I did a cpu stress test and 50 deg shot up to 95 degrees in a second

i did a cpu stress test and 50 deg shot up to 95 degrees in a second

do i need better cooling

Hey buddy you got the wrong board

Wrong board buddy.
Also it depends. If it's a Coffee Lake, that's normal operation.

kek whoops

HOUSEFIRES

AMD house fire?

Like GM in Europe they have no drivers.

You need to use an air to water intercooler thanks to the turbo.

So what do you drive, nerdboy?

just got a hyundai getz before that shitsubishi 380 before that nissan patrol before that holden commondore before that a toyota hilux dual cab RWD

the computer block is 2 blocks down

>toyota hilux dual cab RWD
1996 boy fuck that cunt had NO weight in the back i used to whip it out hard. 2.8L no turbo diesel. once or twice i would spin out and be facing some other driver in just shame lmao

The one thing that sucks about working so late at night is that I have to deal with you fucking australians when I get home

Meant for

/g/ayass cunt here what specs post

Redo thermal paste and check your cooler is clean and the fan is working

Fucking kek

lmao 1080 ti water cooled gigabyte aorus taking up rear exhaust i7 8700k (not joking) some mobo with that expensive ram. have top spec macbook pro which im selling so obviously need top spec shit to run windows as good as mac os can in bootcamp

You might have a damaged radiator or some coolant leakage. Check all the pipes around the radiator and coolant fluid level.

>i7 8700k
Called it. That thing is housefire tier, you need to go with either mid/high end air or water, forget any

Check the gaskets, they may have fried. Are you getting blue smoke from the exhaust?

Not 212 Evo, that's like the Miata of coolers.

gonna get some 280mm h110i or some shit some loser has for sale brand new in box $110. gonna have a 140mm fan at the top blowing air DOWN because the 280mm has to go on side and blow out

fuck the system

>212 Evo

Barely enough for a 8700k. 90c+ on load should be right around what it can do.

Issa yoke.
He really must get some Noctua NH-14 or Dark Rock Pro 4 if he wants to go the Porsche route.

This. D14/15, Dark Rock Pro, Le Grand Macho or an R1 Ultimate for air coolers, or any AiO 240mm and above. I'll even go as far as saying single fan AiO's might have trouble handling it.

>Porsche route
Excellent analogy. I'll use that in the future. Guess that makes the 212 kinda like a Beetle.

>Not 212 Evo, that's like the Miata of coolers.
Couldn't have put it any better user.

>sad reminder dead has long since left Veeky Forums forever to troll /g/
Feels bad man. I want him and his underbody neon'd Volvo 850 back.

Kek

But who was threadripper?

BUT THE COMPUTER SHOW WAS AT THIS LOCATION LAST YEAR

just pick up a knock off mishimoto off ebay and reroute some air towards it and you should be fine

You're good just turn your fps down

Yes 95c is on the border of your computer shutting down to prevent damage. Check heatsink, probably filled with dust, if that doesn't work re apply thermal paste.

have you tried a turbo blanket? wrapping the exhaust? fixing coolant leaks?

I use Hellman's and even my AMD never gets over 60 in use.

LS swap that shit bro.

check your radiator coolent and fans are working op

>tfw your realising how much gaming pcs have in common with cars
>suddently hatch teribble ideas of ways to use engine technoligy to improve your pc

S/o/viet, because he tears threads apart.

>nissan patrol before that holden commondore before that a toyota hilux dual cab RWD
Lucky

you got to open up you front bumper for better airflow to the radiator. You've got a performance machine, so don't worry about protecting it.

thermostat is probably stuck shut

94 civic radiator in a pc

The sad thing is that HAF case doesn't actually look any worse than it did out of the box.

I can't believe it took me so long to realise it

And yes OP, either you applied a millilter of thermal paste or didn't screw your cooling device correctly

Either that or you bought a 7980XE and are cooling it with a stock 35w xeon cooler

you're going to need a bigger radiator and possibly a new water pump. install some neons while you're at it