Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #906
VCR Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!ArxyGBaR!FfXZU7Tju-3mj_LgFrd4Ew
f.lewd.se/XA4YeE_AS00_23_hamuclip.xx
mega.nz/#!gc01kBjB!Cus2JU60TkI0pOU3zLpvcgWPAdNCKfzSUnZc-wFBjGw
f.lewd.se/IbsoRx_A00_04_01_01.xx
f.lewd.se/stb1re_remove_shadows_sets.7z
mega.nz/#F!idlTXKCL!2nQK_-E_bXHZoFAevBt4sA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for pussy

That class must smell terrible

aigis should now be up at my mega!
mega.nz/#F!ArxyGBaR!FfXZU7Tju-3mj_LgFrd4Ew

I approve

i cant open her tan

reload the maker

Any way to make the H-AI swap positions so the girl doing the fucking. Asking for a friend.

it wont open as an archive

yes
fork the github
edit the h-AI
submit a pull request

Thank you for the cute robot!

I was planning on making a FeMC a while ago but never really made progress on it besides the hair accessory, and your cards look way cuter, so do you want to borrow the hair clips or you're fine with your own? Looking forward to more of your work!

Would kill for an accurate Female Pc

Really? Thank you so, so much! I'd love to, if It's fine with you!
i really, really like femc and her story's ost overall - soul phrase is such an earworm for me

>an all cat class

where are your cat submissions?

f.lewd.se/XA4YeE_AS00_23_hamuclip.xx

Letting you decide where to place it since you're the cardmaker and all; I prefer in the Meshes/hair/ folder but know that others like to put all character-specific custom assets together in one spot. Glad to help!

FeMC in Dancing Moon Night or we riot

>others like to put all character-specific custom assets together in one spot

>others like to put all character-specific custom assets together in one spot
I'm calling the police.

It's a painful truth.

add in Kantoku and Kemono there too
believe me I don't miss a chance to sperg out on them. These are just lazy leftovers. Doesn't mean it's acceptable

I like to give others a chance. If you still need one I could give the purple hair kitty. But I don't know if we are supposed to make a new one if that's the case then I'm not sure.

aegis tan wont open as an archive, whats gives?

>I like to give others a chance
dude, I've submitted 4 cards of my own and added a couple that no one asked. It's been weeks since I started and and there's still 11 seats left. If we're starving for seats I can jsut move some of extras into optionally included pack.
I encourage people making new cats but this is not the main point of this class. Just compiling a cat class so if you'd like your kitty in there just post her card

why do you care about the archive if the tan is embedded into the _m card?

Not the card maker but working fine over here. Make sure MEGA didn't corrupt your download? And that you downloaded the .rar inside the Tans>Aigis folder, not MEGA's "Download as ZIP" option.

Wait I was supposed to submit one?

Oh okay, I thought it was a quest of sorts.
mega.nz/#!gc01kBjB!Cus2JU60TkI0pOU3zLpvcgWPAdNCKfzSUnZc-wFBjGw

i mean, you're an independent adult, you're not supposed to do shit. But it's clearly a collab class so if you don't submit your cat you'll miss the train.
I've only included 2 cards without their maker's explicit consent so they're the first to go if it gets full and we need more space.

Thanks. I have another class for demons(posted it in the previous thread). Your Yuki is in there already but if you have more I can add them too. Don't worry about free space

Cats don't smell

their urine very distinctly does tho

i did both, i downloaded it twice as well

just
get the _m card
open it in the maker
click ok to extract
reload the maker

Neat and demons too. Yuki will be good enough for me.

>he's never owned a cat

Cat piss is some of the worst smelling shit in the world, and it's impossible to get rid off

then what's the .rar for?

Again, thank you very, very much! It looks awesome!

I put it there just in case. I was kind of stupid, I didn't know whether tan data saved to the card or didn't. I'm really sorry!

Cats don't roll around in their piss.

Not a problem! P3 is pretty underappreciated compared to 4 or 5, even if it's not as unloved in the West as 2 is. So seriously excited for this. So excited that whoops I tripped and made a really hastily cobbled up SEES version of the regular blazer uniform wow what a freak accident
f.lewd.se/IbsoRx_A00_04_01_01.xx

Hope I'm not putting too much pressure on you by the way. And this only works for Normal because I've got no goddamn idea how to change the weight stuff, so probably won't even be of much use unless somebody else picks it up and edits it to support all weight classes. Oh well, that's enough productivity for one day for me.

these are the happiest accidents

Idea: a class full of robots like Aigis or other manmade constructs like golems or holograms or personified operating systems
it's an
artificial academy

I like this. I'd call it Artificers Academy though

Thank you very, very much! This'll work well for me; i've just finished making the texture for her swimsuit!
I really, really appreciate what you've done to help me! I genuinely hope that my FEMC will be up to your standards.
Yeah, P3's pretty underrated in the Modern trinity. I want to hopefully make the P2 girls someday, too.

