/Eth/ereal Ship Is About to Sink!!!!!

Look at all these fucking sales, expect it to hit $35 or 30 then rebound to $45 continuously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TIMBER. fat lady sang. Its over folks. The moon was 55 and were coming back to earth. $5 soon probably judging by volatility

Good.

Time to scoop up some more coins.

I'm selling at $20 billion market cap. Ethereum has plenty of competition.

tfw btc down
eth down
killing myself.

Such as...?

Dash, monero, etc

It's going back up guys.

I have a decent stack and would add more if it goes to 20 or under. I'm not complaining if it goes up either though but when you're a hodler you become jaded to the fluctuations.

Looks like something out of a chemistry class but either way, the signs are saying sell

I hate this game

What a bunch of plebs. Now is the time to buy.

Especially guys on Veeky Forums that are talking about $400 here 10 eth there should consider holding and long term gains. Instead you get buy buy buy when it goes ATH and sell sell sell when it dips!

haha ethnerd virgins on suicide watch

metheads

>my 21 eth I bought at 20 just deposited

Well fuck looks like I'll hold this bag longer

thats it folks, I ASSUME the price stays at it is now for some small time period ( min. 4 weeks up to max. 12 weeks) due to the lack of bids and high demand/ask

>pic related

Shut up faggot this shit is unpredictable meme magic 1000 by eow

You think it will go down to around 28?

Where is this chart available?

Posting a 1 minute chart?
Post 4 hour or 8 hour chart is more reliable.

> I ASSUME
read if you can u downsyndrome

no, i dont think it will go below 35 bucks

poloniex - exchange - scroll down

doesnt fucking matter what time, this chart the reincarnation of the last 30 hours and more fgt

It's pretty obvious ETH is taking a break from going up so much.

People are selling way before market value on polo. I would not recommend buying till this levels out.

I fucking hope so

How do you set a stoplimit on coinbase?

You can't. I think they disabled it because of what that guy pulled this morning.

Yeah the limit page is an error

What did one guy do?

the price was in the $50+ range and some guy sold a gorillion ethereum for $35

Why?

To take some profits happens all the time. Lots of early bitcoiners cashed out at $100/coin for example. They sure missed out.

So did he just sell at 35 so they would sell faster or did the idiot sell before it shot up

Fuck

Hold your breath

so they would sell faster, it was already above $50 when he sold

In the long run ETH has no real reason to go down.
These are just fluctuations as a result of speculations...
ETH has massive support from official organizations and new startups...
There is no ETH competitor atm and there probably wont be. It looks to be the "windows" of public blockchain based software.
Its gonna literally kill bitcoin as it can do everything bitcoin does plus more.
Even darkweb marketplaces are starting to adopt ether as currency(alphamarket) though it will obviously be dominated mostly by privacy orianted blockchain currency(looks like monero).

agreed, ETH, a thing to build a nation on it.

I just hope people follow suit

jesus fuck lol

Fuck why are we dropping again?

Is this the Yuropoors?

Why would someone order 222k then have this fucking drop like this. FUck man

HERE
WE
GOOOOOOOOOOO

looks like people who adopted at 50$ are on suicide watch now

can confirm. should i cut my losses, sell now and buy when it inevitably gets lower?

panic sellers

can't give you advice, i am a pleb who made 200$ when i sold at 41$

look at this nigga going all out

>the utmost disgusting twats piece of shit

Potential last correction?

ITS OVER LOL

looks correct lol

people buying back in again, what a bunch of kikes

That was spooky there for a second

We nearly at 40 again

Meaningless. Look at the day chart or week chart to see where it is doing

ETH is a mess

Agree, it's got a great future, but that's just it, too much uneducated money, too much speculation.

Should I get in the mETHhead train and buy some ETH or am I already too late? I don't have much to spend but would 5 ETH be good already?

ur an idiot friend

bitcoin is obsolete

You're right it's the big risk takers that get the big rewards. There's a lot of folks that finally bought bitcoin at ATH cuz they were finally convinced it was an educated move and now look it's heading into it's biggest time of uncertainty. Meanwhile Ethereum is being refined by more and more developers by the day knowing that there's trillion dollar markets to benefit from Ethereum. Did you buy a Blackberry when the new iphone came out cuz a. it was familiar and comfy and b. didn't think the apple app store would be a thing and create a giant kick ass market?

If its from the impatient to the patient then why is Rentec the best performing fund ever?

>ETH has massive support from official organizations and new startups...

Oh yeah, you think people holding and trading ETH really think so? You know 52e was as high as it will ever go, its all down hill from here, people made their 2x,3x,4x and moved to another shitcoin. nobody cares about the tech

ETH is done and so are you if your still holding it

>people said this about Facebook
>people said this about iPhone's
>people said this about google

sup

Stop micro-analysing, just buy and hold and stop looking at charts, and think about all those people who spent thousands of btc on a pizza or whatever.

>my 25 ETH finally arrived
>Email from Coinbase saying I got $10 worth of BTC for going in or something
>check the app
>I now own $9.86 in BTC
>mfw

Look at the day chart and week chat. This thing wants to go back down to 20

>muh obsolete meme
sell and buy the dip while you can

>t.nocoiner

>people said this about pokemon cards
>people said this about pogs
>people said this about beanie babies

Let's not compare something with no underlying value to companies with revenue.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig

t. buttcoiner in denial
How's it feel to have sub-$1k coins again? Go ahead and ride your "Bitcoin is not obsolete" counter meme to poverty.

let meme magic do it's work

praise kek and buy eth

nice screencatch
keep spirit up on the marketfield
kek

Trips and it goes to 6 gorillion

I can't wait for the doomsayers to shut up for a whole month after the Bitcoin ETF fails on the 30th and ETH moons to $200 for a while.

I like this i thought it was good.

BTC coming back slowly

if in any way shape or form i can use this trading platform i would wtf screen is that godamnit i need these charts and watchlist.

>tfw you were in this thread
kek wills it

Did we get out of the head and shoulders pattern fellas?

>still holding eth
LOL

get MiloCoin you goofs