Got slammed for doing 130 KPH(80 MPH) in a 50KPH (30 MPH) school zone

>got slammed for doing 130 KPH(80 MPH) in a 50KPH (30 MPH) school zone
>500 euros,awareness course,6 month licence suspension

I didn't put anyone at risk, my car has excellent brakes and brand new tires + not much traffic was on, different speed limits should be in place during different parts of the day.

What was your biggest speeding ticket

Never got one (knock on wood)

>school zone

I always do 80 on the highway, 90 when I'm passing. I'm always scared shitless I'll get pulled over for it

>Get caught going over twice the limit
>Only reaction is to make excuses and try to justify your shit decisions
Seems like you really learned your lesson, are you going to keep bitching every time you get a ticket?

And why the fuck were you doing 130 in a school zone?

because home schooling is better

If you cripple the kids maybe they’ll stay home

>doing 130 KPH(80 MPH) in a 50KPH (30 MPH) school zone
>"omg not fair"

if you're going to boirace at least do it outside of a school zone, you gigantic fucking retard

you deserve every day without a license and every yuro paid, fucking dolt

what cuntry are you in?

There's a bullshit road on the way from the city back to where I live where the speed limit is 60 kph, but for a short bit in front of a school the limit is 40 kph. During summer nights when there's literally no traffic I drive down that road at like 120 kph. Luckily there's no cops around at like 3am on a weekday

Never got a ticket but I got a warning for doing 90mph in a 45mph zone

You got off easy, retard.

>do 50 over in a school zone
>waah why did I get punished
gee I wonder why

God in the US going 30+ is a felony

Double the speed limit in any residential area, let alone a school zone, is fucking retarded, no matter what time you did it. If I was you, Id just fucking end it.

>only a 6 month licence suspension

They should have taken it away and only allowing you to take the exam in 2 years.
Do it again and it's an indefinite suspension and a crushed car.

Haha get fucked you stupid wanker

They should have taken your license away for good and crushed your car

>Do it again and it's an indefinite suspension and a crushed car.
and such, this is life in yuropooria

oh shut the fuck up, you shouldn't be speeding in a school zone you inconsiderate tardlet
you sound so juvenile

Dumb-ass boyracers like you should just permanently lose their licenses

track it or take the bus faggot

Dont hurt the innocent car. Its like killing a chick for getting raped

>I didn't put anyone at risk

sure

then the next time you speed like that someone pulls out of a side street because they think you're doing around 30, not 80, and you both die

you're a cool dude!!!!!

All non pure women should be killed though

You're a dangerous retard and shouldn't be allowed on public roads.

Europe doesn't school zones. European children aren't stupid like burgers.

That's why burgers don't live as long
>scared of bolice
>scared of minorities
>scared of losing jerb
>scared of no health care
>scared of feminism

>scared of being shot

>scared of anal rape in jail

I don't like to speed when I'm just driving for life.

I'll speed out in the middle of no where on a cruise not a fucking school zone jesus

>Double the speed limit in any residential area, let alone a school zone, is fucking retarded
The street my uncle's house is on is a 15mph street. There's hardly any traffic, ever, due to the fact they're all vacation homes. I see no reason to follow the 15mph limit.

>no matter what time you did it
Traffic density changes throughout the day. A lot of school zones around here have blinking speed limit signs to indicate the current limit. Usually it's 25 during school hours and 45 after hours.

I actually drive slower at night due to the deer population near my rural household, but there's no reason we can't have alternative limits set after hours.

>M33 is 55mph despite the fact flow is 65-70 during the day

none because i'm not a retard

> I see no reason to follow the limit
>loses license for 6 months

i dunno man seems like there's something there

Please leave Australian police officer.

