pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV
>APK
apkpure.com/結城友奈は勇者である-花結いのきらめき/jp.co.altplus.yuyuyui
>AppStore
itunes.apple.com/JP/app/id1205424282
>FAQ, guides, TL scenarios, ID list, Yuushas and Fairies TLs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uK3a2KLh2lhmUwprgeHBq-yDKawre4ftQKpAAZYwQhM
>Current Events
Fairy bestowment ceremony (includes new SR Utanon)
>Current Gacha
Yellow Itsuki SSR with Rate Up Wasshi
>New Version
Update to 1.4.1
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sDWSdOhDBA12HT0zBz_S3fX6lsqiEWF4eJwqLi4MTnY/edit?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/diGvVpPK
pastebin.com/bwxmBNu0
pastebin.com/QhCcziyF
pastebin.com/9LFfzEtm
twitter.com/fgo_english
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meh, forgot to switch out the Event.

Its Sonoko's Birthday Event on the 30th with Dark Sonoko and Red Gin SR

>Ecockserento!

You now tried too hard and failed to do a good pun.

You could do better.

Its from the 25th until 31th, my bad again.

Get off the lemonade for awhile

I'm sorry, I didn't expect the thread to die so soon and panicked.

>31th

stop panicking

Where can you buy Yuusha lemonade?

It's available at any shinjuku retail store near you. Be sure to bring cute redhead friends along for a limited time discount!

What about Sentinel lemonade? I heard it's much cheaper.

Pretty sure this makes Fuu's hissatsu the hardest hitting in the game, stronger than even Sonoko's.
Those stats with that multiplier is delicious.

Because of its low quality.

Yeah, but there are many time where the cheapest, lowest quality option actually ends up tasting better than the rest.

She's truly the Hero green needs.

Were the elevens disappointed that the SSR was indeed Itsuki and not Sonoko like they thought?

Their fault for not being able to follow a hint as blatant as a mic.

>+1
Jesus. How many times did you roll?

60, got 6 SSRs.
5 of them were green.

I got hospitalized cuz of tiny insects back in july and now there's a lot of catching up todo, sadly in academic life too. A-atleast my hair didn't change color.

were you the user who almost died before movie 2?

Wait what?
user daijoubu?

The dying user has been dying since last year. He's probably alreay dead by now.

>implying I'll translate mahjong memes

He never appeared to say he was alive when people asked if he was still here when movie 3 came out. He must have been dead or hospitalised by then. No sign of him since then, so he must be dead.

>Mahjong memes
My time has come.
Give me a bit.

>Scan never
Damn.

>We will be deciding the position of the vice-president of the hero club with mahjong! First one to get 3 wins gets the position! (If I win thrice, I'll just have to work hard being both pres and vice-pres at once)
>Don't you just want to play mahjong yourself? ...the hell's up with "both positions at once" anyway?
>Rinshan Kaihou (Flower blooming on the mountaintop)
>Haitei Raoyue (scooping up the moon from the bottom of the sea)
>Daisangen (Three great dragons they're only called dragons in English terminology but whatever)
>Ryuuisou (All greens)
>Kokushi Musou
>Yaay, a Yakuman!
>That kanji would read like Kokudo though...
>Chiihou (Blessing of the land)
>Huuh~? Why is Shinju-sama playing mahjong with us too? QUIT MESSING AROUND!
>WHAAAAAAAM!
Trust me, this is funnier when you know mahjong.

I want to eat Tuna

Feel free to fuck off.

Fuck off madokafag, take your salt about the kusobage elsewhere

Are you stupid? Mobage general is for things that are too weak and unpopular to survive on their own.
And this thread, as you can see by the number in the title, is far more than capable of doing so.

don't quote, don't reply

let him rot

I just rolled once on my alt for fun and I got green Sumi. Not bad.

>Tanoshiifags in my /yyy/

Wew, look at the health on this fucking thing.
I wonder how much HP each tick is worth.

I'd have a guess and say one tick is around 10k HP.

I honestly doubt it.
That's only 270k, it would go down in a single hissatsu.
50k sounds more plausible.

What exactly is the difference between the old Hp bars and the new ones?

>retiring when I want to resume
>resuming when I want to retire
This new pause window in the battle screen will take me a while to get used to.

It's really confusing.

To be fair I'm sure it's not confusing to people who, you know, can actually read the language the game is in.

This new update is really fun. Thank God they're giving out skill udon on expert mode, I was all out.

I can read the language and still mess up all the time. You simply get used to the positions of buttons after a while and click them out of habit instead of actually reading what they say. But there's a confirmation window that pops up when you click on retire, so it's not like you get jewed out of stamina when you misclick or something. Unlike that "feature" back then that would buy stamina for blessings when you didn't have enough stamina to play a stage.

Reminder that we are making a /yyy/ virtual football team to play in the Veeky Forums League.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sDWSdOhDBA12HT0zBz_S3fX6lsqiEWF4eJwqLi4MTnY/edit?usp=sharing

You have until Saturday morning (European time) to contribute your ideas on the team's roster, but there's a question I want you to answer now: which Sonoko do we want in our team, the middle schooler one, the elementary schooler one, or both?

Also, I tried to make the first kit for the team. How do you like it? Personally, I'd like to use the same style for the away kit, but make it NoWaYu-themed (blue), and to use Gin's fabulous outfit as the 3rd kit, but any other ideas are welcome.

>and to use Gin's fabulous outfit as the 3rd kit
Yes please, we will burn the opponents' eyes.
I'd prefer if both Sonokos would be on the team, but if I had to decide I'd pick the elementary school version. She's way more important in YuYuYui right now.

