Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1364: 7th year Anniversary Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/! >Current Events
JP: RinEli ChaFes
EN: Mari UR scouting (ending soon), HanaKanan MedFes (starting soon)

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Reminder: Don't reply to autism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1n-eKFx7FoU
vimeo.com/187244320
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For Mari
youtube.com/watch?v=1n-eKFx7FoU

For KotoUmi

Eli and Umi are lovers! Canon lovers!

Good op for once

Not disappointed.

That's some ugly fanart

For true lovers!

Would you a Borarara Umi?

For Nozomi!

post ancient art

Can't find the original.
vimeo.com/187244320

For Honk

Any FRAMESPAM fans???

What a cute big side hair

HONK!

Love Nozomi everyday!

Eli eye's looking bizarre in your image.

aquors a fucking shit

I think FRAMESPAM is the greatest player here.

Is that new? A little late but CUTE!

Look at those honkers.

u's old art makes me want to die
it's so fucking ugly

I always knew Honoka got her start by taking her clothes off.

disgusting

holy shit, stop

Nothing this year could be compared to this
Nah it's okay, just very cheap looking, like entire franchise until anime

>this guitar Eli is carrying

Love Live didn't get an anime until 3 years after it's debut. The anime does help promote the series a lot, but the concerts were necessary to get a wider audience and appeal.

Uguu~

fucking ugly

Do you max level your rares?

I like to think that Eli's guitar is still a thing in the "main" canon

Nope

I max level everything, it's an added minigame.

Why not?

Only the promo's.

i did it on his birthday

Most of the time I do. Still need to get around to doing the KiRa-KiRa Sensation and Mijuku Dreamer ones though.

Yes. There aren't even that many.

What will happen if i max level them?

Of course, my autism doesn't allow me to leave them unleveled

Is there a list of when new N cards are added to the game? I got 3 new ones recently but I don't know if there were anymore.

BiBi

a new N is added after every event, school idol tomodachi probably keeps track of them

This is basically my reasoning as well

Holding hands with Riko

Ok, can you explain to me why UmiHono is less popular than UmiBurb?

Crackshitters

Bushimo~

Honoka isn't popular.

Because Honoka is unpopular and honestly HonoUmi is shit.

>Burd is top 3 in popularity
>Honoka is bottom 3
Hmmm

It's also less popular on pixiv than RinPana and EliUmi, I personally blame Sunrise

They are lovers.

Mimo is on the right side of history, why aren't you?

Even Youchika and Yoshimaru are higher than honoumi.

I miss my hags.

Me too.

>EliUmi
>KotoRin
>MakiPana
>NozoNico
So these were the original canon ships

Dumb crackshitter

Because no English version.

Me three

There were no ships, they all were just a straight friends who wanted handsome boyfriends. Even Nozomi becoming gay took years development.

>Even Nozomi becoming gay took years development.
All the raibus are bi tho. They are perfect after all.

Umi is so busty.

I used to then I stopped caring.

Maki was the only one saying she wouldn't care if it was a boy or a girl referring to Nico of course.

She was actually referring to Hanayo.

Why do you shitpost worse than any other person in the world?
How can you life be this pathetic? Again, you're not "triggering" anyone with UmiEli. You are literally trying to "trigger" someone who scans and translates UmiEli doujin with UmiEli images. You are retarded. What's obnoxious is you spamming to try and attack people. Just accept you are bad at "trolling" and stop shitting up threads.

Maki's feelings for Nico is so beautiful.

Go to bed

This.

I like you better when you called them UmiEri.

It's always so obvious who you are because you out right refuse to ever actually address anything said to you. It's so painfully clear.

Someone should make a shitpost collection of kennygger/suwawa and tweet it to her.

Who am I tho?

Eli is blushing!
They're lovers.

cute magnets

Given this is an anniversary thread, why don't we talk about our experiences with the franchise and our expectations for the future?
>inb4 sagged for blogshit
Like most others, I started with the anime, about a year and a half ago. I already knew it beforehand thanks to its popularity, but I had been putting away watching it. Even as a huge moefag, it seemed mediocre at best, but the episodes felt short and the songs were catchy, so I continued watching. Finish the movie, still not impressed, but decide to try out the game. It turns out to be pretty addicting, and as a former gacha player I was already used to energy efficiency and the likes. Still shit at rhythm games though, so it takes a while until I can play EX songs comfortably. I start to get introduced to the subunits, singles, and so on, finding it a bit confusing at the start because I had no prior idea of how the idol industry worked. Keep playing but forget about it for a while, until I came across a video featuring the seiyuus, I think it was on /a/. They're amusing and there's subbed content online, neat. Next thing I know is that I watched all the lives one after another. They were refreshing and filled me with energy. "Fuck this, I guess I'm and idolfag, now". Grow attached to the characters, so I keep consuming all the media I can get my hands into, shitloads of them, and until now. I still think it's a pretty average franchise, but for some reason I can't let it go. I still find sad I didn't get to join the train before Muse disbandment, and can't get myself to care for Aqours nearly as much, even if I wish them to succeed. Luckily, they will. If not, I won't really care. So I don't really have any expectations for the future of this franchise, as I already know Muse is dead and buried by now. But releasing that third solo box wouldn't be a bad start. If they end up doing a third gen I may give them a chance, too. We'll see. At least it got me introduced to idolfaggotry, and it has been fun.

Easily the worst and most pathetic shitposter to have ever used this site.

Look at how you REFUSE to accept you don't "trigger" anyone with UmiEli. Really, you cling to this shit like your life depends on it.

Boy, where do I begin?
Long story short saw some memes from love live, asked myself if they had a game because girls are cute.
Love Live on phone, played it and watched the anime.

>Like most others, I started with the anime
Stopped reading here. No wonder you're blogposting, this is the kind of people that enters the franchise from the anime.

Can you stop ruining the mood?

Fuck off

Girls were cute and there was a game. Played the game a year before I finally watched the anime. Anime was something.

Can you stop giving that faggot attention?

Why do you always start shit then try to pretend you're the victim?

>spams shit to try and bait people
>people tell him to stop
>durrr ur a shitposter reeee!!
Do you really think anyone buys this?

Everyone looking good in the anime

Aqours version?

I watched the anime in 2014, found out about the game, got hooked and unfortunately I'm still here

>constantly gets told to fuck off and stop posting
>come how deludes himself into thinking people actually want his attention
Imagine being as delude as you are.
You're straight up retarded as well.

I've been happily playing for 4 years but it will come to an end when ยต's stops getting new cards

watched s1 in 2013, dropped it at episode 3
picked s2 up when the snow halation aired, loved it and now i'm here
a shame my love for the franchise died when aqours came around

Imagine being so pathetic that every single day of your life you get up and think "gee, how can I go and harass people on the internet today? Oh, I know, I'll just keep shitpositng in the exact same way I've been doing for the last three years, I'm such an epic troll".

are you ready for event tier compression?