>crush your car
Get a load of this faggot

173km/h @100km/h road on a motorbike
>6mo license suspension
>1200€ ticket
>eternal despise towards this fucking police state and traffic nigs
>cost of building a plate flipper

lmao got caught driving without license on the last week of suspension and that was 350€. Fuck that shit. Worth it though, I drove that whole 6mo period without a license anyway :D

And those ticket prices? That's what happens when your country gets filled with niggers and lets women into politics. Fucking cuckland.

we kicked faglord like you from our streetrace group.
Feels good, its like legal darwinism

Kys

>steetrace group
I don't even have to ask you if you suck eachothers dicks

years back in my early 20s i imported my first fast car from Japan. took that thing on the highway to my cabin probably a dozen times the first summer i got it. then i got a fucking whack of photo radar tickets in the mail

turned out they hid a photo radar vehicle on a overpass on the highway and i got nailed every time, paid almost a dozen $300 photo radar tickets that summer for 135-150kmh in a 110kmh zone totalling $3500ish in a summer.

fastest i got pulled over by a cop was for 135 in a 110 and that was after smashing the brakes when i saw the speedtrap

>mfw wallet rape

what's your IQ? like 30? you know you can't drive faster than your IQ.

>I didn't put anyone at risk, my car has excellent brakes and brand new tires + not much traffic was on, different speed limits should be in place during different parts of the day.

to me it just sounds like you're a cunt that doesn't want to take responsibility for the fact that you were going exceedingly too fast. As if you could ever really know if you are putting someone in danger or not. You never know what can happen. Thats why speed limits don't change during the day to cater to idiots like you.

>never know what could happen
time to just lock yourself in a room forever because you just never know what could happen.

thats not what i said. There is nothing wrong with taking a risk, but going that fast in a school zone is plain daft

k srry, your right

Class A misdemeanor

i take it you either a) are a cop or b) have experience with a penalty like that

You see, I don't work within the exact boundaries of the law because I wasn't consulted when the goddamn laws were made. No, instead, nameless, faceless politicians, the so-called protectors of the moral majority decide what is right and what is wrong. I mean, come on! I govern my life around my own personal code of ethics, and I suggest that you do the same. That way if, within the constructs of my own morality I were to do something that was considered illegal, so be it. I feel no guilt whatsoever. And furthermore, if I were to buckle under the social weight of the system by adhering to laws that I do not truly believe in, then I would be extinguishing the very fire of patriotism and individuality.

t. Toasted roast

Be me about 5 years ago
Had to get my car fixed
Only place in the area that won't fuck me over is a few blocks away my friend's place
Stay there overnight so I can drop it off right when they open
Next day, pull out of the apartment complex going 35, immediately get pulled over for no reason
Cop says I was in a school zone, which I totally forgot about (work nights so I'm never on the road at 7:45)
I explain the situation and he laughs, let's me go, which I still am surprised by cuz it was a school zone
Drop off the car and walk back
Cop followed me to see if I was lying, waves at me from his car

or you know he could have googled it instead of absentmindedly shitposting complete lies, but you do you.

that's real manly and all but you are just asking for trouble.
It doesn't matter if you feel guilt, a judge will give it to you.

>i don't believe in the law so it doesn't apply to me

guilt is not regret

>I didn't put anyone at risk..

You are a complete retard if you honestly believe this.

why the fuck would you speeding in town?
and in a school zone?
are you literally retarded?

I was 19 making an hour-long drive from my parent's house to my job at got pulled over for doing 90 mph on the highway (55 limit) when there were other fuckers around me going almost the same speed. The cop was driving a truck that said "Fire Rescue" on the side so I ignored it until the sirens came on.

I could've accrued enough points from that one incident to get my license suspended according to the cop, but I told him I was only speeding because I was late for work and he let me off with a warning. Still made it to work on time.

136 in a 45

It was actually a 55 but when i got clocked it had just changed

Got 6 months probation, a week of community service, and a DD class

Lucky i didnt lose my license

Destroyed 50k+ worth of city property and totalled my car (i totally wasn't fleeing or anything)

Just bought my first motorcycle :)

If you're too weak to have any impact on the system you're in, your choices are adhere or an hero. But obviously all of that is too hard for a special snowflake like yourself so you're just gonna whine about it like a cuck and pretend you know better.