>I didn't know whether tan data saved to the card or didn't
AAU saves all the files you mention in the AAU window. Only eye/hilight textures don't work.
AAU is not documented completely so it's reasonable to just to ask.

no but they piss on everything

sorry, i know this sounds super stupid, but how do i add it in? i just want to check before i possibly screw up. do i do the same as a pp file? i've never modded clothes myself so i wouldn't know haha

Not stupid at all! Same as with a .pp file, and here's an example. For clothes in the HEXACC, you'd need to include overrides for SVII users, too, which I learned with the release of Nanami, but if you're just overriding the default blazer, you're safe with just jg2p01_00_01.pp since everyone has that.

Looking cute! I wish to pat her head!

And another small detail that most people don't notice: setting the shadow to 100 brightness doesn't actually make it completely invisible, so you can still see a blue outline on the texture. So it's recommended sometimes that you set the shadow to match the color of your custom texture before setting the brightness to 100. It's not an enormous problem but thought to let you know since both of us are already on the verge of autism.

speaking of shadows
here's a couple Play shadow sets to make them less visible or remove the colored tint
f.lewd.se/stb1re_remove_shadows_sets.7z
snatched it from 2chan

Sweet, thanks!

if this is what i think it is then you and 2chan are life savers.

it just makes the texture lighter. I suggest trying it out and then disabling it so that you can use it as archive override instead. Some skirt/sitagi textures actually benefit from sharper vanilla shadows

Well shit, sure I'll submit her. I uploaded another cat if you wanted her as well.

mega.nz/#F!idlTXKCL!2nQK_-E_bXHZoFAevBt4sA

Do you know where the code regarding position switching is? The rest I could probably figure out.

im going to pet this cat

aa3 when

When Illusion stops recycling assets.

>page 10

Changing at the roster is no different from the base game without any mods. I want it automated!
Also, isn't style-swapping manually the exact same as using ReiEdit to swap out for a different card?

Friendly reminder that if you use these as your defaults and don't include them in your card overrides when you share clothed cards you will be giving awful, dark, saturated, defaultblue shadows to people.

Does this automatically apply to all clothing or do I have to apply them manually one cloth at a time?

ok so whose megas were actually updated sometime within the last year at the very least

>when you haven't made enough girls to make an impact on the thread and all you can blame is yourself

The list was only created in the last year.
Shadow sets override your defaults. You turn this on and all of your everythings will already have it... for you. Not for anyone using stuff you share.

i already got used to removing blue shadows so at most this'll just remove it for older characters i made

I don't understand why Illusion decided to give everything a blue tint.
Blue hair highlights
Blue shadows
Blue sclera

Because blue is the best color.

you mispelled red

I have several Aigis cards, but this looks better than all of them by far.

>default
>red
>shadows
Doesn't really have the same jingle to it.

>Changing at the roster is no different from the base game without any mods.

No. Vanilla game allows you to enter cloth screen only in the morning period, not during the day.

>Also, isn't style-swapping manually the exact same as using ReiEdit to swap out for a different card?
Everything can be done in reiedit. Trouble with reiedit is you have to reload the class. No IG previews either. If you prefer going blind like this, use reiedit, not aau.

>I want it automated!

You can do that either as a trigger (per card), or a global script. To change clothes of PC looks something like this:

function on.period(p)
#sunday morning
if p == 1 and GetGameTimeData().day == 6 then
GetPlayerCharacter().m_currClothes =
end
return p
end

Again, aau will definitely not include shitty "features" like "listbox to change clothes to X on day Y of character Z". It's something way too banal AND overly specific to hardcode in a place which is actually fully customizable.

>No.
Yes. Frontier has allowed you to do this since the first months of the game's release. If you're gonna harp on the difference between frontier and pure vanilla you're missing the point of my disagreement. A style change that is done manually is nothing new from what frontier and ReiEdit already provided.
>no ingame previews
What are you talking about? You make styles beforehand like you make a separate card beforehand. If you're manually swapping a style it has no advantage over manually swapping a card.
>AAU will not include [premade trigger traits like changing clothes on Sunday]
That's an awful design choice.

>without mods
>frontiers lets you do it
?

