>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uW7oqN_qESg
youtube.com/watch?v=_EFu3OxJxfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gladiator's hurtbox essentially doubles in size when they hit dodge
It was pretty much the top voted post of the competitive sub in half a week to a week outside of timesnap shit
and it was answered on a -7 comment from the regular one.

Ok, now post mid bosses

Wolf mummies halfswording!

So is that double xp for everyone or just season pass holders?
pls, I need answers

Female Gladiator has dirty feet

Someone else do it because I refuse to continue

How do you follow up a parry as a Highlander? Parrying heavies I sometimes can't even get a light off against people, and parrying lights I can't even get a heavy? Is this character just shit?

Unlock, move forward, guard break

Did you atleast try and shill the halfswording and Tozan kick stuff?

Guardbreaking isn't really that much better.

You remember that part of the viking story where you need to guard the battering ram while it moved forward?
Why isnt that a gamemode?

>entire enemy team on one single point at all times

Pretty sure that's a knight mission m80boy

Hail, ye faggots!
Mae'name aes DUNMAGLASS ahnd ae'ate evvry wan o'yoo. Ahl o'ye be nuttin buh ffaht, turtlin' shittehs 'oo spehnd ahll dae lewkan aht Glad feet picktures. Yew ar'everytin' bahd 'bout de' world. Fer Chriss'sake, 'ave ANY o'ye gatten any poosy? Aye mean, iss feun tossin' shite at folk 'cause o'yer oun babae-poutin' cryin fest, buh yew lot tak'aet to a whole new levhel!. 'Dis be even worse than ploughin' yerselves ta engravins on Facetapestry!
Donn'ae be a strangeh, taek ya best shawwt. Aye'm pretty much unblockable.Aye'was chieftan of me'ole clan, anhd startae o'me mate's battle plahn!. Whad clan de'YEWW lead, otta 'den "Aye ohnly get hits offa confirms"? Aye also 'ave twain stances, ahnd a wee little lass (Wee'bitch jus' ledged me, shite was SO dosh). YE ARENEN DAINAN and ye shoul ahll kill ye'selves. Tanks fer listinen, ya fookers
Pic be related: Aes me ahn'me bitch

Fuck i knew i wasnt going insane, holy shit. You cunts all told me git gud "you just need to learn the timing scrub" (and people on here were also telling me that gladiator "just had his own style of dodge, and if you cant put the effort in then cry more" seriously fuck you people. Also the cunt that told me go back to playing pk fuck you dude i hope you get aids. Done.

convince me to play a male warden with your best loadout /fhg/

Half sword like a man, faggit

feat that summons wolves when?

Roman with that kinect yo
someone tweet this at him

air guitar emote when

>halfsword like a man
>no halfsword stab attack
Thinking.

It his dash isn't broken though, it's his dash attack/dash punch. Once you cancel your dash into one you lose your iframes, unlike the other assassins who maintain theres. So ya
>GIB ME PK DASH NAOW
Glad mains just need everything about there character to be perfect, huh?

>Roman with hair
>Roman with emotions
When the fuck was this? Surely not this decade

No one here has a tweeter

Nah i just want to be able to dodge shit, not dash attack, don't care i can parry but getting caught constantly while im rolling back or just dodging its like a magnet dude.

Roman just shaves
his entire body

Roman worked on Future Soldier?

Post your squads, /fhg/.

I don't understand this thing about glad's dash.
His hurtbox is twice as large? Is the hurtbox the size of the box that can hit the enemy or the size of him that the enemy can hit? What's this about iframes?
I don't understand...

What should I tweet

she's really easy to hit while dodging and even easier to hit while dodge attacking

that's it honey

thank you user. I don't seem to have any issues when dodging so maybe I didn't notice

You're a moron dude. If a characters hitbox doubles in size that is clearly a bug.

ok for the record that's not actually confirmed what happens I just said it because I thought it'd be easy to understand

Only, and ONLY if it comes with the Bill and Ted sfx

can't even tweet webbums unless I'm missing something

Could you link me the, ugh hurts to type this... leddit post please.

