/vn/ - Our girl Edition

Visual Novel General #1594

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Subarashiki_Hibi:References
vndb.org/v1160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh look it's another shitty moege edition general

but this the moege general

name?

Runa a shit.

>/vn/ - Our cucked girl Runafag Edition.

This is the moege general, retard

I like moege

>lolige
There are no fully translated lolige. That partially translated one with the loli whorehouse doesn't count.

Funny how im bothered more by the number of autists that enjoyed Nekopara than the overwhelming number of redditors here

Woooooooooow it's yet another Runa edition!!!!!! I'm so surprised!!!! Thanks for yet another great OP where you have to compete to get your waifu in the OP so people can see it one time and then forget about it 10 seconds later because it's the fucking OP.

Reposting from the last thread:

So the one of the biggest titles in VNs, subahibi is coming out in a few weeks and it seems like the vast majority of people in this general do not know anything about it. Since I just finished it a day ago, I'm going to share with you some information

Required reading before reading subahibi:
The only thing that I would say is required would be Cyrano de Bergerac by Edmond Rostand. This play is mentioned numerous times and some parts would be confusing if you didn't know anything about the play. It's short so you can knock it off in 3-5 hours. If you don't want to read it, then there are numerous uploads of the play on youtube that you can watch. It doesn't matter if you read/watch it in French or English since the VN uses the Japanese translated version of the play.
Some other titles that are recommended are The black swan by Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Thinking fast and slow by Daniel Kahneman, and Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus by Ludwig Wittgenstein. These books are not really required to enjoy the VN as the concepts that SCA-JI uses are told in clear language that is very easy to understand. But if you would like to get a deeper understanding of the VN, I recommend reading through these at some point.

Here is also a list of the references the VN has that tlwiki has compiled. - tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Subarashiki_Hibi:References

As you can see this is a visual novel of true literary complexity so don't feel upset if you find it hard to grasp on your first read through. There may even be some of you who fail to comprehend it simply due to genetic limitations but don't let this deter you from reading as SubaHibe is truly a work of art even without 100% comprehension of its profound themes.

me and my cats

I really regret voting on your shitposting poll because now you guy(s) just spam it every fucking thread

cry more you dumb redditor runa is /vn/'s waifu

Can we go back to the body part OPs?

kill yourself

fuck off to reddit , no one cares about that overhyped garbage here

Runa is /vn/'s official waifu

Anything would be preferable than a thousandth random moege heroine edition

More like can we go back to OPs with shit we haven't seen already or ones with a funny screencap.

>These threads only get active when copypasta shitposting happens
This is the state of /vn/

I'm really really hoping you and all your ilk get banned.

>t. Moogy

>That partially translated one with the loli whorehouse doesn't count.
I kind of remember that. Wasn't there even a cripple loli in it?

In this moment, I am euphoric.

^_^

pat pat

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

how far are you into re-reading MLA?

Why was lolige even an option? We have no lolige. Even Maitetsu isn't a lolige

Runa, /ourgirl/

Yap.

Gentlemen I like tomboys

What we need is a lolibaba VN.

Will Dies irae have as good sex scenes as F/SN?

I'm waiting for the Director's Cut patch.

>Yukino is right behind the door plotting the route's destruction

will never not be upset by this bullshit

You are a man of refined tastes, I see. Sadly, such delicacies are rare in the currently translated material.

>Maitetsu isn't a lolige

She doesn't look crippled to me.

Same.

I haven't started because there's too much other stuff coming out soon.

She isn't sitting on her right heel.

Meiya is so lovely

Meiya is an ugly mech-girl.

>Surveyfags defend the Runa OP
>Surveyfags conveniently don't post the survey proving that she was only secondplace to a landslide win
So the surveyfags are the Runa spammers as well? How very predictable

how can anyone like this whore

Cutest mech girl you mean.

We all know Midori is best girl and best route, user. Runafags are in denial.

I wonder if that's bad translation or bad writing? Aside from the odd choice of calling her a prostitute in the first place, "experienced" makes a lot more sense.

Cute, but I don't think I could make myself whore out lolis. Please tell me there's a good end where you protect her. Even if it's not translated it will give me peace of mind.

>pic
How is this possible?

Some people like disgusting sluts I guess.

>ugly
>uses cute chibi

>We all know Midori is best girl and best route

Midori is fine but her route is generic crap. Doesn't help that she's clearly supposed to be the "main" girl, so the game pushes her hard. Maya's route is way better.

