>Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM
twitter.com/blizzardcs/status/900778847448305664
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can someone answer this?

Someone said yes already, but I want to be sure before spending $30. It's like a 50% off boost, that's all I care about.

Stop being a nazi.

Sylvanas' ice cold pussy

>First legendary is sephuz
>Second is cuck bubble

alt roulette

0-1 Ele shaman
2-3 Retardin
4-5 Destro
6-7 mage
8-9 rogue
0 warrior

dubs dk

did he forget about WoD which was literally hitler?

Rerolling because we have like 5 mages

0-3 Ele
4-6 DK
7-9 Rogue
0 arms

>ELE

good luck with your new elemental arms

>Ele

finals since i did 0 twice like a dumbass

0-4 arms
5-9 level BM (kill me)

dubs ele
trips ele is new main forever and I cannot quit it

>Re-sub
>Been gone so long my UI's broken
Time to start over from scratch with addons.

What're some good ones, boys?

Bitch stop re-rolling that doesn't count.

hello kitty ui

Too edgy. Does it come in Sonic the Hedgehog?

i listed 0 twice and cannot play a shamarrior

Nazis will never be "santized" by time because the period between the left calling anyone right of them actual literal babymurdering nazis has never surpassed 24 hours.

Always go for the first roll coward

imagine having to work together with him

Alright guys. I'm going to start trying to play the AH.

What addon should I get? I've tried TSM, but I don't know what the fuck to do with it so I kind of gave up on it.

But how come everyone can make fun of the soviets?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM

This has 22,000,000 views

You're too stupid to play the AH or do anything else with your life

How do you know?

Because they were a part of the Allies, and therefore their genocide, mass murder and war crimes are forgiven

quick rundown on lore and this nazi thing?

But for how long actually the kinda left the allies at least since they split up berlin and the rest of germany.

You admitted to being retarded in your post

He went on a twitter rant about nazis and the alt right or something like that.

>i can't use a super complicated addon, i'm too dumb
sure bro

english please

>super complicated

Whatever, dude. You're a dumb troll, no one cares about you.

>the absolute SHIT state of retail

>mfw i just burned 50 euro and bought legion to then discover i also need to buy the first month as well

Didn't they make an "Ignore" option for quests that you don't want to show up on the map back in WoD? Where is it? I'm not going to do Archeology quests, Chromie's rep or Karazhan's on my alts, I don't need to be remembered that I'm not going to do them everytime I open map on Dalaran.

you do realize that the soviets ARE the left, right?

>7.3 next week
>Reached my goal before patch arrives

Is he /ourguy/?

accept and let them rot in your quest log

>Can't fly in Argus.

>walking 10 miles around a mountain is considered content

STOP wanting to fly

>Argus pathfinder
5 week timegate

Based blizz

reminder this man is worse at making a game than a man who forced his teammates to shit in socks

Fuck, Why did you have to give me the feels all over again?

What two professions currently make the most gold together?
I'm a lorefag and a Demon Hunter, so I'm really hoping they'll seem lore-friendly for a Night Elf Demon Hunter.

Flying is only worth it once everyone reaches post-game because it makes professions less of a reptetive chore.
Until then, it makes exploration a lot better to not have flying.
Also, it let's Blizzard not have to choose shitty vertical Cataclysm level design.

twitter.com/blizzardcs/status/900778847448305664

How is argus looking? Worth coming back for? Better then broken shofe?

>Worth coming back for a non-raid patch

enchanting and leatherworking
de shit for free crystals and craft the more expensive of leather/mail boe legendary

Game is on sale. I haven't played since wrath. Work friends trying to rope me in.
Do I try? Do I let it coast on by?

Yes, you should come back now. The new patch is amazing with lots of new content, and the new raid is hella f*cking epic too. Don't miss on the sale so you can start playing right away with your pals.

Imagine what kind of bugs crawl into and die in that nasty ass hair

Okay. I don't want to ding 100 though because I have 20 levels and 4 expansions of missed shit. Is leveling still a godawful chore?

