Tfw just totaled my car

>tfw just totaled my car
>tfw now nocar
fuck

Ask them if you can get a rental

No insurance either?
LMAO

have insurance but cant get a rental from them.

>yt people supposedly the master race
>have highest rates of mental illnesses
lel

Call them again and speak to somebody else, or escalate to a manager.

Maybe you're just a nigger and don't deserve any help, but it also might be the case that they want your continued business instead of beeing
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Claims Adjuster here

Why can't you get a rental car? Do you not have that coverage on your policy?

Also if someone totals their car and it's their fault, that's usually not someone we want to keep on our books unless they've been with us for many years. Otherwise, it's a net loss for us because they've paid less in premiums than we've paid out in settlement.

>Claims Adjuster here
How's it feel knowing you're going to burn in hell before you even die

It was pretty funny for me when my claims adjuster came around and he started snapping pictures of my stripped out interior and then afterward I asked him if he thought the drive shaft wobble was to factory specifications.

Funny stuff. I had printouts of the FSM. They're dumb as a box of rocks.

I will buy you a new car but it must cost no more than 1.5k. Email me for details.

That's not an adjuster, that's an estimator. They're basically the same as bodyshop techs. They just draft estimates, they don't know anything about policies.

What does that even mean.

nigs have the lowest IQ so i guess it works out eh there niggerboy

you remind me of the drywallers and laborers that used to talk shit about the building inspector after he left, just because he told them they were doing shit incorrectly or that they needed to fix something for it to pass inspection

>hurr durr fuckin "XYZ" thinks he knows more than me

why would an insurance company give a shit about the service manual anyways, what does that have to do with a claim

the flag is of the nation, not the government brainlet

Except I'm smarter than anyone on this site. so yes it works well lol
point still stands

A nation of mutts lol

Sounds like a poorfag didn't get as much as he wanted for his crusty shitbox.

90% of faggots on Veeky Forums don't have anything more than basic coverage, so probably not.

>whaaa I want a manager

Fucking faggot do you think the manager gives a shit about you? You just cost them a bunch of money, like they give a fuck if you leave. Fucking poorfag idiots with a sense of entitlement, I swear to god there's nothing worse.

Doubtful, you're a confirmed underage literally homosexual nigger with a fur fetish. You are objectively the worst thing on this board lol, by a long shot.

>confirmed homosexual
yes homosexuals are confirmed to be smarter than heterosexuals on average.

>blah blah blah
Yes, as I previously stated I'm smarter than you and everyone else on this site.

>objectively worst
more like objectively best but okay lol

smarter? yet somehow you keep getting baited into replying.

every time you make a post ITT it confirms you're a retarded nigger

>somehow you keep getting baited into replying
exactly. that's what you're currently doing. keep going lol

Sperging

that u are

Alphonse getting BTFO ITT as usual

post really upset yt people

No, adjuster was his official title. We got on alright. Not everybody acts like a Jew all the time and it was an edge case as to whether to have it totaled or not.

In retrospect I probably should have pushed to have it totaled, but they initially underestimated the amount of damage and I didn't want to give up on my beloved car.

I bet he thinks he's an adjuster.

Adjusters interpret and apply policies, they don't look at damaged cars. Estimators do that, they're usually retired mechanics or bodyshop techs that do it part time.

PROPERTY adjusters will go out and view damaged houses and sometimes estimate the cost to repair, but not auto. Either he legitimately was an adjuster, in which case he doesn't know how to estimate for auto damage, or he was an estimatics guy and doesn't know shit about policy wording.

If you drive a shitbox that's worse next to nothing, don't bother with comp/collision, it's a waste of money. If it's a decent car, you'll get a good ACV settlement to buy another car/put towards another purchase. There's really no benefit to the insurance company, they just determine which option is less expensive (fixing or writing it off and giving you bluebook value).

Keep in mind that as adjusters, we have zero inventive to try and fuck someone over. It's not our money, and we're bound by the policy allowances. I like helping people out where I can, but a lot of the time it's just not up to us, the contracts are pretty iron clad.

They went on the estimate from their "preferred" shop where I would only get a (((warranty))) if I used one of their shops.

I don't think he really knew what he was doing other than running numbers. The shop held on to the car for months longer than the initial estimate because they'd decided to cover the damage and it was worse than they thought. It was a good learning experience, and I'm still with the same insurance company because they didn't dick me over.

Nothing wrong with going with a preferred shop. The alternative is that we cut you a cheque and you get some ignorant spics to fuck your vehicle up, then you have no warranty, no recourse, and all we can say is "told you so".

We give warranties because we don't want to deal with your whining shit 5 months later when Juan's Auto Body does a shit job and your car falls apart or the paint starts peeling. There's nothing we can do, but rest assured you ALWAYS call us and bitch and moan about how we should now pay for the same fuckin repairs TWICE because you wanted to go with some nigger-tier shop.

Not to mention the amount of fraud that runs through those shops. If we guarantee the work an offer a lifetime warranty on parts, why the fuck would you even care? Customers who start with "well muh buddy owns a shop and I'd like to give 'em the business..." drive me fucking nuts. Get your buddy to put a goddamn spoiler on it and some bags if you really like him that much.

I don't blame you. It's not like the preferred shop got everything right, either, but at least they begrudgingly fixed more stuff after I brought it back and showed them what was still broken.

Nobody cares about the parts warranty. The parts cost pennies and just add up as line items. It's the cost of labor and the capital investment in things like alignment racks that cost a fortune and you know it. They even try to Jew you down on things like "betterment" where if your $50 shocks are old already then you only get compensated for $20 because now you have new shocks. Wow, sure couldn't pay for that by not going to McDonalds for a week.