Am I the only one wondering how the hell Shirou knows how a prostitute moves?

Midori's route is still the true end

It's not. There's like 3 lolis in it. The rest are grown teens and adults

Yeah, and? That doesn't inherently make her route any better. The plot is as generic as it gets.

>loli whorehouse
im going to need the actual name for this

You have to make them work to pay up your debt, but if you manage their schedule well enough you won't have to whore them out. And yes, you can protect her smile in one of the endings. It's even more gratifying because she was treated like shit before and has bruises all over her body.

Probably not, but you're the only one overthinking awful H-scene writing.

>True end in a charage with no one true end
This isn't CC we're talking about here

So do I!

>how far are you into re-reading MLA?
Middle of Coup arc.

Yes, you are. It's called a simile and you don't need to actually have come in contact with the thing you're comparing if that thing is common knowledge. A prostitute has sex for money so he's basically saying she moves like a professional.

vndb.org/v1160

Honestly, Maya felt like the true route considering it felt like a good third of the common route was about getting her in the club

Overthinking Nasu H-scenes is part of the fun

(What is it with him and seafood?)

Best looking chibi?

PE

>Itsuki is a university student. One day, his father suddenly dies and he takes over an orphanage his father once ran. There live various girls in difficult circumstances. The orphanage looks normal at first sight, but it is actually a brothel. He needs to train and make them sex slaves to pay off the debt his father left. His new life as their "father" and "trainer" now begins....

Jeez

Kei best girl

still PE

Midori is definitely the true route, the final screen even mirrors the title screen. The MC is interested in her from the very start of the game and is overtly friendly towards her in all routes, to the point where the other girls even comment on it occasionally.

Maya's is definitely the best route in terms of story, though. The MC realizing she was his first love from seeing that shitty movie as a child is cute as fuck.

>dumb chibi art that accounts for 5% of total CGs looks better than the actual art

god dammit, why couldn't one of the artists have taken a few hours to round off everyone's chin

dont you fucking insult chibi art

>only 15% translated
>you will never protect their smiles

I made the poll, but I can't control autists screencapping it. Sorry.
Please discuss fate in the multiple fate generals

I wish a girl would hold my arm.

I would read an entire VN with chibi art, sex scenes and all. Just as long as it's not shit like Dal Segno

>Prostitute heroine
Now when you say "protect" you mean "put your dick in" right?

>Please discuss fate in the multiple fate generals

There are two and they're both for mobileshit, fuck off.

Fucking is a form of protection.

>Chibi sex scenes
Nah

Those aren't for actually discussing Fate though. That's for the mobage where they do not actually talk about the VN

Should have read tags better.
Who would have though that vn about vampires is a shitty urine fetish game.

>Midori is definitely the true route
>no append scenario
Ok

>loli prostitutes
If anyone did decide to finish translating this Sekai probably wouldn't try to snatch it up at least. They don't have the balls.

I never thought about it before, but fucking a chibi would be kinda hot.
yeah

For some reason, Libra throws a ton of H-scenes in the common route and yes they do involve peeing. The actual routes are standard level stuff but yeah.

I don't really have a problem with the pee, just that there was one after the other

I'd be more concerned about the authorities snatching me up

This. Midori's the main girl, so her route is the true one

>In case it's not obvious from the total line number, this game is big. There is A LOT of content, the total installed space is ~4GB.
Wow, this VN is soooo BIG.

Because her route runs the longest.

I don't even like Midori or her route that much but it's extremely obvious her route is the true route. It's also the only route that ends with the cursor as a cherry blossom petal, tying in with the CG her route ends on and the title screen. All of the other characters come together to support and help the MC, and it's the only route where he ends up on good terms with dickbag Kishi or whatever his name is.

Midori is also first in the gallery.

The cursor changes with the seasons. I thought that was pretty obvious.

It does, what I'm saying is that Midori's route is the only one that goes long enough to wrap back around to it being a petal, tying in with all of the other blatant cherry blossom imagery present in her route.

Her route is short as fuck, like Yukino. Runa has the longest route.

Can you search for vns on vndb by multiple tags?

That's untrue, Midori's runs the longest, and covers the longest period of time, timeskips notwithstanding. Runa's is one of the longer ones but only because it switches to her perspective multiple times.

4 GB is pretty big for a 10-30 hour VN

>I don't even like Midori or her route that much
Yeah, sure, midorifag

yes

In 2008, it was big.