Veeky Forums lets start our own ponzi coin

>start (insert meme name) coin
>Veeky Forums already has legion of coin shillers
>infiltrate normie sites like /r/eddit
>pump and dump
>buy moonborghinis

Let's call it CHINA ELECTRICITY COIN so it is clear what people are buying.

I have a great idea, we'll say it has a market cap, as if it were a company with cashflows that the market was valuing. Then we can set up exchanges like they do with the stocks. People will think it has some underlying value.

This is fucking brilliant.

you're a fucking genius dude.
what are we waiting for.
we can call it SINOPEC and say it takes revenue from every single well they drill

some ideas: Coin coin, dick coin, bog coin, meme coin, usa coin

i like "coincoin"

Dude. Memecoin. That shit would fucking fly through the roof. It's perfect.

better. best. love it

>make CisCoin
>market it as a coin only white men can buy
>sit back as SJWs freak out and do all the marketing for us on ArsTechnica, Wired, and Twitter
>enjoy the pump as a ton of minorities and women buy CisCoin to "prove us wrong"
>Hahaha, what now shitlord? I bought $5k of your crypto and I'm a fluidgender demisexual mullatto! #ImWithHer #RealMenLoveCurves

fuck thats brilliant
WHITE STRAIGHT MEN ONLY, SISTER!

Please fucking do this.

i think /pol/coin would be great and use a black sun or swastika as the emblem

Great fucking idea. Can we get a mailing list or something so we all know when it's live?

Solid

We already did. It was called DogeCoin and got taken over by reddit eventually after we dumped it and it never went up again after.

I've said this before, we need to make KEKcoin.

We can pump it up 100x and then dump it on the plebbit-fags.

Nonono we need a good meme, tht stupid milo was forced as nobody cares bout tht fagget n ppl lost money cuz its a Sht meme, we cant use kek or pepe those are too big, there our gurantee so we can save it for later, the bog coin is a really fukin great meme but it still hasnt reach the normies yet, i say we either start spreading the call tht save* meme on normie sites or we think if a great meme

don't forget to allow purchasing directly without verifying id

I'll just screencap the threads and share them on every other crypto community to be wary of your shitscamcoin

this is Veeky Forums
nothing ever comes of it
also go back to pleddit faggot

if i had the technical know how, i would've already made such coin.

you have to go back.