In the original post I was replying to:
>Just add your outfits+hairstyles as card styles and switch them on sundays.
If you have a style that has a different hair and set of outfits, and you are changing it at the start of Sundays, that's swapping a card. You don't need a mod to do that; ReiEdit isn't a mod. Frontier lets you do it mid-period. I thought that was what you were getting at with your reply.

I thought that Frontier letting you swap things out mid-period came with the side effect of resetting relationship values with that card since it's basically a different person? Is there another RMB trick to that I don't know about?

Uh oh, a spergfest, so here goes!

>What are you talking about? You make styles beforehand like you make a separate card beforehand. If you're manually swapping a style it has no advantage over manually swapping a card.

Again, we can argue in and out that you can awkwardly switch periods in jsf to quicksave/edit/quickload class in reiedit, and claim it is all super comfortable compared to aau. In case you're not just sperging for the sake of it, here's a pro tip: Use reiedit, not aau.

>>What are you talking about? You make styles beforehand like you make a separate card beforehand. If you're manually swapping a style it has no advantage over manually swapping a card.

Waifu tunnel vision. Clothes need not be specific to a card. Meaning haremfags scroll through a few to assign a one that fits the character of new addition.

>>That's an awful design choice.

The design choice is simply make all customizations user-defined, not core part of aau. Traits are not hardcoded, but basically plugins to aau. Or can you think of a better design? I mean besides being contrarian and your reiedit fetish.

aau was a mistake

is she ok?

Only if you actually swap a card. The bigger downside of that it will crash the game if the character has queued npc actions when you do that.

Generally the only stable way to do it with no sideeffects is quicksave/load, and edit the save.

Simple swapping by going to the roster mid-day and changing the card out will reset the relationship, yes. In my mind you can combine ReiEdit's card swap with Frontier's midday period-end, but I haven't tried it. At the same time, it's beyond the scope of what I want.

You can calm the fuck down, friendo. You might be comfortable with a wall of computer code that has no manual but I much prefer the simplicity of a button or a toggle that does what I want, like trait buttons or "replace character." Styles are great if their changes are automated, but if they aren't automated they have no advantage over a copy of a card with slightly different settings.
I don't want a trigger that changes clothes to a cloth file. I want a trigger that sets the card with it to a "Sunday" style, and any card that has a "Sunday" style will benefit from the trigger.

>quicksave/load
how is this done?

aren't those supposed to be, like, super buggy?

Is there a way to make a boy with a girl skin clothes, and personality?

You make a girl and you AAU a cock onto her.

>Simple swapping by going to the roster mid-day and changing the card out will reset the relationship, yes. In my mind you can combine ReiEdit's card swap with Frontier's midday period-end, but I haven't tried it. At the same time, it's beyond the scope of what I want.

Any seat reload resets relationships, doesn't matter when you do it.

>I don't want a trigger that changes clothes to a cloth file. I want a trigger that sets the card with it to a "Sunday" style, and any card that has a "Sunday" style will benefit from the trigger.

Technical: If it's just about clothe sets, it's already doable. Unfortunately the more nuanced styles are not scriptable yet (aka nobody really had a need for it yet).

Sperg: All scripts in aau are just "click of the button" to enable/disable - once the scripts are actually written. You simply have to wait for some aau user more apt than you, but with your fetish to make one if you lack the autism - like any other customizable asset.

Your screeching is a bit akin to complaining that aau provides overrides, but doesn't provide one-click, hard-coded presets for those with associated assets - simply beause there would be too many, to cover every fetish out there.

(well, some override presets are somewhat planned, not a button, but eg to make default hairs selection not limited by the 4 categories).

>Any seat reload resets relationships
Except when you use Reiedit.

I'm not gonna address your paragraph about triggers because you're only getting further away from my original point. user said "You can do this in AAU" but what he said cannot be more efficiently done in AAU than it can be done with the existing non-AAU tools. Triggers as computer code will never be mainstream, mark my words. If there is not a healthy supply of premade ones they'll be even less accessible than poses.
Also you're a bit of a cunt. Tone it down in the future, since not everyone who disagrees with you is a screeching sperg.

Most of them are, yea. The only thing frontier implements correctly is skin colour and textbox unlocks.

I want to cheer up this demon

occult mysticism is banned in these threads due to a tragic accident

is it time for a story?

we mustn't speak of the incident

you mean like you did just now

Do you guys think the nips share our pictures in their threads?

I know for a fact they have on rare occasion.

at this point they probably hate aau because they can't get it to work for them

My guess is that the pre requisite programs don't work for their comps.

Who?