/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/21/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

chiaki

welcome back to 1st post

Monotaro a cute

Mitty!

Aha! I have posted Mitty BEFORE Mittyanon!

His hair reminds me of custard

Mugi!

I adore my precious Harumaki!

Shinguji

Best and cutest pairing!

This thread belongs to despair

Good OP

Almost! But I still respect anyone posting Mitarai!

akamatsu-chan best fucking girl

...God damn it!

I want to fuck Kaito!

I want /drg/ to determine Ouma's punishments. This means that he could get away with literal murder with a slap on the wrist or be painfully tortured for stealing Gonta's cookie depending on the day. I want him to at first be confused with both the lack of consequence and the undue punishment for minor transgressions. Eventually, as the anons get grouchier and grouchier and his punishments harsher and harsher, I want him to live in terror of doing anything slightly for fear of being punched, kicked, burned, strangled, shot, waterboarded, cut, sliced or poisoned by the user Machine that lives in his bedroom. It gets so bad that he develops a stutter. This makes anxiety Ouma user happy and everyone else angry because of that, so he's punished for it with a punch to the throat.

One day, he's suddenly free of consequences because the oumafags raided /drg/. He thinks he's free of his torment and spends a day happily playing merry pranks on his classmates and stealing everything he comes across without a single punishment. Unfortunately the next morning Jihad-kun overtakes /drg/ and he's immediately thrown into the Pain Room for adding more salt to his eggs than necessary.

Best giri. I love her more than anything.

i want to be ouma's dumb dog!

Do you really?

Unironically, your posts have genuinely made me like Kiri a lot more than I did at first.

Chiaki!

give me a K
give me a O
give me a N
give me a E
give me a B
give me a Z
give me a E
give me a R
give me a O
KONEBZERO!

get on the fucking payload, /drg/

meat on the kiibone

Yes.
She's my driving force, my motivation, my ideal girl. Nothing's made me feel quite like she does.

I... find that kind of hard to believe, but if it's true then I'm very glad.

Finally some good UDG doujin.

Kiibo looks to happy in that outfit!

I want Kiibo to develop a love of cheerleading after watching some of his peers do it multiple times. I want him to doubt himself because he's a boy robot and boys usually don't do cheerleading. However, someone convinces him to give it a shot, and he's the most pure and friendly cheerleader that Saishu's ever seen! They win games so often! It's so much fun for him!

I'm sorry, I got carried away.

>implying anyone here plays anything other than japanese visual novels and apparently mascot platformers

What car do you own and do you think your waifu/husbando will like it?

good to be back
chiaki!

overwatch is one of the only games i play regularly
i can't even drive

I don't have a car because I don't like driving or cars.

>implying i'm not balls deep in bioshock right now
>inb4 system shock user

Honda Civic
I don't think he pays much attention to the cars he steals.

Kill spawn B4.

THIS IS SO CUTE!
see my son happy makes me really happy

I play Overwatch and online poker sometimes.

MONACA~!!!

Kyoko fucked her

Do you just not have a license or are you like legally "unfit" or something

>tiddieshug
Confirmed

I wish i could read Touko's books.

Blue Viper ACR and I need to get some paintjob for the doors. Maybe if I drive really slow, otherwise I'll scare her. I'd much prefer to go on a merry-go-round with Mikan anyway, especially if she sits on my lap and I'll cuddle her from behind.

>Bioshock

That's my boy! I'm playing Underrail at the moment myself. As an old Fo1/2/Tactics fanboy, I'm having the time of my life.

Damn... I still haven't gotten around to start my Japanese learning. Now I feel bad about my untouched DR Kirigiri novels...

Same to both!

Why are lolis so great lads?

nice

>untouched DR Kirigiri novels
Just wait for the fan game that's coming out

>fan games
>made by this fandom

I think I would rather be openly gay.

>tactics
>not new vegas
ignored, blocked, banned, discredited,
Ok it could've been worse, you could've said F:BOS

Bioshock is great, though. Apparently it's a cardinal sin to like the second game more than the first, but I feel like it's an improvement.

kys pedo

Those hairpins look weird.

You already are though.

I NO RITE~!!!

I can understand 100% Japanese and read the novels personally!
Yui and kiri both fuck in the second volume
In the third one they had a threesome with lico

They're too thick. They don't look like hairpins, they look like bag buttons.

Yeah, they probably made them their self but they look too big.

Probobly made them from aluminum foil

Seems legit.

Koko!

So how old were you when you got diddled and how old were you when you realised you enjoyed it? Kek

HE

He just looks high.

I'll put my money on 6 and 12
Kinda hot, and sad.

I like New Vegas, but I think it's hugely overrated and I liked it the least out of all the games. The old ones are da bes.
It's reasonable to like Bioshock 2 over 1. It's a better game in terms of mechanics and the like, but I like the feel of 1 better. And Ryan is a god.

