pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>[Event] "Does Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings?"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 24, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
- General info: cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170817.php
- Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oWPi07G_8yJv57lOE2LLGYMGv30yHTZjeRgTAUkxmXc/
- 3* Mooncell Automaton CE got added to the FP gacha
>"Moon Goddess Event Pickup Summon Period"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 31, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4*s Stheno and Marie Antoinette
3*s Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke
>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread
- If cirnopedia is down, use other alternatives like the fgowikia, kazemai or the in-game announcements
>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

I want to roll Altera NOW

Are any of these damn Moonlight Festival CE's worth buying or upgrading?

More lolis when?

>tfw rolled Altera during Nerofest

Get on my level of autism

>You will never be seduced by an evil tittymonster seibahface by the name of Morgan Le Fay

Okita!

Jannu is shit!

Will I make it to 3700? My last 3 runs with all rares say no

I need my pale wife right here and right now.

How many burgers did you get?

Avenger Bullying

with apples or quartz yeah, but the real question is why?

Saegusa Yukika (servant when?!)

i'm gonna jam my finger in your pale wife

>someone saved that crop I made of George
Aww.

I would have actually loved is this was what they did to localize hah.

You can wait

are we talking in the game or

So I can complete the store

Mashu looks weird in this picture

>tamamo folder called casko
me too

Tamamo is love, Tamamo is wife.

>being stupid

How should I finished this Art team for my Vlad.
Keep in mind I don't have Waver/Emiya.

Tamamo is a furry whore

post Arihiko

Hope you have friends.

You'll have to roll your own pale wife first (and so have I).

FGO still hasn't met its quota for edgelords yet.

i'm going to roll her, i'm saving all my quartz for her atm

This is but a small part of my extensive collection.

I might as well roll for her. Long hair, pretty dress, and good stats to boot.

Uncle Hassans' own series when?

>tfw waiting for Ishtar now to see if user was correct about my building up an amazing catalyst to get her easily due to being drowned in moony jewels

stop shitposting here tamamo, get back in my bedroom

REMOVE JEANNE!

you dont till tamamo + waver supp

Gonna be honest, the only reason because I hate Altera is because she keeps defeating me.
I would start to like her when I have her

>that fucked up transparency layer on Mordrer
Disgusting

Did I do the right thing, feeding all these Fous to Berserker?

My waifu will bully them all

Would having Gil be a catalyst for her?

>"~~!!!"

So should I just build a crit meme team or something then?

>when legitimately use Heracles at the very end to be the "Finish" Servant and more when I give him the full NP gain and wreck shit
Illia should have candies for having such a big and strong servant
I
WANT
YOU
NITO

Me too. I wonder how many people here are doing the same.

I want to mating press Kiara

Go Berzerker memes until you can build a team you like.

you tell me, this is his final form

Is there any sort of guide to making teams?

So far I'm just dumping all of my strongest servants into a team, which resulted of a team of Saber, Gil, Redman and Tamcat.

I dont know why I like Dantes and Jannu alter together

not heracles

At this point you can just play matching colors.

vlad hans + waver support will be passable, even more if you have the arts outfit

How many hearts did you get this event?
>quest
>drop

>Mating press.
>Not having unprotected sex in the missionary position while handholding for the purpose of procreation.
user, you're such a pleb.

God dam where are lancer and archer servants for the master mission.

they can't remove it, her hp is too high

Hell if I know. All I know is I had enough moony jewels to lb 3 with 3 spare along with now having 4 Gandr and 2 formalcraft. Not to mention all the pendants.
I've pretty much stated that if I get her super easily, I'm going to become a self proclaimed huge Rinfag.
If I don't get her easily, however, I don't even know anymore.

i'm mainly doing it because gameplayfag, i'm also rolling on merlin so he can turn me into the little girl

0, so fuck you.

Wouldn't it make more sense for the red stone side to be facing the opposite direction to cause more ripping with a swing?

>not going even filthier

No, she's made for mating press and breeding.

>mating press
what did he mean by this

nothing is difficult atm so just make your favorites
later on when merlin is released and everything is balanced around him there will be guides of sorts

Why is there hype about her?

