What is it about this particular brand and model of truck that attracts the biggest douches on the road to drive them?

What is it about this particular brand and model of truck that attracts the biggest douches on the road to drive them?

douches will drive any car but this is favourable because its the biggest car they can afford

Semi truck aesthetics with tall hood and lower fenders.

This, especially the 2500 and 3500 models.

if the truck isn't a white fleet utility or a rusty compact it's easier to assume that the driver is the worst humanity has to offer before anything else

Why do fleet vehicles get a pass?

because they're at the very least kept in line if it's not their car

i believe dodge/RAM caters to shit tier credit clients. subprime lending is like 90% of their revenue. RAM = white trailer trash, charger = nogs and spics

Why are your tow mirrors so small?
Why do you not have a diesel?

I have a Dodge. It is a real diesel, it is a 12V Cummins motor. I have installed oversized injectors and a straight exhaust pipe which speed black smoke everywhere. My tow mirrors are enormous and I always have them extended because I have a Dodge. Everyone knows Dodge makes the best trucks. If you do not have a Dodge you are not a real American man. Soon I will install my stacks and LED headlight conversion that I bought on eBay for $29.95. Next paycheck I will get my LED offroad light bars for the grill and also for the roof. I want everyone to know that I drive off road and need this lighting. My foglights are always on because I modified them. I aimed them higher because I couldn't barely see them when they were aimed at the road. Sometimes people flash their headlights at me to show that they like what I have done to my truck. If you buy a Dodge people will also like you.

big trucks in general are always owned by douche bags, especially those fuckers who wanna slap in the bright ass lights that blind anybody who sits lower than they do

Fist bump, bro
This is basically the goal for my truck too. At the moment I have no money for more mods because I just blew all my savings on a big steel offroading bumper with winch. I do already have a dozen amber clearance marker lights and a strip of red LEDs along the bottom of my tailgate that activate with the brake lights.

Hell yeah, bro!

I need new tires. Even with them mounted backwards I just wear them out too quick driving on the road and ripping skids when I pull out of the drive through.

Do your tail LEDs also flash with the turn signals or did you get the brake only kind?

Screw you guys! I like my Dodge and will buy another someday

I'm not from the states, are subprime loans still a thing? What measures have they taken to ensure that 2008 doesn't happen again? Or do they just not give a fuck?

In California, all the douches drive Silverados. If lifted they're angry violent white trash, if lowered their alcoholic violent Mexican trash.

Old people, farmers and rich Mexicans drive Rams here. Trades people and companies by Fords. Nu-males with white collar jobs drive Japanese trucks, apart from some occasional off roader Tacobois.

how would fucking that feel? Or rather, getting fucked by that?

Pretty sweet, women with strong cores are tight and cum hard.

does she do any cardio? Cause if she doesn't I might just handle it. Also, fuck me, I need to go back to the gym, gains have all left

This girl of the girl I'm fucking?

either or, any girl of this type

Mine just lifts and runs, this girl is a professional body builder so probably ya.

OP and all posters here seem mighty jealous on ram owners. So jealous that a stereo type was actually created to hate on. Hilarious

I tend to think I'm not that much of a douche bag but I purchased it because I wanted a 24 valve with a manual. The 7.3 was tempting but I just couldn't find one in this area for the right price.

Kinda true. The new Ram looks KINO af

jealousy, ya that's the word to explain how we feel about you microdicks...

look at that poor copy of a Tundra's face

protip: if your truck looks like you actually use it as a truck (fucked bumper, banged up tailgate, inside of the bed has seen more than your wifes sons hockey gear, mud on all the things etc.) then you have infinitely more respect than the bitches that treat their truck like a princess.

Not him, but what if I treat my truck like a princess who LIKES being punished from time to time?

(Translation: I get it dirty but I keep it clean)

It looks pretty different than the Tundra. It also won't rust to death after a decade like a Toyo truck.

They probably beat off to walker Texas ranger when they were younger.

The douchey body builder kid from when I was in school owns a red ram 1500 and flies a confederate flag from it occasionally. He ticks every douchey box.