What lesson is there to learn? That right and wrong don't exist, and what the man with the gun says goes?

That lesson is too depressing for most people to admit.

>oh no it was next to an empty school he might have ran over a ghost child
>IT WAS A SCHOOL ZONE M8
>school was out
>middle of the night
>BUT IT WAS A SCHOOL ZONE

White people are incapable of logic.

The lesson is that people smarter than you set this shit up to protect others from your stupidity, and even after a firsthand experience you still refuse to take a second to reconsider your actions. Also kids in black jeans and black band tees skate the school near me in the middle of the night all the time. No way in hell your dumb ass is gonna spot them crossing a road and react fast enough to not turn them into chunks with a piece of engineering that you couldn't replicate in five lifetimes.

I guarantee "what the man with the gun says" is the only reason your mum didn't dumpster your squishy face at 6 months.

No, people who are lazy, strapped for cash, and fearing lawsuits set this shit up. The speed limit is absolute and set to the lowest common denominator's vehicle and ability. Any other way and it is difficult to enforce, difficult to follow, and dangerous for the shitbox driving retards the US grants "freedom". The way speed limits are now are a compromise between the state not wanting a court case and the state wanting to get something done.

>Also kids in black jeans and black band tees skate the school near me in the middle of the night all the time. No way in hell your dumb ass is gonna spot them crossing a road and react fast enough to not turn them into chunks with a piece of engineering that you couldn't replicate in five lifetimes.
They deserve it honestly
If more of them die, the average ability of the populace might rise a little in ten generations so speed limits, might, in the future, be 5mph higher.

All burgers need to do is be stricter with licensing and inspections, but then where would police departments get the pocket change to replace crown vics with dodge chargers?

Single white father. Mother died in childbirth.

>Grew up without a dad
No wonder you're a cunt

Nah, I grew up without my fat chinese mother.

Fuck you in general, OP.
School zone in a no-no, noone give a shit about your appologies.

ITT teenagers mad at "the system" because "we should all be free to do what we want"
OP, its a school zone, AFAIK most schools aren't built on roads where you could/should hit 80mph. Speeding is fun and im not saying you shouldn't do it, but don't do it in a place where you are very clearly putting OTHERS in danger.

my one and only.
120 new zeabuks for going 113 past a camera in a 100 zone.
>TFW regularly bouncing off the speed limiter on the way home from work.

Not in the best state in the union.

I got nabbed going 94 in a 55 and just had to pay a $480 fine

>americans talking
good thing your teachers and their pupil will get armed soon, so they can shoot up anyone speeding in their school zone

Never got one even though, when responsibly possible, I hoon on my bike. Where I live on the Netherlands there's only 1 dual-way speeding camea, the rest are all front pics only, which have no use for a motorcycle hue hue
Seriously though where I live cops don't give a flying fuck about motorcycles, motorcycle cops frequently signal me to come with them and speed at 100 kph in a 70 kph 4 lane road

Yah friggin dingus

>220km/h in a 70km/h zone

What the fuck is wrong with you

Fuck off shitskin

I once did 250 km/h where I was supposed to do 60 km/h, didn´t saw the sign early enough and slowed down too late.
At least there was no radar, going 190 km/h too fast would have fucked me pretty hard...

I got a 45 mph in a 20 mph school zone ticket. Driving in front of high school at end of class, kid pulls out of parking lot and takes off fast. Radar picks him up, but by the time the cop woke up, I was the one he saw.

Pulled me over for 45 (he says) while I was making a left turn. In an FJ40. Went to court and said a 45 mph left turn would have put my vehicle on it's side. Cross examined the cop and asked him who else he saw, "Didn't see nuthin'". Come on, school was getting out and there were no other vehicles? "Nope. Didn't see." He practically admitted he was taking a nap, but judge said, "Radar is God. Pay the ticket."

He's probably some dumb kid driving a shitbox Civic. No one besides him would miss it

This is why you use a dash cam

How are people comfortable with speeding? You either have to be speeding so little that it's not worth it, or speeding so much that it's not worth the consequences.

