What one should I buy brand new? What are your guys opinions on these two?

What one should I buy brand new? What are your guys opinions on these two?

By the way I have a mustang and am trading in because I’m now a father my son is 6 months old and this is getting bad

Get a fucking sedan you fucking man-child.

They're both fine cars.
FoST if you have a kid, though.

You can have a child in a Mustang.

Yes a child but stroller and a couple other things plus bags and the car gets tapped out in space after

I don't understand why sedans are the more mature choice

Buying new get a GTI. The ST are pretty outdated now. But the Fiesta ST will be too small for you so go with a used Focus ST

>wah i got to get rid of hum stang cause kid:(
>i still wanna go vroom vroom
>muh wife (second mom) says get new car
>ima get hot hatch so i can go vroom vroom and hang out at the arcade with all the cool kids when my mommy gives me some of my own money.

Post your face when your kid was born so I can add it to pic related.

I can fit a child, car seats, a stroller, bags, etc. in my 20 year old Civic. A mustang will be fine.

Buy a used mercedes amg wagon. You should find an older one around 20k or so

Civic has more room

Lol I’m wanting to get more room and I like hot hatches used to have a Mini Cooper s. And she’s fine with me even buying a new GT. So what’s your insulting doing to me now.

I'm just saying a clean FoST can look good to. It's a good mix of looks and performance and practicality. And it's what the OP said they were looking at

check my column on autotrader

Get an STI, or at least an RS

Your poor kid. Having a retarded dad and a mommy who has to look after both of you.

No it doesn't. It's a tiny car.

I really like the ST on paper, but I sat in a Focus the other week and the interior was awful. It felt like a cheap shitbox. Way too many buttons for things you would use twice a year.

They updated it

ST3 is better. And it has that soft touch plastic, it's ok

>call hothatches ugly, slow manchildren cars for men who get controlled by their wives and kids
>people call it projection
thanks for proving my point op

Don't the Focuses have problems from what I've heard?

The RS does (2.3L)

New STI is crap. RS is good but op sounds like he's got too much on his plate for anything at that level of he's cross shopping STs. He can get a slightly used Fost for half the price of an RS and it's a better car as far as practicality is concerned.

It doesn't "have problems". Some RS batches got the wrong head gasket put on and dudes were getting blown engines. But it's been recalled now so it's all good.

Sv8 station wagon

>having a kid
kys.

>I’m now a father my son
Is he at least white and you sign a prenup? Or is your kid just another single momma's son in the making?

I liked them both but I ended up getting a wrx for modding potential and awd, idk if you care but with stage 2 I can usually beat gt's if your looking for similar speed.

Buy fist if you can find any ‘17s.

I bought a new fist like 2 weeks ago and got it with the recaros and sunroof for $19k.

Fuckin steal, it’s a phenomenal car.

tfw you got 2 kid a wife and you only drive them in your 911

>gti has been the same for years
>the st are outdated

Don't get the fiesta if you plan on your woman and child riding with you at the same time. That back seat is fucking tiny, and your woman will have her knees pressed into the glove box just to fit the baby seat in the back.

Are you like 4' 10" or something? Otherwise you must really hate being comfortable when you drive.

Are all Americans fat as fuck or something.

The majority of europe uses hatches like this and everyone gets around.

It'll be fucking fine.

Kids are usually small.

Stupid memester, soyboys take uber, public transportation, and car sharing if the're richfags.
ST fags are usually vapers or brahs. I can confirm as a stfag myself. Niggers and other shitskins don't drive them so I'm happy.

Fiesta is tiny, has a timing belt, and kinda gay. Focus st has alot more room you'll need.