Buy ETH

Buy ETH

great

another etherfail thread

Cucked

I too was in the discord chat

A dip was imminent.
Get in while the price is this low

Literally ETH is following an identical trending path as the "bull trap", but you still think it's destined for moon missions?

It's literally only inflated from a declining BTC, and will probably tank as people swap out their ath ETH for a relatively low BTC,

shill ponzi coin more
you fucking neets need to get jobs
get rich quick doesnt exist

he actually posted it, the madman

Anyone know how i can buy on margin with kraken?

That "dip" is literally the trap. And "buying the dip", only inflates the trap.

Suit yourself.

Don't buy cryptocurrency on margin!

Suit yourself buddy

Litterally, what is your argument to say that ETH is not trending a bull trap?

And why would they trade eth for a coin that is slowly dying of high transaction times and retarded fees?

>buy pokemon cards

>And why would they trade eth for a coin that is slowly dying of high transaction times and retarded fees?

Because it's that coin is heading for a relative low while ETH is heading for an all time high. Makes sense that the masses who have just doubled their initial investment are gonna wanna try capitalize on their profits, by capitalizing furthermore on something which is at a low and will most likely stabilize around 1k.

>Implying BTC will stabilize at 1k-1.2k

NO.

The chart strongly suggest that downtrend is about to happen, put your short position at 0.040 and get a MAD GAINZ

Yes this is what I've been talking about.

haha
>TA

i want to buy eth on margin so i dont miss out on moon mission.

Gtfo

>he's looking at the ETH-BTC chart
you know how I know you're retarded?

tell me how to unlock margin on kraken senpai

I want to be permanently in debt to tax evading german company

that's right. the mission to moon has been cancelled. fasten your seatbelts, we're now getting ready for a redirected mission to mars.

this - pull out while you can and get back in when it's at 0

Verify ID

is that tier 3....

.... its still verifying....

Might take a while, mines till verifying too ;_;

is there customer service contact?

This is what speed up robin hood for me

What wallet should I use for ETH?
Currently have some sitting in coinbase

it's sorta difficult to adapt common stock exchange theories on the cryptocurrency market. imo we are not experiencing the typical bull trap yet, rather a bear trap. on the other hand, you can find arguments for both assumptions, a falling rate as well as for a rising rate. if you're planning to short eth, it might be a good idea to wait some time, until the rate either drops or rises heavily again. my suggestions would be to only buy now for the current price if you're planning to keep eth for a longer time (6-12 months).

Except Many new projects are springing up based on the ehterium bockchain!!
Its even getting support from darkweb marketplaces like alphabay is implementing ether support on 1st of may.
Golem and iEx are gonna be working on the etherium network and many other projects have announced themsleves as building upon the etherium network.
Etherium is gonna be the microsoft of blockchain applications.

Pluto.

take a look at the last big move on ETH

from then until now, are we looking at: triple bottom or ascending tri?

*descending tri

i look at it like this

the official wallet

I don't get what the appeal is on fuckboi third party wallets, fucking seriously.

a descending tri, sir.

BTC is gonna go down and dissapear in the long run.
It has no place anymore. Etherium is more versatile and coins like Monero are more secure and suitable for the darkweb.

the funny part is if they only forked and fixed the god damned network they would still be kicking eth's ass. but nope, they want to die it seems.

Shorting ETH atm, see you @ 35

Short successful, thanks ETH fags made a tidy profit.

tidy profit of tree fiddy?

ahem this could be whales trying to get in cheap for upcoming Eth news this March. pic related

>Eth news this March.
What news? It is March?

Do you mean ETF?

So many questions...

>literally in the image yet he can't read it
jesus user