/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >news.fate-go.jp/2017/0821apup/
Early-mid September update

>Support Campaign Summer Event Pt 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02_ca/
From 16 Aug to 31 Aug: 2 apples for first login, then 2 more each day, up to 28 (30 total).

>2017 Summer Event Part 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02/
New Servants: Raikou [Lancer], Artoria Alter [SSR Rider] and Helena [Archer]

>2017 Summer Event Part 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/
Welfare: Ishtar [Rider]
New Servants: Nitocris [Assassin], Nobunaga [Berserker], Fran [Saber] and Nero [SSR Caster]

>2017 Summer Event CM
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNcNkQovG4

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

MY FUCKING LOGIN STREAK IS RUINED

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY QUARTZ I DIDN'T GET SHIT

New happy Marie and Passionlip comic

Then why the hell didn't you log in earlier in the day? You had 12 whole hours before the maint started. Jesus Christ you're a retard.

>m-muh dead fgo ;-;

get rekt

There's people that does other things other than play this shitty game you know

Reminder that DW is god and you all stuck-up cunts should be grateful for even playing the game.
They owe you nothing

You know what to do.

Sita when?

MISORA BTFO

How will /fgog/ ever recover?

Some of us have actual lives instead of being basement dwelling neet's who can play the game all day long.

fuck off jeanne

>ten quartz
Fucking sasuga, DW.

You only need to tap it open till it reach home screen,close it and it counted as login,doesn't even took 2 minutes

I didin't apologems wtf

I still dream of Yukarin Sita. What are the chances it'll actually happen and she won't be voiced by Sawashiro?

Maybe he was probably doing life shit like working and being a good and productive human being?

>10 quartz and apples
Man, this is shit.

I am so angry and sad right now. I don't even know if I want to keep playing.

Samefag.

You don't have to play the game to login, dumbfucks. All it takes is literally 10 seconds to enter the main menu. You have literally no excuses.

Login=/=Playing

To be fair no one would have guessed it would become a 12 hour maintenance

In those 12 hours you could have logged in, farmed and have done a lot of things in the game.

>Join the thread
>shills are seriously trying to defend this shit right now
Pfahahaha- I can't even fucking joke about this.

>WAAA WAAA GAME IS DEAD WAA
>MUH CE,MUH SERVANT LOST
>LITERALLY LAUGHING STOCK NOW BROS,NOT FAIR ;-;
>game up
>WAA WAA I AM SO ANGRY WHY THE GAME UP

wew

>tfw doomposting is over and have to go back to NA to talk about fucking dumplings
it's not fair
why did it have to be 2 YEARS LATE

Every time

NAcucks,not even once

Is Holmes worth leveling up? I have all the other Rulers.

>12 people in my friendlist haven't logged in a day
Pffhahaha.

>Anyone who doesn't agree with what you're specifically saying in your outrage must be either a shill or defending it
>Even if they still hate it they must be a shill, because only my present viewpoint is anti-shill.

If being here has taught you anything by now, people aren't defending it so much as saying you're not hating it for the right reasons or that your reasons are stupid. Because everyone here is an autist.

He's a good boy and he's useful. Do it.

>He thought he was going to receive some fair compensation AT ALL
Only who expect things from people who owe you nothing are to blame.
DW does not owe nothing to you, cucks.
They can fuck up and fuck up, and so on and on; and you will still play!
Phhahahahahaha

Stuff like this unironically makes me happy the Japanese are a dying race. It's not bad enough that they're this jewish after a massive fuckup that's 100 their fault, no, the betas who play this game have to also praise them for this """""modest""""" compensation. Thank god that one day the world won't have to deal with these people.

That's why you don't take chances like a fucking idiot and login ASAP. This isn't the first long term maintenance that has ruined a lot of perfect login streaks and you only have yourself to blame if you didn't take steps for the next time it happens.

He's a crit boy

>still no CE drop
I'd rather have those as an apology rather than 10 measly quartz

He's got stargen out the wazoo and is an Arts memer. Don't put him in a stall team, throw him together with Rad Vlad or Saber Lancelot.

Thanks for the doomposting /fgog bros it was fun

This, lost my login streak too and now I don't have the will to play anymore. Maybe it's time to sell the account

>DW apologists in this very thread
WEW

It doesn't sound bad, I'm gonna level him up.

I can't find my free 5* servant ticket

Umu! I love my wife!

Good decision.

Why do people care about broken login streaks? Just literally log in for a week and you've reached max rewards already.

So EoR3 and 10m DL is going to be delayed because of this, isn't it?

How do you like dem apples, /fgog/?
Hope you are having a good time while we(DW) get away with this.
We can literally do as we please, and everyone will suck us dry for it! Ahahahaha.

Inatead of 10 apologems they should have given us 10 of the whale currency

Check out here.
*unzips dick*

Summer part 2 has become a fan favorite event, of course the fans want to spend more time with swimsuit servants. Why wouldn't they?

>this is where delightworks' offices are
Wow, what a nice place. It would really be a shame if someone or something were about to destroy it.

Is it 10 quartz a day or only 10?

Thanks DW, I forgive you now

Do it fucker

fuck off retard

Fuck Tamamo.

give me

Yes

fuck her hard user

My wife is probably cuter than yours.

I never fail to be let down by DW. I expect compensation that's rational for a situation where they messed up and the playerbased suffered as a result of it, but we don't even get that much. I hope an angry Nip bombs their HQ or something.

Nice cuckfox, user.

I wish I could.

Reminder this is canon.

>tfw Arthur didn't make it to top 5 because his sword is now A rank and Siegfried has an A+ one.
>Saber Alter beat Herakles twice while Arthur jobbed to him
Cucked even in terms of powerlevels.

my wife is cuter

The cutest.

I still see nothing.

What if I've got both Rad Vlad and Saber Lancelot?

Thanks again DW, I love you!

But user, I grailed your wife.

Did the playerbase suffer? It's not really different from a normal 10 hour maint if no accounts actually lost their CEs for god. And besides, what the fuck were you expecting after this anniversary?

That's just a bribe.

Best after maintenance ever of my life

Congrats

Please do not lewd the Fran.

>no heterochromia eyes
dumb franfags

Don't mind if I do.

>Do a roll in the morning and get prisma cosmos
>Do a roll after maintenance and I fucking get another one
Fucking hell I guess no Helena this year

I can't wait to watch your wife die in the Apoc anime

Helenabros numba wan

>Nursery Rhyme

I was just reading up on her capabilities yesterday and she really does sound ridiculously powerful.
>Strong Reality Marble
>Jabberwock is stronger, tougher and more invincible than Berserker Heracles
>Can literally turn back time allowing her to save scum her way through a Holy Grail War

Too bad she doesn't actually have access to any of those abilities in FGO.

Are you a blonde tittymonster armed with a phallic linchpin of common sense?

I actually wish I had a second prismacosmos. I've found them to be very useful lately.

Is it me or does caster nero have one of the best arts cards set ups in the game? Maybe beaten by holmes as he can arts brave chain

>no mama
non canon

It's pretty great for stall teams.

I want to fuck that book

what does this expression attempt to express

>tfw in 2015 I burned like 4 of them cause I thought it was shit, and only have 1 left
>could've had it lb
My only regret in this game.

The only reason why she isn't number 3 is because of the whole Clairvoyance and Crown Station shit, she is clearly stronger than both Gilgamesh and Merlin in terms of actual power. Those 2 only have a title to keep them at the top but their actual abilities are lackluster compared to the actual Grand Servant Solomon or Nursery Lime.

That shit happened to me with 2030s.