Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

LOVE ETERNAL!

nth for dark elves are for being loved in the missionary positions while holding hands with interlocked fingers

second for skaven

>mfw when sw, lotr and warcraft shitposting returns

G O B L I N S

easiest campaign (in any total war) and why.

This. We should incest post instead

>mfw when
BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION

Reminder not to trust knifeeared shits.

When's that Attila LOTR mod gonna be finished. I want it NOW

I AM ________ AND _________

Elves are only good for getting machinegunned by Ratling Gunners and executed by Handgunner squad

You know, I really like how Blizzard made Orcs decent folk instead of monsters like in LOTR.

Which do you guys like more?

Rome 1, as the Romans or Greeks/Macedon. You literally cannot lose against the retard AI in that game with those two.

Nth for Karl Franz getting DARKELFED.

so these are the very hard achievements that is left for me

>Greenskins
>Wood Elf Mini-Camp
>Beastmen
>Beastmen Mini-Camp
>Empire

which one do you think would be the hardest Very Hard campaign? previously I only felt a litte difficulty in the Vampire Counts because I made the mistake that leaving Dwarfs alone.

Total War: Simmilarion when?

bone giants when

A dark elf female
I'm going to take Skaven cock

I wish my 3-seconds-too-late thread would fall off the board faster.

Does Rome even have a weakness in that game?

You can't delete threads any more?

>Silmarillion

In my Norsca campaign the Empirem utated into a monstrous blob that occupies almost all of Bretonnia and Sylvania. I already have 5 armies systematically destroying it, but it still it feels like this will take 150 turns

Tabletop Witch King Malekiths stats since the thread archived as I was typing.
Malekiths armour gave him a 2+ ward save against nonmagical attacks with a 5+ armour save otherwise, with immunity to multi hit and instakill attacks. So he should really have middling armour with a fuckhueg physical resistance
His other artifacts: Destroyer (his sword) could destroy any magic items an opponent had or make them forget spells, the supreme spellshield (which I haven't seen yet in any of the trailers) gave him great spell resistance and mindraped anyone who tried and failed to cast a spell on him, crown of Iron buffed his already phenomonal magic and made him very reliable against miscast.
He was always expensive to field in all his incarnations but also consistently pretty much the best model in the game too, his best use was to wander around deleting your opponents top units but he was so strong you could do pretty much whatever and he'd be great.

It just keeps returning a "You can't delete this post" message.

The old thread's still up though.

britain in empire or napoleon

IIRC you literally could not lose

>hyped to play Skaven
>their roster is incomplete shit
>it will need 1 or more DLC packs before it feels complete
Being Skavenfag is suffering.

>missing 3 units tops
>incomplete shit

All factions are missing shit. DLC milking time for all of them.

reminder that the only redeemable race in warhammer fantasy are the elves and that all other races and factions should be exterminated

t. knifeear

What's the best WE army composition?

absolutely based

Some people REALLY like jezzails and Ratling Guns, user.

all elves are faggots though

>reminder that the only redeemable race in warhammer fantasy are the DARK elves and that all other races and factions should be exterminated

nobody needs revolters and tree huggers

skavenfag suffering brings a smile to my face

desu TWW2 should have a detection system that makes it so your computer automatically shuts down forever if you start a skaven campaign for being a degenerate furfag

>Elves
>Redeemable
>Elffags actually believe this

Not being able to get Arcani immediately, probably

uhhhhh

what

rapekin, rape riders and rape guard

WAILD REIDURZ

all jealous manlets, earlets or literal furries

t. Knife ear with a skaven cock hilt-deep in his ass

Wurrzag isn't the destined prophet and uniter anymore if you confed him, so savage orks fuck off

*Dawi laugh in the distance as 25 canon with magic projectile and BS 5 and reroll unleash their fire*

Why are Ushabti also skeletons? Arent they supposed to be just statues of Nekeharan gods? Why would the tomb kangz being skellies also make their statues skellies?

>rape guard
>not eternal rape

>mfw after watching the dark elves in-engine trailer for the first time
man that was fucking cool
will malekith actually have some telekinetic powers or will it just be TASTE PURPLE MAGIC?

All elfs stink funny

Ushabti and Bone giants are completely different units you nigger

i thought they enslaved actual giants
statues are another meme

Whoa there friend, there are more humane measures.

will these be the first armed giants?

>image search this because curious
>one result is an imagefap gallery called "my hanging fantasies"
>several pages of pictures depicting women being hanged

holy christ
this is as deep as i want to go on human degeneracy

i don't want to know more

It is now August, and the howls of dying slaves fill the bleak land of Naggaroth with a sweet cacophony. Very soon the Asur will experience such an atmosphere, for the Witch King is finalising his strategy for the coming campaign.