>130 KPH(80 MPH) in a 50KPH (30 MPH) school zone
You deserved everything you got, asshole.

Le humble brag, "oh look at me I'm so hard I drive fast"

You're just insecure

>do 80 on a 30mph zone
>doing over FREEWAY speeds on a fucking SCHOOL ZONE

>speeding so much that it's not worth the consequences.
Drive 10-15 mph over the limit in familiar places, ~10mph in unfamiliar places. I've driven this way for 12 years and never gotten a speeding ticket

I don't know why, but for some reason I thought speeding fines were a lot more severe in my state.

I'm stupified that OP's not only still assblasted about getting pulled over doing 80 in a school zone, he actually doubled down when told "yeah, you shouldn't do 80 in a school zone"

absolutely amazing

> Allowing the government to tell you how to drive your car

Tell them to fuck off and drive away.

What state?

Ah chinese, it all makes sense now

170 in a 80 zone
1100 euros fine and 5 month suspension

empty dry road with policia hiding behind a bush... mustve been a boring day

Those fines are pretty much in line with every American state or Canadian province desu

If you were to run over my child, I'd fucking lynch you. Anyways, if you did that kind of shit in my country, you'd get at least a year of jail for speeding over double the limit.

>get shot

This is why I live living / traveling in developing countries so much. You're free to drive as fast as you want, ignoring all rules, drunk, and if you are ever pulled over at worst you give a $50 bribe and be on your way.

Please do, I love videos of sovereign citizens and other retards getting tasered and arrested
>YOU CAN’T TELL ME HOW TO TRAVEL
>AM I BEING DETAINED

There are quite a few brietbart comment section neocon faggots in this thread. Why would you get so mad over someone speeding I don’t get it

I used to do heinous speeds all the time on the open road, only ever had one near miss and that faggot was just as much of a hazzard at 100 as 140. I’ve only stopped now after loosing my license for racing, but I brought a radar detector so I can be safe while overtaking

The point is safety is simply not a concern. The illegality is not a concern because I do what I want. The concern for me is losing my drivers license which I need for work. All these fuckwits saying “hur take his licence for 10 years” what is that fag supposed to do with no licence? In America? Sit on the dole? It was horrendous enough here and we have a semi usable public transport system (read, no niggers)

Kek I love this

Also I am from the reddit and have watched most episodes of the rick and morty so my speed limit is 190km/h suck it nerds

Nice I have a v1, only cost 450 imported it from the states

>Speeding in Cop free parking zones.

Now there's your problem.

Top tier reading comprehension guys

I casually speed at about 105-110 so that I’m one of the fastest cars on the motorway. I like it this way because I can feather throttle and maintain a constant speed, yet I’m going fast enough to pretty much stay in the passing lane and high beam anyone in my way so I don’t really have to sit behind some retard varying between 70-80. I hate that shit.

On the open road I do 100 (the limit) everywhere because tires are cheap and I like fast corners. I have a personal limit of 140 (1 month license lost threshold) for passing but I’m very quick about that so it’s only in short bursts. Also cops will sometimes let you off if you are passing, I passed a car at 120 and slowed back to the speed limit, a cop saw me doing it further down but just flashed me, I guess even they must appreciate that if you are passing, you go for it no fucking around

I was lane splitting (illegally) on my motorcycle all day once. It saved anywhere from ten minutes to half an hour of travel time. When a cop finally got me, he looked me straight in the eyes and told me he would rather I was speeding.

So, burger cops think it's safer to go 10 over than to shoot the same sort of gap a car between two semis has at 5mph, sometimes waddling with your feet down at 1mph. That's the most dangerous thing you can do on a bike. He said he wouldn't ever think of pulling me over for 10 over and that he's watched me go by before, but

>"what you were just doing is the most dangerous thing i have ever seen. you could have caused thousands of dollars in property damage. why do you need to cut in line on a bike that fast?"