STEADY MEN. HOLD ONTO YOUR ETHERS THE MOON IS RIGHT PAST THE NEXT WAVE

STEADY MEN. HOLD ONTO YOUR ETHERS THE MOON IS RIGHT PAST THE NEXT WAVE

I'm really concerned i've put 80% of my savings into ETH. did i fuck up ?>???

It's sale time!

i don't know who to trust

F shit coiners

Any spike is always a bad time to buy. People who bought it at 45+ mark are probably making the day of those who waited.

thats me, bought some early, then bought more around $50... should i sell some and wait for it to drop a bit more and buy back in? or keep holding and wait for it to go back up? or should i just kill myself?

Holding is always an option, I made a bad deal with SDC once, had to wait a long time to profit.

i WANT to hold but my gut is telling me that since I've already lost some money i should pull out and try again when it gets a bit lower

I would say we are bottoming out already.
The last large bubble back in two weeks bottomed out at -18%

Honestly what's the point of selling? This coin is not going anywhere, and the devs are passionate to make it succeed. Wait to weeks at least before you take action, you'll immediately regret it if it starts to go up tomorrow.

sorry, that was the wrong image

I'm in fact planning to buy right now.

don't you think we are currently at this point? i expect a whale to pull out soon and drop the price back to like 25-30

graph is btc-eur

thank you user, ill be able to sleep now... too bad i already fucked up buying some at ~50

oyyy veyyy shut it down

I believe we are here. Baby's first bubble. This is also BTC, the following spike happened 6 months after the first one though. It takes a while to bottom.

So what you're saying is that Ethereum is the new bitcoin?

uhm... THIS IS FINE RIGHT

here we goooooo

ETH is the only coin that has reached a level of innovation close to Bitcoin. BTC's innovation was being the first one, but ETH improved on speed, security, and concept. The private sector already backs it up.

time to buy

there will be another huge drop in 30min then i will sykrocket, screencap this

Happening.

walking over the plank now

What chips should i buy with this dip guys?

pringles

That would be some messy dip dude.

SELL SELL SELL

HOLD HOLD HOLD

i remember a few days ago everyone was ""jumping ship"" @ 26$

feels good to be a holder, grab a beer and enjoy the ride

B U Y
T H E
D I P

Got some money coming my way from polo to get more ETH. This dip helped me get an extra 5 ETH!

just did :)

AY AY CAPTAIN. WAIT TILL MORE NEWS COMING THIS MONTH (AHEM RAIDEN!) AND SEE WHAT THAT ETH PRICE DO TO Veeky Forums! FILL YOUR ETH BAGS BEFORE THE HYPE.

Coinbase is taking too goddamn long to verify. Where else can I buy/sell ETH without jumping through hoops?

Kraken dude