Am not! I'm not gay until someone's fucked me in the ass, and I'm not seeing any volunteers.

Shut up, you. You're as clueless as me!

Can't you just ask a Japanese to help you? There's some here who can help you. Online studying and most books are nonsense overall and poorly explained.

Even the ways they suggest learning the multiple readings of kanji like '空' which has dozens of readings.
It's worse than someone learning "Finnish" but then going to Finland and finding out how they actually speak it is way different than written form.

Why do you insist on doing this? It's pathetic and disgusting

>I'm not gay until someone's fucked me in the ass
Oh shit if that's what you gotta do to be gay I guess I'm not gay either.

ITT we post out waifus and what we'd do to/with them if they were real

>Sweet angel Mikan
>Having a vidya night with pizzas where we will keep playing until she fell asleep in my shoulder. I want to keep playing while feeling her against me

Liking it over 1 and 2 is acceptable, but I am legitimately triggered if you like 3 or 4 over it.

Ryan is definitely better in 1 and the twist is the best but I like the backstory and villain behind 2 better even if there's retcons all over the place. It's just more compelling for the reason why everyone's running after you in hoards to be purposely cultivated religious/community fervor instead of "lol hate plague pumped in through the vents GO GET EM". Also the combat is 10x better.

So, do you not consider it gay to fuck someone else in the ass? Sorry if that's an offensive question, I'm just genuinely curious, sorry

B-but it's the truth!
they also had a threesome with the maid before she died.. they were so sad after her death she was good with scissors position... in the third volume they discovered that lico is a trap and they both rape him. Trust me!

>Defense force immediately responding
Every time. It's just a question

You're sick for asking it.

Posting best girl!

i agree

I only play to autistically collect every Mercy item, much to the detriment of all of my friends who ask me to play OW with them

>likes bioshock AND new vegas
Great fucking taste my dude.
I still need to play 2. 1 is one of my favorite games though
i honestly didn't like infinite

*liking 1 or 2 over it is acceptable
my bad

I want the twitter defense force to leave.

That's the point.

I believe ya~

Bend over.

I don't think everything I'd do to him fits in one post, but the things that come to mind first are: talking with him, hugging him, kissing him, working out with him, petting him, cooking with him, and of course, fucking him (which also includes the previous ones).

Those are some good girls (male). I love my boys!

I really like survival horror/post apoc in general. DR's actually an outlier for what I usually like in games.

People argue that 2 doesn't do enough different but I find it a big improvement on 1, even if the twist is not nearly as good. Infinite is... different but I like it for what it is. I like the atmosphere of 1 + 2 better but I can appreciate it for what it is, even if it doesn't feel very "bioshock".

I'm glad then! Bitch.

I don't want someone else to do it for me, I want the experience first-hand.

Sure, if it's a man. But to me the greatest hurdle would be to be on the receiving end.

SHUT UP
DON'T MAKE UP RIDICULOUS THINGS
I WILL FUCKING SLAM YOU

Sorry, you also have to meet my arbitrary conditions and flirt with me for a few months.

>Touko
>I'd try to encourage her to lose her fear of showering. Whether she needs me on the shower with her or not is another question..

Well, you don't have to always switch around. You could comfortably be a top and not have to deal with taking it from behind at all, if you wanted to.

WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!
SEE MONACA-CHAN BELIEVES ME!
I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH!
I CAN 100% UNDERSTAND JAPANESE YA KNOW?!
OPSIE DAISY!

Or I should just bend you over myself and insert my huge manly cock inside of your petite ass.

Ouma.
I actually wouldn't present anything to him, I'd let him decide because whatever he wanted to do it'd probably wild and hilarious as fuck.
But I WILL hug him, at least once.

>I'm glad then! Bitch.
But I don't care. I'm gay anyways.

How so? She enjoys blogging about it. I'm sure she'd have no issue telling us the details of when the old man was gentle with her.

Which dangan hates hugs?

Waifu Mikan
>I will get down on my knees and place a luxury alexandrite ring on her finger
>I will marry her and give her anything she wants and extreme love and support
>I'll take her for merry-go-round rides everyday
>I cuddle her non-stop even in front of others to built up her confidence
>I'll take those bandages off and kiss her arm and leg
>I'll take her to buy all her doctor things, dresses and whatever pet she wants
>Build sand castles together and get into a horrible fight with guys when they look at my girl in her bikini
>I got hit in the nose by a ball and it bleeds, she nurses me on her lap and we fall to sleep together on the beach under the stars and moonlight

>Asahina
>Watching Jason Statham movies with her for the night and just cuddle on the couch with her head laying on my chest and curling my arm around her to keep her warm.

otp