Ya i just looked this up. youtube.com/watch?v=uW7oqN_qESg

Not sure why this guy wants us to tweet at roman though.

youtube.com/watch?v=_EFu3OxJxfw
there you go

I actually played the multiplayer for this game for over a year. I know it's bad taste but i actually really enjoyed it.

>accent back then is still great

t.butthurt shinobi player

OH MY GOD HIS VOICE WAS SO CUTE HE COULD BARELY TALK

Raider, Warlord or Berserker?

zerker.

Raider if you wanna be a cunt
Warlord if you wanna be a cunt and have fun
Berserker if you wanna have fun

Raider if you want to be a meta faggot
warlord if you want to be a super meta faggot easy mode
berserker if you want to get nuked until you git gud then feint the world and never die

Highlander if you have serious mental issues and enjoy to suffer

If you're on console all are really good, if PC two are really good and zerker is average. All can be fun in their own way.

>kensei faggots are already shitting up HL
He has one of the best designed move sets in the game, he's fun as fuck to play. He just needs a bit more damage on his heavies and more health and stamina.

Which mode is best for farming?

dominion

It's definitely a game dev thing, they are shit at making trailers playing their own games. I used to help out at an indie game studio and the guys were totally chill until it came time to record themselves doing the VR stuff and then they totally froze up lol, nice to see roman is the same.
Is it weird that every time I post about roman my post ends with I love him.

(vs AI) the time you save finishing the game much faster makes up for the reduced xp, so it turns out at more XP per hour. Something like 7000 an hour if your games take 5-6 minutes.

dominion vs ai with mm on.
the strat I've seen a lot of (dont know if its the best) is to have 1 player camping the 2 normal points, and 2 guys being a ganksquad/b securer

You could do something like place ballistas along the path of the ram for defenders to use, that way some attackers have to leave the ram to go clear them. It could also have a consistent spawn in the back, so they start out at a great advantage and then it becomes harder as they have to run further to reach the ram (chivalry had this system and it seems to work).

Think we might get the smoke effect available tomorrow?

>no swinging your sword by the blade around using the hilt like a club

If I were to afk farm while sleeping on my PC, how would I go about getting into an AI lobby by myself, how often should I make the macro press M1, and how do I stop people from joining?

>Gladiator
>Difficulty - Easy
really?an easy assassin?even PK is medium

no pope said soon but not this week. so probably next week with some mythic outfits tied to them.

yeah, shug, all the vanguards are all named easy. whats the problem?

>2v1 as warden
>top light the guy in front of me
>the top light superior blocks a top heavy from the roach attacking me from behind
I never knew it worked like that for external attacks. That's actually pretty cool.

He's very easy to play and a very good character, only people who think otherwise are """people""" who can't handle shinobi reflex guard or think his dashes are terrible even though he has one of the best dashes in the game.

They decided the character with block punishable attacks that risks being light parried on everything they do with 500ms reflex guard was going to be the character they paraded as easy to play to make Highlander seem more technical than he is.

>gladiator
>not brain dead easy to play
Ya warlord is real hard too.

>the character with block punishable attacks
Please elaborate. I know about the dodge thing, but this is news to me.

As easy as half the other characters labelled medium or hard

All dash attacks are punishable with gb since tbey do 20 damage and can combo into toe stab for 10 more on non assassin almost always.
I think we both know the labeling seystem is pretty dumb, and that glad is easy af

Reporting in

>best dashes in the game
Explain because he seems to get hit quite a lot.

