no roll cage too dangerous

>stock pedal box
>non adjustable pedal box/foot rest
>pedals not grip taped
>cage not tied into front structure whatsoever
>no vent for heater

>4 point belt

Bitch nigga.

I drove around in a "tinned out" stripped-interior car for a while during my "because racecar" phase.

It was a 1200hp Mustang built for 10.5 Outlaw. I drove it around town or to work on nice days. As long as I kept my foot out of it, it wasn't terribly un-streetable.

But damn, that road noise was horrendous with the tinned out interior. Every grain of sand rang out under the thing despite the 5" exhaust coming from the front bumper.

I don't really miss it anymore.

That is quite nice...with a roll cage too I see...problem I have is its a rhd...

Dear God

Someone post cummy’s stripped out volvo

Yes, I've driven an empty cab car as well, and it fucking sucks. Its cold, loud, and just ugly.

right hand drive>wrong hand drive

Completely stripped, just a big, loud tin can? Nah mate, give me some of that extra thick noise insulation and double pane glass to get comfy.

remind you of auschwitz, schlomo?

is...
is that.. what the fuck?

Judging from the door speakers and reinforced windshield I'm guessing it's purpose built for loudness competitions, and the tiles are supposed to reflect sound better.

fuck now I want to fill my interior with bathroom tiles and have a toilet as the seat

looks comfy as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=dRJuGwiVbeY

I'm getting turned on now.

>Harness with no harness bar
I see you like decaptiation

Some of us have friends, user
>inb4 install another seat
Some of us have more than 1 friend

outta the way plebs

my nigga

NIGGA WUT?

W140 are the best

Based

>cig burned seat
disgusting

Are you even trying, OP?

not my fault. I'm swapping the seats with really good condition ones soon anyways

Rattle intensifies

My aunt had one of those cars, she was driving it in stop and go traffic and it caught on fire. Hatchback burnt to a crisp.

Sexy

literally didn't remove any structure at all

that beings said it is probably a death trap

>you can't
Well yes I can.

you also posted the best exterior