>New cards officially revealed so far
gwentdb.com/news/139-cd-projekt-red-reveals-new-cards

>Leaked Campaign
vid.me/gwent_campaign/albums

>Useful Links
playgwent.com
gwentdb.com/
twitter.com/playgwent

>What Legendary/Epic card should I pick?
gwentify.com/card-picker/

>All Character Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNmbCnI-Wbo
youtube.com/watch?v=WEBDA-K4CpY
reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/6vnb2q/racist_usernames/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dead game dead general

RETHAZ SUCKS FLACCID COCK

>still posting card art in OP
It's like you're trying to piss me off

3rd for BLOODY NONHUMANS

What's wrong with card art?

autism

DEATH TO THE ANIME

ELVES MUST DIE

we need more dryad units for dryad archetype

>lets add one more sub-archetype into already separated into two archetypes faction
Ehh varu?

Welp, i was 30 mmr from getting to rank 21, but then everyone stopped playing dagon and went back to discard SK, now I lose every game. Dwarves just cant beat that shit vs anyone with half a brain.

> brouver for dwarfs, francesca for elves and eithne for dryads

> playing dwarfs in sub 4.5k MMR
absolute madman

Well I got to 4470 with it, then i lost so many in a row to discard SK because the chance of them not getting coral is like 2% if that

but thats the best mmr to spam dwarf since everybody plays dagon

I really dislike the nerf Kaedweni Siege platformer got. The card looks like trash now.

what nerf

You wont be able to move the targeted machine. It just heals it to full and triggers its deploy effect.
The card got +1 strength too but overall it is a nerf.

does the movement really matter?
In the current state, if you use the dude you would need to have a crewman on another row to be able to move the machine

>you would need to have a crewman on another row to be able to move the machine

This isn't a rare occurrence. Also the crewman doesn't have to be on another row. Currently, you can place a Siege Support next to a crewmen and then drop a machine between the two.

well you could still do that, just drop the KSS next to the machine

the movement matters so you can escape weather on rows and also avoid cow carcasses and the like.

obviously its more thematic now that the siege engines are stuck in one place and cant be just carted around but its definitely a setback.

holy fuck they are nerfing the siege platform, just end my life already CDPR will never let weatherfags go below tier 1. we dagon nao we dagon forever

on a different note:
> reaverfag totally thins his deck
> plays a field medic on a reaver
> it bounces back
> boosts the reavers again while doing a trio effect again too
> repeat times three

i thought it's supposed to play a DIFFERENT unit from the deck. excellent balance CDPR

No, it says choose a different ally to shuffle back. The description is just there so you don't do some stupid bullshit of constantly shuffling medics into medics into medics

So how do you get into the pro ladder again? be above like 4200 mmr? You can only play in an open if you're in the pro ladder right?

>game is dying
>put new expansion cards behind a pay-wall

explain this gwentards

even adventures in Hearthstone you could grind gold with at least

reaver hunters need a nerf.maybe have them be able to only be buffed by other hunters. not the extra 9-12 points from the sergeants/dandelion/quen.

or remove the buff and just have the trio effect that buffs them by two and damages at the same time.

something to stop them just being xbox HUEG every time

reach rank 20 (mmr no longer matters), or have over 4200 when the season ends. they've said that 4200 exactly is enough in one place, and isn't enough in another so go over to be safe. its all weird and they have to keep clarifying in comments that don't show up on the announcement itself

you can craft the cards though

yeah its unfortunate that you think grinding that game should give you infinite free stuff.

the Gwent campaign is going BTFO anything hearthstone has done since release.

Gwent is stale atm because of slow releases but things will speed up in the next quarter when final release occurs.

>give me more things for free!

for discard SK should I craft lugos or cerys first?

Resilient units reset to base strength between rounds. Dorfs BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=CNmbCnI-Wbo

ceyrs, but you need both

dorf will manage, it's still enough to fuck your card advantage if they drypass

not too different from current discard SK with ceyrs olgeird and morkvarg

holy fuck watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=WEBDA-K4CpY

dorfs will do just fine!

nah now the dorfs that buff allies strengthen dorf allies instead.

no longer play a dorf, buff a dorf then? will Mahakam Guards finally see play again?

most likely. the new dorf that spawns a dorf will probably mean a rise in tempo/swarm dorfs instead of potion spam.

unseen elder will be the worst leader in the game after the new patch. what in the fuck where CDPR thinking?

he mite do something else.

pray for eldork

wud be cool if he lacerated and/or consumed a row or something.

>Play Henselt up to 4k
>Get bored
>Play meme decks
>Down to 3700
>Play Henselt up to 4k
>Get bored
>Play meme decks
>Down to 3700
>Play Henselt up to 4k
>Get bored
>Play meme decks
>Down to 3700...
And the cycle continues.

how would you guys change the leaders of each faction currently?

Why is CDPR pushing Rad as a Machine leader fucks sake

Give my lad his 8 damage back

I'm trapped on 4300mmr. What can I do to climb? Just play monsters to the end of times? Or should I swap for SK?

Give them more interesting abilities that aren't "search your deck or thin it". More Emhyr and Rad Lad, less Broover and Bran.

he still has it, don't he? He just has a crewman tag on top of it.