Most characters are easy as fuck. It's just wierd that they scream "GLADIATOR IS EASY" in every description of them while Labelling Peacekeeper or Centurion hard to play. It HAD to be just to hype up Highlander

He has the second highest recovery in the game, right next to pk and warlord, letting him get punishes after dodging no character but those can.
Becuase of that you can
>back pedal for days
>get a gb off dodging certain melee attacks
>when he dashs and you think you could have gb him, he's recovered in time to cgb. Similar too warlord/PK

also something needs to be done with his offensive stance lights. yeah, they're fast but their range is shit and so is their damage, and they cost like 20% of your stamina to use

Doesnt mean shit if when he dashes everything still manages to hit him

Not only are you wrong about the best dodge recovery in the game, (Warlord's is better than Peacekeeper's), saying they are "right next to peacekeeper" means Berserker and Orochi also have the best dashes in the game, since they're only 100ms higher than peacekeeper, they're right next to her on the list.

>steel armor with gold trim / gold pauldrom
my lawman

It does mean shit since he can still dodge every CC move as easily, stop dash attacking and you won't lose iframes
>right next too pk and warlord
You do realoze PK and warlord have higher base dash recovery than everyone else in the game(not counting raiders dash gb)that 100ms slower that roach and zerk have make a huge difference. Highlander has 100ms slower recovery than everyone else and is one of the only characters that can't punish shoulderbash or headbutt with gb on dodge.
Dodge recovery is the mkst important thing about dashes

>highlander guardbreak STILL not fixed.
feels obligated man

Just unlock in the mean time, they recognized it was broken.

>stop dash attacking and you won't lose iframes
Stop making excuses for a bug you fucking third world savage, can tell by your spelling and you're the same guy pushing this shit every general. And no he cant dodge everything i have tested against conqs running shield bash hits 80% of the time also it's nearly impossible to gey away from wardens shoulder bash, fuck off you miserable cunt you know nothing.

leaked screenshot of unarmed fistfighter character for year two, don't tell Roman I have this

>cant damage anyone with law because he can't parry when feints exist

>my 30 damage dash attacks can't be spammed waaaah
Git gud lrn2dodge retard
Put 7 reps into highlander then switched to glad and about to be rep 2. You wan't to complain about dashes play him. There is 0 reason to complain about glad dashs unless you're a retard who misstimes his dodges AND dodges in the wrong direction. Also not a bug with his normal dash, it's his dash attack.

Maybe i never really checked as often but was the hate for PK/Warden this bad on reddit as it is for cent right now?

So...what, I just ignore my orders tomorrow and do them on friday when double XP hits?

>stop utilizing a vital part of your kit and you won't get hit by an attack you dodged

>one of the best designed move sets
And none of these moves can land lol

Check the refresh timer on the Contracts: sometimes they refresh in a day, so you might be able to burn through them anyway. Or, you finish all but three and then edge those three and hold on to them until the event starts.

Either way, at least do your dailies.

orders reset tonight, so might as well do them now.

Honestly pal, reddit awaits go home whit--- i mean man.

>Lose a match horribly
>Enemy team has two Raiders
>They are bragging about how good they are and calling us shitters
>Mention Raider is fucking ridiculously OP
>"LMAO JUST DODGE IT BRO"
>Swap to Raider myself
>Go 14-0 with over 1k points while the highest on their team has 330 points or something
>They don't say a word

What the fuck is with people who play OP FOTM shit thinking they are God's gift to the game? PK players and Warlord players do this too. Is it a part of the mind-games of playing them?

Why don't you learn to block lights, dum dum? You are literally the only person who complains about this on gladiator, other people complain about his zone sure but I've never seen someone cry this much about his dodge. Waaaaahhh you can't avoid a fast light from an assassin? How quickly do you melt when you fight PK or any other assassin?

daily reminder Peacekeeper is just a better version of Gladiator in nearly every regard

Not visually, the most important aspect.

Gladiator looks fucking retarded, though. Easily the worst looking character in the game.

>please fix centurion
what's so fucking OP about that poor cunt?you can dodge and punish most of his kit