GM CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

The coveted ZR1 claims another victim.

No competition package can save you now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7B-FK8mvClA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OH NO, NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

bump

gm: god machines

What did he do? Is Ford just pissed that their flagship car sucks?

Also why was the president of Ford North America a pooinloo?

Based

the new Gt was shit though
>V6
he paid the price for his heresy

Sexual misconduct.

I had no idea their president was a poo either.

New GT was a meme and everyone knows it. They threw a plumber's van engine in some meme car and charged 500k for it

>Ford VP recalled
get your shit together ford.

i bet he asked for bobs and vagene

>soviet nowhere to be found

we did it Veeky Forums

we finally fucking broke him

He probably had to go buy a pallet of tampons

Fake lap times

just google ford recall and start spamming links. he always bails.

>president of Ford North America a pooinloo

That explains why Ford's cars are SHIT in quality and reliability!

kek'd

his replacement is also a poo

why are all western companies run by poopjeets?

>pajeet fired for sexual misconduct
like pottery

yep all scumbags. never moved an inch unless it was for their benefit.

Brownie points

>What did he do?

He's indian. Obviously its something along the lines of 'show bobs open cloth send pussy pic baby'

I live in an all white Balkan country and worked in the US for a while.
Niggers are fine once you learn how to deal with them, as they can't pin me with slavery or shit like that since my people were enslaved for longer lmao, but Indians are some of the most smarmy, entitled people I have ever met jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=7B-FK8mvClA

Yeah well I bet this bitch lasagna got a pretty sweet severance package, no company ever "dismisses" some exec without giving them a half-million golden parachute too.

This guy was already rich as fuck, now he probably has enough to build his own private shitting street.

KEK

>being obsessed with me

reminder that the GT program is over, forever.

sperg harder, the corvette won.

>ARGH I HATE THE GT AND S/O/VIET FOR GIVING ME A COMPLEX!!

they will hire someone else, sperg

>b-but the competition package

im glad i filtered this retarded spic

>his feefee's are hurt this bad
tell us where he touched you

At least they don't have a female ceo who cries in public to try deflect from the fact their ignition switches killed customers

I heard he was fired for shitting on their test track.

Goddammit Raj!

North American President... Ford didn't even need the Inappropriate Behavior. Just can his ass. Fucking street poopers...

jej

i saw this a few months back on I-696 east ion metro Detroit

even during testing they choose senior drivers ell el em mao

gaymales

This guy is the one who restarted the GT program? is he also the nigger he said it should have a V6? D I S G U S T I N G!!!!!!!!!

Poo in the LOO

POO

That death glare.

the v6 is disgusting i cant believe ford is killing the engine that made them so popular (v8)

It's deeply ingrained in his culture.

I'd probably be a very angry muslim if some furry fuck told me to stop sticking my dick inside my wife.

Ford has yet to design a twin turbo V8 engine.

I could understand if they were in yurop because of displacement tax, but for fucks sake this is America