In yesterday's daily, you slow motherfucker.

I'll have a pleasant time at going at it without Gold servants at all

>nothing is difficult
not for us but the playerbase outside of here actually had a hard time and spent quartz for revives

maybe? i wish they swapped in lancer animations just to fuck with us and watch him stab with that

>Merlin
Why we should pay attention after his release?

Is uncle vlad the only one that works best if I want to build a team with Tamamo? Who else can I use if I don't want uncle vlad. Would jannu alter work or is she only works in a buster team?

>375 FP
>Most used class Saber
>It's just a lvl 60 D'eon with his 3rd skill unlocked and the dodge 1 attack skill
Huh?

i'm building a team with tamamo/jalter/merlin

It means your other slots are so shit that that D'Eon is your best support.

d'eon sprite update when

same here, i have a 2nd account for that purpose, got inspired by that popular jp youtuber

i honestly didnt consider that since we got a lot of QoL, and lvl 90+ jeannes, my mistake

Kiyo and Heracles are good Berserk.
Also Lancelot is quite powerful.
Also stop reminding me that I don't have jetman and uncle vlad

I feel so bad for Angra, surrounded by all those massively strong killers

Even if you try to put Vlad it will too much, Altera and Gil will do better, tag hans with one of them and bring some waver if you can, You can't really use Vlad properly until Tamamo

Just imagine the guy that roll every 3 quartz and probably do every daily for the prism completion

But I have a lvl 70 Kaleido Lancelot, a lvl 80 Gil with the +3 Dangos CE in my all slot and a lvl 80 redman with a +3 Dangos CE on my archer spot
It's not amazing but I usually get my Gil or Lancelot used the most

What did he mean by this?

Is it possible to make effective teams consisting entirely of different versions of the same character?

tamamo is pretty much one of the best arts team support even 2 years down, so really you cant go wrong with any arts damage dealer but yea when she gets released i would say vlad is best with her

Probably someone who doesn't actually need a support and just picks their favorite.

If they're at least in different classes, go nuts

He wanted to channel his michael jackson inside and sayed the famous song "Bad" and to prove he is actually bad he decided to not use a capital letter
Based redman

Morgan doesn't look like a titty monster tho

She is made for breeding and fucking and breeding and has no redeeming qualities beyond that, which makes her even more appealing as a cocksleeve.

Do not bully Medb.

Holy shit, I just finished extella, and Liz is now my waifu. Both on account of PLOT in that she's a hella cute bakadere chunni, and in Gameplay that's she's an unstoppable death machine with every single combo being overpowered and innate speed and responsiveness to dash/cancel rings around ANYthing. Unfortunately, I don't have a lancer liz in-game.

With Halloween *probably* being the next event, or if we're lucky, happening in October after we get some OTHER event in Sept, I know we're getting a Liz. Is it the Caster one, or the Saber one first? I saw something on some earlier thread about a potential 'combining' of the halloween event for both lizzes but that wasn't really backed up by anything so it seemed like cold hard speculation or plain old 'lying on the internet'. Are either of these Lizzes worth ascending/investing in 'long term' (relative to what is currently in NA?, and projected release schedule?) I mean, my 'luck' with sabers has been pretty shit; I got sumanai, d'eon and caesar(np5) and I don't really use any of them and haven't ascended them. Liz Brave would be better than all of them right? And I guess similar story with Liz Caster? I didn't get a waver, but I got like 10 people on my friendslist with shota waver so I'm pretty well covered on that front, and almost always grab one for support, and caster-wise I just have a Medea (NP5), I literally don't have any other caster NP merged, or leveled, or ascended etc...

TLDR: which halloween liz are we getting in oct? are either of them particularly good/worth investing in heavily (compared to your standard 3/4* casters and sabers [and by invest I mean leveling/ascending/fous])

yea, see nero,
also the gorgon sisters though i guess thats kinda cheating

Caster liz the only welfare Liz is the one you getting for halloween.
Saber Liz is limited I think to the next halloween and not welfare

But user, she can't be your cock sleeve if you are her dildo.

yoroshii

SHOULD I USE AN APPLE TO MAYBE GET A HEART?