Says the wimpy loser driving his Mom's 10 year old corolla

Nope '01 Town Car

Even worse loser

#
IDK about the turn signals
They clicked really fast (like 2x speed) when I bought the truck a few years ago, so I haven't used 'em since.

>LED turn signals blinking fast
You need one of these resistor kits

Ha ha! You actually admit that!??!

Flat chest, possibly on gear, hard pass.

/Be me
/800 credit
/Drive a Ram

your still a bitch. a truck is the ultimate extension of utility and power. when used properly it should wear its dirt and scars with pride and only the rain should wash it clean.

when used incorrectly it becomes a fragile replacement for the owners lack of manhood and thus he must keep it polished to upkeep the beautiful lie.

not that guy but some people don't need a penis extension like you guys

ugly as fuck
all that chrome is fucking disgusting

4 ft long bed
useless
not even a truck anymore. might as well just get an SUV mall crawler

How does that disprove him faggot

Penis length and girth is just fine here, having sex regularly and like ram trucks. Sorry to burst your stereotype, not sorry your a loser driving a 01 clowncar

>In California, all the douches drive Silverados

In California, it doesn't matter what you drive. you're still a douche

>not liking clean pristine pickups

not everyone is an insecure fuck boy

>lying on the internet

>project harder

Not a Dodge fan but this is seriously the most dumb argument about trucks I've seen. A LOT of people don't put stuff in their bed, but TOW with their truck. You don't need a long bed if your using it to tow.

So u r lying about your 01 clown car, and really do drive your Mom's 10 year old corolla? Well, glad that is settled.

This does not have tow mirrors, a Cummins, or stacks.

ive owned many random pickups and its been Nissans that rust out and rot the frame for me, i had a 1981 Toyota Hilux with a shitton of kilometers that was abandoned in a forest, only rusted out parts were the floorboards and the box. box was because they were made in the USA on 3rd gen

I've been told everyone that likes a RAM truck has a big penis...seems legit

you should hand in your license if you dont even have the reading skills to see the part of my post where I said:

>NOT THAT GUY

hopefully you can read it this time, cleetus.

>when used properly it should wear its dirt and scars with pride and only the rain should wash it clean.

you sound like a retarded faggot who thinks he has to prove himself to everyone else

>i don't w-wash my truck because thats what real men do
>i love sucking massive cock and eating cum loads

that was some entirely different person that also thinks your a fag lol

your also pretty defensive, seems we have hit a nerve.

This is the only post that says "not that guy"

U must be 18 to post here, GTFO child.

Why are clown car drivers al high and mighty over RAM truck fans here? So bizarre

Lot of bus riding basement dwellers hating on a vehicle they've never tried and something they've never experienced...driving (and sex with another person)

i have a pathfinder
i wish i didnt
only wet backs drive old pathys because they are shit tier vehochles that knock every fucking tim
i fucking hate my car now, only bought it because i like camping.

U r right about old pathfinders

His mommy made him go to bed or he couldn't drive the corolla.

While in bed he hears his RAM truck driving step dad choke his mom with his huge cock.

>live in the south, so trucks are everywhere because muh country music
>are either pampered mall crawlers or beat up S10s or old F150s hauling random useless debris that is guaranteed to fly out and chip your paint or windshield
>always doing 10 under the limit
>always slow down to 3mph to turn into a parking lot, causing a major traffic pile up
>can't enjoy the local toegay because Cletus' lifted truck will flip if he takes that turn at more than 25mph, can't maintain his lane so you can't pass him
>thinks their truck is fast because it has 400hp but forgets about all the drag, the weight, and the gearing all being completely shit

I own a beater pathy. what do you mean knock? mine has worn out chain guides.

When I see a dodge

LOL, my dad's 1995 Pathfinder cracked a cylinder in 2006 and had garbage power after about 200,000 miles so he sold it to a Guatemalan for $500

That's pretty rich from somebody who fell for the '01 town car bait.

Love the 90s Rams.

