Post a better EFI manufacturer. I'll wait

Post a better EFI manufacturer. I'll wait.

>efi

Kek go eat your soy loser carb and super charger 4 lyfe ese

thats pretty dope actually. Kinda want to pull some shitty v8 out of a salvage yard and turbo it now.

god damn it OP. You know I don't have much money.

>he uses factory injection
>he trust the manufacturer jew

MoTeC

Factory ls1 EFI is fine senpai
Dunno why bogans love them there was a massive trend from 2010-2016 where every cunt would rip out the EFI and put carboretors and air filters out of the fucking bonent and barely made 250kw/340hp dumbest shit ever they lost power if anything

Because it was cheaper.

And they were too stupid to wire.

What about Holley?

Honestly, I'm a jap fan. I just know that Holley has the Dominator or some such that is a similar all inclusive system.

Don't have any cars that have TBI... I myself like Apexi Power FC's for my dorito-mobiles. I also have built three MegaSquirt's. The MS1 is still running a Ford Fairmont... The MS3 is destined for my FD. And the DIYPNP is running one of my friends Toyota Supra's.

But I digress.

FuelTech.

>
Using injection at all

>using a underpeforming part because of muh nostalgia

>he doesn't mix fuel and air in his mouth and spit it directly into his cylinders

Bosch

holley goat

wish HP had more I/O though

Bosch MS4
Trijekt

>decent efi kit is half the price of a coyote crate engine that already has efi
Why the fuck has this not ever come down in price

Drag cunts putting high-end EFIs on shitty engines.

What about the megasquirt?

It’s still only throttle body injection. You’ll still have the fuel wash negatives that carburetor has

Megasquirt supports up to 8 individual fuel channels, so it can do port injection...

Okay but that’s only the ecu and it’s still almost $1000

Last time I checked the basic ECU was not all that expensive and fuel injectors, mass airflow sensors and other crap are usually already on the engine...

The kit usually refers to a complete assembly for engines that never had options for EFI. Just an ecu, basic manifold with the injectors, rails, and MAF, o2 sensors is between $3300-4000

>O2 sensors
>basic kit
What do you need O2 sensors for?
Also: Fuel injection was already standard in the 80s, verry few engines used carbs, even less on more performance oriented engines, so you don´t need new manifolds, fuel rails and injectors anyway on most engines.

The o2 sensors determine the a/f ratio. 351m/400 never had fuel injection. I could just get the throttle body to carb manifold kit but it doesn’t really provide much benefit

Ew... Throttle body injection. Literally the worst efi ever.

If it's not port it direct injection, get the fuck out of here with your archaic technology.

>The o2 sensors determine the a/f ratio.
You can do that without them as well, MAF/MAP sensors are accurate enough and react way faster...
Also M44 and its predecessor came stock with port injection...