>Gin's fabulous outfit as the 3rd kit
I love it. Do it user. Kit looks good, and I second little Sonoko. Big Sonoko hasn't been up to much yet.

I'm swimming in friend points thanks to the daily and expert mode. Feels good.

>tfw barely any friend points because of bugged friend list
And I don't even care because I just got the 3* on ShiUYu 2-5H with 0,02 seconds remaining. The stage is much easier now thanks to the senmetsu feature.

>tfw I managed to 3* S2-5H before it became super easy due to the new OP bonus you get
Feels good to be one of the elite

I'm looking forward to how this turns out.

>Tfw managed to have a Yuusha related dream
>Tfw it got dark and ends with someone fucking dying
The suffering of this franchise reaches even past the 4th wall.

Who died?

Sumi. Slowly and in front of Sonoko and Gin while they couldn't do anything.

How?

I had a yuusha related dream one time. It was awful.

>tfw have Yuusha dreams semi-regularly
>tfw most of them are cute, gay and lewd
I can understand why Sonoko loves sleeping so much.

I'll keep it short, since I don't think everyone's interested in hearing my dream ramblings in full detail, but basically the WaSuYu went on a NoWaYu expedition to the outside world, because apparently it didn't become hellfire here or something here. They run into Vertex. At one point during the fight, they slam into Sumi and knock her into some rubble and a metal beam impales her through the torso. They're way too far to possibly make it back home in time to heal it, so she bleeds out with Sonoko and Gin crying around her.

I just wanted some comfy SoL like this lucky user gets. I didn't ask for this.

Is that some plot point for Takahiro's next AgK? That shit sounds more gruesome than Gin's Benkei and AnTama's Scorp encounter together.

Please don't ever dream again.

At least you guys dream about the yuushas themselves. I only have yuusha-related dreams when I go to sleep and there is an upcoming announcement for the series/game and the dreams are actually just about posts on these threads reacting to such news.

Why would you do such a horrific thing to poor Sumi?

Is invasion Sekka fixed? At just +28 she has about the same attack as my +5 SR. I'll farm a few more dupes next invasion window to boost her attack some more but I can't tell use her in a party if she'll keep crashing the game

I-it's not like I wanted my dream to get this bad. Sumi's one of my favorite characters too! I woke up feeling depressed.

If I had control over this stuff, I'd just be comfy things, like Gin giving the pair a full tour of Ines.

Is dream /yyy/ any fun? Any prophetic predictions? Maybe we have a Miko among us.

Not really. Today I actually dreamed about posts reacting to new SSR. Some were saying that it was Itsuki and others that it was Sonoko and the uncertainty of it woke me up in the middle of the night just to make me check who was the actual SSR.. Though, I gotta admit, I did woke up with a bad feeling the day the leaks of NoWaYu LN Ch.13 came out.

Sekka's game crash should be fixed, I used her once and she died a few times without any problems.

>No one marking enemy colors for new stages
oh well

What happened user?

Spotted a new visual bug
If the boss have multi color hp bar, after the hp bar switched color, the divisor would remain as the color of the first bar
Anyone bothered to file a bug report?

I've had a few Yusha dreams now, but I don't remember more than the vaguest impressions for more than a few minutes after I wake up. I know that they've all been good or neutral bar one, and that Togo was prominent in one (God help me), but that's about it.

>3-stared H1-Ex
>Clicl to watch story
>Force clpse
didn't they fixed that?

I think you're just drunk and closed it by accident.

I feel like the feature was way too overtuned.

Sonoko's eye look like extincted animal from Kemofri

I agree, it's cool they're making new features and all but they definitely didn't carefully consider the balance implications on the game, it makes it ridiculously easy.

What the hell happaned with Togo?

They have to leave room for Ex
And it make more sense this way

I don't remember, I'm just triggered that I even dreamed about her on top of her constant appearances on cards and in pick up banners in the game. Can't escape her even in my sleep.

To be honest, S2-5H wasn't even difficult in the sense that it tests your skill and the strength of your team. It simply required ridiculous amounts of luck on top of both of these and that made it frustrating more than anything else.

One of these assholes that was the size of a commercial truck managed to tackle and pin down some random who. It started eating him from the legs up. He was begging for help from me, who was sitting on the ground a couple feet away. His cries for help were followed by his screams and the sound of bones crushing.

Hanayui 1 completion bonus scenario:
pastebin.com/diGvVpPK
pastebin.com/bwxmBNu0
pastebin.com/QhCcziyF
pastebin.com/9LFfzEtm

>Togo's not subtle attempts to hit on Yuna
Poor Togo. She had to fall in love with someone this dense.

Weren't Virgo supposed to freeze after attack? Why it started moving again after some minutes?

Thanks user.

No.
Only Tuesday's Virgo freezes.

How is the new Itsuki?
Is it trash?

So I went back to try and find out exactly how much health this thing has.
725k is barely 7 ticks, that brings its HP total to 2.7 millions. each tick being worth 100k.
Also check out that number, Fuu's hissatsu is devastating.

Anybody else have issues with updating to the current version with qooapp?

Doesn't look like she'll be particularly good.
Also, does her hissatsu immobilize both enemies and allies? Am I reading this right or is this just some really odd wording?

I wouldn't be so quick to judge.
Her base attack isn't bad and her hissatsu has a high multiplier and a huge AoE.
It does immobilize everything though, including allies.

Man, /yyy/ has some fucked up Yuusha dreams.

Reminder that the birthday event is score based again, and it's going up to 800k points this time.
Prepare to spend that botamochi.

How long until the event start?

4 and a half hours.

Would people be interested in an English YuYuYui twitter account for people who can't read Japanese? Something like twitter.com/fgo_english but for YuYuYui. Might be an easier way of seeing announcements etc.