From all over the land come the lords and ladies of the Black Council, and it will be a permanant position for some. Ever eager to guide her son down the path she has divined, the great Hag Queen Morathi spends much time in council with her son. Though some sense conflict between them in the future, Morathi has promised her strongest pupils will join the legions of the Druchii.

In Har Ganeth the cavorting Brides of Khaine spill the blood of offerings to their God, whilst many a would be sacrifice is lost to the blades of the Executioners.
The Beastmasters of Clar Karond rouse their monstrous captives with many a laggard elf suffering in the process. All over Naggaroth the corsair fleets have been sent ahead to pillage and despoil the Black Council's choice of targets, a content glint could be seen in the Witch King's eyes, if anyone had the heart to look at them.

The time is now, the treasonous Asur will soon bow to the true Phoenix King whether they wish it or not. Domination by a best elf soon!

You mean properly armed? Probably, unless someone adds a giant with an axe to the Norse Dwarfs roster.

>when you finally get all four marks of Chaos and get to be a real Everchosen

Gud feel

Thing is I don't know why people think the skaven will automatically get Jezzails and Ratling guns in the DLC, in the K&W and G&G DLC the four starting factions got boring useless units rather than cool ones - too many Charlemagnes to add VC's Zombie Dragons etc.

You'll get one or two reskins as 'new units' and of course some garbage RoRs. Enjoy your '''content'''

Well that still doesnt answer my question you retard

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

my waifu on the left

My Uncle died like that.

Lizardmen did nothing wrong. It's the young races that are to blame.

Reminder they got rid of his cool voice :^)

>Probably, unless someone adds a giant with an axe to the Norse Dwarfs roster.
wtf are people paying SFO for if they won't do trivial things like this

Zombie Dragons are in the game dumbass

Probably. The only reason they get weapons is because they're giants from Tomb Kang era before they had become full retard. Giants are degenerated Sky Titans, that's why they're fucktarded.

>will soon have be able to have teclis and Marathi fight a proper magic duel
It will be glorious and will end in sex

As mounts, and as reskins of other dragons

Again, don't expect jezzails and ratling guns, expect low effort filler

Apparently it's the same voice actor, but for some reason he decided to use a different approach ingame. Can only hope the backlash makes CA add some effects to it or something, make it sound at least similar to the trailer one.

Are you calling little gork a fucktard?

The Middenheim giant is smart enough to load and aim their Fuckhueg cannon.

>reskins of other dragons
Objectively false.
Sounds like you've never played TWW.

Actually disregard the first part of this. Bone Giants aren't reanimated giants. My bad.

If they weren't willing to put in any effort at all I imagine they would have cut the Hell Pit abomination and Doomwheel.

Actually no, that's because they aren't real giant. They are not the skellie of actual giant who served the Tomb Kings, just construct made out of bone, stone and metal to serve the Nehekharian and fight for them.

>want to play welves
>don't want to play as mel gibson
>don't want to play as tree hitler either

sucks desu senpai

you have NO idea what you are talking about. stop

So are they the biggest unit tomb kangz have, or are the hierotitans and hierosphinxes bigger/better?

>Nagash still not announced

Do we have any specific numbers behind Armor and Melee Defense? Is Armor always more important than Defense because it also protects from missiles, or does the damage reduction equal out to less than the mitigation from defense?

They are bigger than Warsphinx because sphinx stand on all four, I think Hierotitans are roughly the same size ( but they stand right, so they end up being slightly bigger) and hierosphinxes are definitly bigger.

Based Nagashposter

>skaven furries
>lizard scalies
Skaven are the least sexy things imaginable and the lizards all spawn from pools (Is there anything in the lore about like khornate berserkers camping a spawn pool for fights rather than just destroying it?)

>have class from 8 AM to 8 PM
>all the while spend thinking how i'm gonna play the fuck out of TWW when i come home
>get back home
>don't feel like playing TWW

Nah CA confirmed it won't change

glad /ourguy/ Darren is doing the campaign tomorrow
tired of youtubeshits

>game 3
>Ogres
>Chorfs
>Deamons
>Nagash faction with some ET/donut steel OC units

I don't know... they just wanted chat to not be derailed every time.
Then again, they could stop showing off quest battles. Why the FUCK would you show quest battles when everyone only does them once?

You are my favorite shitposter in these threads

t. G O B L I N S user

>Skaven are the least sexy things imaginable
You clearly haven't seen the pits of human degeneracy

Is that supposed to be the confirmation?

There's specific formulas out there, can't remember where I saw them though it was reddit but in general, armor wont save you from armor piercing, but in melee, melee defense could. It all depends on who you think you'll be fighting I guess.

NAGGAROND'S BLESSINGS YES

Just wait till you get sucked off by Queek Headgiver. Only then will you change your opinion