Your replying to the wrong guy your moron
>following the stereotype almost to a T

He didn't prove anything, he stated, "I believe", then gave his opinion.
Citation needed on the makeup of the Ram truck customers, citations needed on that credit difference being substantially different from the other truck brands.

An anecdote is 100% valid when crashing shitposts into eachother.
An unsubstantiated opinion vs an unverified story, that's as "by the book" as it gets

Ha ha, what part of user isn't clear?

New pathfinder = new mom
Old pathfinder = 2018 ICE raid deportees

So now the RAM owner stereotype is a guy with a BIG dick?

This honestly

stay mad cuck

This

my brother drives one of these, 95 dodge ram, he bought it for $1200. he smokes weed every day many times, does coke, works construction and still lives at my mom's house despite being 6 years older than me

I'm a fan of Dodge (ram) trucks. This looks like a tundra way too much. I never plan on buying a half ton but I really hope the 25/3500's update looks better than this. This really makes me nervous. Right now I'm planning to trade my 97 Cummins in and get a new one ton in 2020. But they need to do better than this

There's nothing wrong with keeping a truck clean. My diesel 4x4 hardly ever sees a mountain road. It does see a 5 ton trailer and a lot of highway miles. And it does see the car wash usually once a month

That has
always been the stereotype

All these soy boy tears

Isn't dodge the only truck manufacturer with reliable diesels?

Does he have a big dick too?

Yes once you delete the exhaust system install the chip tune then you will be able to reliably produce smoke.

They're the best looking trucks apart from the raptor. But the raptor got neutered cuz it dropped the v8

Arguments about diesel brands are just as old as the modern pickup truck craze itself. Google some forums and you'll have Cummins vs. Powerstroke vs. Duramax discussions for years.

Aren’t the Duramax and Powerstroke engines also Cummins-built?

No? 6.6 Duramaxes are built by DMAX (Isuzu-GM joint venture) in Moraine, Ohio, 6.7 Powerstroke are built in Chihuahua, Mexico by Ford, and Cummins are built in Columbus, Indiana.

Might be worth mentioning that the first Powerstrokes were International Harvesters.

Looks like the Chevy 6.2 diesels were built by Detroit. Interesting.

This. Gen 1 Raptor looked great.
Very sad when they turned it into a V6 trucklet.

I like the current look of the RAM, but not really the 2019 coming out. I thing dodge blew it just when they were gaining on GM and Ford

subprime auto lending lacks the ability to have the impact the housing crisis in 2008 had, the lending volume isn't even comparable

Got a 92 Cummins and 02 Cummins easy to fix. I don't want to tune or molest the 92 but any suggestions with the 02 Cummins. I want to beef the tranny and motor for cattle and equipment hauling

Aren't most of these old Dodge's dirt cheap?

Hello bro I would recommend that you of course fit a chip tune immediately and also straight 4" exhaust. If possible you should install stacks instead but I understand not everyone can afford that. I would recommend you get some wheels on Craigslist, sometimes they even come with tires! Lol. Anyway bolt pattern doesn't really matter as long as they look good because you're going to need to get some wheel spacers off eBay anyway so they can look right. You don't need fender flares those are for pussies. Do you already have a lift if you do not then you will need to get one as your first priority. Everything else can wait but you should also plan for some larger bumpers I prefer the ones with cutout for LED pods. Of course order without the pods and then buy pod lights on eBay because they are way cheaper that way and that's important. For the tranny I recommend just getting a shift kit which will totally make it shift harder and feel much nicer on acceleration while you watch your coal roll behind you. Do you already have tow mirrors? If not you need to get those STAT like I mean before you do anything else at all bro.

sounds pretty based

No its making retarded poit where you need to totally brag or talk about how totally huge ram owners dicks are or how much pussy you get. Same applies to most guys with lifted trucks

see
>not that guy

Turn in your license. If you're too stupid to read, you're clearly too stupid to drive

Engine wise it's considered the best by majority. But there's a lot more to a truck besides the engine. Powerstrokes are a horrible engine but generally good in the power train department. And the Duramax is aluminum so don't let it get hot