The I’m extremely mad that I’m poor car

>the I’m extremely mad that I’m poor car

Other urls found in this thread:

planet-9.com/987-cayman-and-boxster-chat/90431-06-cayman-steel-aluminum.html#/topics/90431
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But that's not the 944

>the im a retarded normie but I bought a crossover once so I'm a car guy post

U mad bro?

anything telsa, bmw

>the i can't even afford cheap Porsches post

its still a Porsche. Parts are fucking expensive.

944 turbo's are expensive. and while non turbo 944s are cheap to purchase, parts are also still expensive.

This.

I never understood people giving shit to people buying Boxsters/944s/Caymans. Maybe they can afford something nice but wanted that specific car.

People who hate on others for wanting something like a Boxster usually don't have a car or probably drive some boring econobox.

>body on frame
>crossover

Rusty E39

people who own these drive like absolute niggers

that's this

I cry myself to sleep on my air mattress every night

I bought my Cayman S, 295 hp, Brembo brakes, flat 6 mid engine, full aluminum frame the same price than a used Toyobaru...

>Let them be mad

sad not mad

boxter boys arent angry they are severely depressed and cry whenever they see a real money porsche

Beyond the badge it's still a mid-engined 6 cylinder RWD roadster with great rustproofing and a surprisingly decent amount of practicality.
Hell they're even pretty reliable for a sports car. If it had a Toyota badge you'd be all over it (MR2).

Aluminum frame? Pretty sure it's all galvanized steel

Poor fag comfirmed

fuck you toyota for removing the best engine choice for this beast.

Yeah, you know, except the IMS bearing issue it is reliable

You mean a $100 part that's easy enough to swap out during a clutch job?
It's an issue and it's a fucking disaster if it fails, but it's not hard to prevent.

Pretty sure you'r retarded

planet-9.com/987-cayman-and-boxster-chat/90431-06-cayman-steel-aluminum.html#/topics/90431
Do your research next time. It's galvanized steel, but the suspension subframes are aluminium.

you have absolutely no perimission to talk shit about sports cars while you draw an microdick mobile that has never seen as much as a leaf on the road

>not just embracing the poorfag car

it's ok user I like your car

This. At least you're not pretending. Honesty is the best trait.

Thanks, y-you too

teslas arent cheap
bmw maybe in america but in britbong nobody cares about them not even Ms

Any retard can get financing in America

thats a nice beater pic i didnt have that one yet

I've been looking at this for several months now.

>IMS
Pre 2000 has a failure rate of 1%, post 2000 has a failure rate of .1%. And the way you prevent it from failing is actually getting on the gas so it's properly lubricated.

The majority of failures were by old fucks who drove the car below 3000 rpm.