Probably a good time to resub. Ton of shit to do when you hit 110 for the first time, so much that you'll probably come back asking what to do first several times. Tuesday has 7.3 which is a whole fucking new planet (3-4 zones lol)
Apparently there will be more catch mechanics so thats good.

If you want to come back to do epic leet highest tier raiding dont bother, you'll need a month or two just to get into a decent guild then need to fucking guild hop when you get parses etc

PVP has been dead since cata, some casual shit is fine but rated BGs and arena is shit
no just look up how to do it efficiently
not that epic ironic shill

lads i got a new graphic card

time to leave the general then
was good while it lasted

>just saw the new resto shaman animations/particles
>already a decently built druid

Fuck. Seriously considering making an alt to heal on.

Well guys it was nice having some discusion for a while.

k bye

Just don't, shaman is trash compared to druid.

mfw just got pathfinder pt 2 yesterday

nice, the tranny chaser is back

explain?

elaborate?

DOES HE FUCKIN GET PAYD FOR SHITPOSTING

WHAT ARE THE BEST PROFESSIONS FOR MAKING GOLD

looks like the americans are waking up

just choose any crafting profession and sell obliterum

Isn't obliterum becoming worthless next week?

For any raider that plays something that uses 4p+2p, yes
but you need obliterum to make primal obliterum, that's used to upgrade the new BoEs that are all right up in your tier pieces unless you're an alchemist but oh well

>obliterum
How do I get that with leatherworking?
I'm coming back after having been away for like 6 months and I forgot, but I do have max leatherworking.

pugging is so frustrating
ruins the game desu

norm tos shouldn't be a wipefest at this stage, neither should most heroic bosses
a +12 key shoudln't be a wipefest either
even casual players should be over 920 ilvl by now

but yet 95% of the people who play this game every day somehow manage to be indescribably shit
it's a joke

elaborate?

Thinking about doing a Warlock, which is better destruction, demonology, or affliction?

not that user but one time i wiped on kj because my entire raid team thought transcendence spirit was a person so nobody rain to an armageddon soak

i'm a 936 equipped 6/9 player who has spent the day wiping in norm + heroic tos and +12-13 keys on my alt all day

>6/9
You do know all lfr wings are open now right?

>feral: all damage increased by 33%
Are we finally going to see an upsurge in cats?

alchemy for flask procs, sell them on typical raid days

Sure, as long as they're comfortable farming leggos for the next 3 months

That's it you fuckers. I fell for the meme and bought Legion. I loved Monks in Mists, should I use the level 100 boost on one?

This by far was the hardest challenge I've done. Took 2 hours.

The easiest was demon hunter havoc, I got it done in 25 minutes.

>tfw they're BIS for my spec
Blizzard you boring faggots

its like this -because- casual players can easily get over 920 ilvl. You get these mouth breathing blind fucks in 930 gear because they got fuckloads of Titanforge bullshit and now they're brought to everything based on that.
WW is garbage, MW is a meme but can work if you're very good and Brew is in a great spot if you can learn the play style and not kill yourself for playing it

Druids are ironically the best class right now and will excel in everything except melee dps
What boss is feral? About to gear my old druid in 7.3 finally so when legion ends I have all the bear skins and I might go after feral if its agatha since that boss is a fucking joke compared to the mage one for some classes
(1 attempt on agatha for unholy vs 20+ on frost dk, both 0 legendary offspecs and I know frost better)

What about Survival Hunter? I feel like it would be cool to be a fucking giant Tauren with a goddam spear.

>Monk in legion

oh g-geez

Survival Hunter is literally half-done

I know what you mean and I wanted to do that for an alt but survival is meh because its melee and if you're a hunter they want range
No idea on the playstyle but BM is 2 buttons and you'd more than likely go BM after a week of surv.

Locks are solid, druids solid, DKs are solid for now, holy pally is good, shamans are shamans, arms is good for warrior, rogues I think are good

Honestly just play what you want and find fun. Just not monk.

Survival hunter is in beta and they will release the spec somewhere around 8.1, fix the bugs in 8.2 and start balancing it around 8.3-8.3.5