I want single target 8 damage, now 4 damage to 2 targets

>can't get to 4k with meme decks

I know that feel and it is even more grindy after 4.4k.

>I want Roche to be a leader card. But 4 damage and ignore armor.
>Henselt 3 strength, now with new gold rule sergeants should boost golds.
>Radovid should have Baron ability and crewmen 2
>MORE FUCKING CREWMEN
>Harald should just deal the damage, unconditionally
>That scoiatel cunt that resurrects a special card should die

Not when I don't have all the golds.
I have more fucking NR gold duplicates than Scoiatel golds.
Self damage get crushed by damage decks, which is half the meta.
Spies sux
Armor sux

Ah, I forget that there are people in this thread who don't have a full collection.

>tfw 400 hours and only half of all golds and silvers

Are you cursed or something? Im 300 hours in and have nearly everything, never gave the kurwas any shekels

He's still three consume effects on a stick.
Plus they woll most probably amek the stick bigger, maybe something like 8.

The control decks will be all the rage after this patch. Welcome back the spelltael and the rad mad lad.

Kaedweni Sergeants will probably get nerfed, that they will most likely only buff units with a soldier tag

eithne(swapped with fran for lore): deploy: at the start of your remaining turns mulligan an extra card. you are guaranteed rarity one higher than the card you mulligan'd if possible.

hoog: while this leader is in play any allied dwarf is restored to full strength at the start of your turn.

francesca: deploy: play two spells from your hand or deck. one after another.

dagon: you may only play this card in the final round. deploy: spawn an impenetrable fog. strengthen this card by 1 for each necrophage you have summoned this game.

eredin: deploy: deal 3 damage to all enemies on the opposing row. at the start of your turn move to the row with the most enemies and repeat his deploy ability.

unseen elder: deploy: consume a friendly unit on the board then return unseen elder to your hand. afterwards add a lacerate to your hand (once per round),

henselt: crewman 1. counts as a trio activator. deploy: resurrect a friendly machine.
yeah that sounds likely.

I think something like tutor for a bronze card in either player's deck could be interesting as the cardpool increases.

a

Are any of these getting nerf? I would like the full scrap value.

Almost every card is getting reworked, and we don't even know if they're offering refunds this time around. Pick whatever.

are any of them premium?

shirru is cool. assassination probably cant get any worse so anything that happens next patch is a buff to it.

None of them are premium. I picked Assassination, hopefully it turns out to be useful.

This is the worst general I have ever been on. You guys are even worse than Etrian odyssey general

There are plenty of generals that are worse than us.

They still havent fixed the cock sucking mulligan bug?

It's a feature.

where you cant mulligan at all and youre just stuck on the screen while the opponent just plays?

Oh, no. That's a bug and it's still not fixed.

Triggered nigger

reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/6vnb2q/racist_usernames/

Holy shit boys, finally did it. Was rough with queensguard.

>average "cards to the safe box" net decker can't even take a screen cap

is there a reason to play campaign vs stupid AI?
will I get special cards, avatars or goodies in multiplayer if I do?

Movie cards
And __fun

funky NR mill build
thought I'd share if someone wants to give it a spin.
Running Radovid atm.

bump

Nice gold card you've got there, would be a shame if something happened to it.

Friendship ended with Stefan Skellen
Now Xarthisius is my best friend

ffs this is savage
>Aih brediggt victory

I imagine they'll add a shuffle to it. It's just too insane if they don't. When the game launched in open beta Dandelion let you see the order of your deck, and they changed it because that was stupid.

Maybe you don't see the cards

fuckin wut?

what the purpose of milling if you will literally shit your hand with Aretuza Adepts AND Frost at the time and also blue stripe commindos.

>first light is now weather
Aretuza adept is new elven mercenary?

It's an even more reliable mercenary. You can also play weathers with Keira now.

What did he mean by this?

You need to buy new expansion cards with real money or what?

>CDPR is so confident in Gwent their shitty e-spurts series last year and a half, requires full time job levels of committment, and constant travelling from the players
How are these fuckers so cocky while averaging ~700 viewers on Twitch?

>Decide to try Axemen
>Suddenly every monster player has scorch and igni

????

>Suddenly
No you dumb fuck, this season's meta is filled with Igni, scorches, locks, resets...

Axeman is more or less unplayable atm, it's not "suddenly."

>switch to dorfs
>have literally only played mirror matchups or damage skellige

REALLY MAKES ME PONDER

Are you 1k MMR? Igni and Scorch from monsters is unheard of above 3k

you pull the sergeant, buffing commandos to 4. then you can pull em fast with adepts or gold->roach. funnily enough the deck wants to thin to 0 cards asap so you can chain avallac'h/nenneke/decoy shenenigans. if you're good you can chain at least 6 extra cards at 0 cards like wtf haha :D

I'm above 4k and Igni is in my Monster deck too. I play four decks.

Why would you not have igni in every deck? Especially considering monster golds suck so much dick. Not having scorch makes sense, but igni?

>These players unironically think igni is good in monster decks not named consume

Lol? Caretaker, Speartip and Ge'els and Spirit. 3 out of 4 are in every single monster deck regardless if it's weather or consume

as long as gw2g exists, you will always be wrong