Yeah. Things like this are the reason I’d never buy a skyline even though I want one...

Yeah. Things like this are the reason I’d never buy a skyline even though I want one. I’m not paying $30k+ when I could get something better for that price. Even GTS models are $12k+ here.

Other urls found in this thread:

royal-trading.jp/detail/17056T-1992-NISSAN-SKYLINE-GT-R
importavehicle.com/vehicles/129/1991-nissan-gt-r
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-cbd/cars-vans-utes/1987-ae86-coupe-/1174794326
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is going to happen to every old sportscar. 300ZX, MR2, supra, turd/fourth gen camaros, FUCKING MIATAS. Last summer was basically the last time to buy a lot of cool shit in the US.

>Hey guys DID YOU KNOW THAT rare things are more expensive than practical things?
OP shows no signs of slowing down with his cock addiction.

You don't buy these types of cars because they're the best. You buy them because you love them.

it's like we learned nothing

you're retarded and should be thankful i'm spoonfeeding you
royal-trading.jp/detail/17056T-1992-NISSAN-SKYLINE-GT-R
>GT-R R32 shipped and inspected for under 18k burgerbucks

Miatas, 300zx’s, SOME rx-7’s, and mr-2’s actually go for dirt cheap in Virginia. These took me minutes to find. Don’t even get me started on camaros they’re worth pennies here. But looking for supras or skylines you’re gonna be spending a years wages. It’s just dumb.

It’ll cost you another 10k to get it DOT legal to register it

That’s a non turbo, I wouldn’t wipe my own ass with that car. 6.5k for a 157k non turbo? Nigga please, it’s worth 3k, maybe

depends entirely where you register it, and that's still at least $5000 less than buying it from OP's jewey fucks to put towards whatever mods you want

With a rebuilt title he ain’t getting half that

Wow it's almost like you gotta watch out for good deals instead of searching willy nilly.

It's only a matter of time, though, user.
I wish I wasn't a poorfag rn.

You’re right I didn’t look at that. Here’s an NA instead

And a convertible if a hard top isn’t your cup of tea. It’s in NC but not that long of a drive.

>46k miles
Not bad.

My point in doing that was to show that any other car is available and not necessarily expensive. The market is on its ear for buyers.

Here ya go. Still not hard to find in a reasonable distance. 4 hour drive give or take.

This price is what I would expect for a good twin turbo.

If that's not a twin-turbo that price is insanely high.

No you fucking retard it costs 10k only if you live in California and it's for CARB regulations.

And here's one for 28k: importavehicle.com/vehicles/129/1991-nissan-gt-r

If you think that mid to high 20s is too much to pay for a car like this then it's not for you. Buy something else.

SERIOUS ENTHUISIASTS ONLY GUYS!!!! YOU WANT TO OWN MY JAPANESE SHIT BOX!?!?!? WELL YOU GOTTA BE REAL FUCKING HELLA FLUSH AND WILLING TO WHIP OUT 50K!!!! I KNOW WUT I GOT
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-cbd/cars-vans-utes/1987-ae86-coupe-/1174794326

I saw the AE, For a Levin that's the most ridiculous pricing i think I've seen.

is that really an AE86 and not an AE85