>How do I get started?
Buy a domain, shopify subscription, basic LLC licencing if in the states

>Where do I find products?
Aliexpress

>Useful Shopify Apps
Oberlo, Scarcity, Conversion Plus, McAfee Secure, Product Upsell

possibly a trap bump

bump

I'm sure people will use my site again, when it takes 30 fucking days for their goods to be delivered.

They won't.

You're not a massive company looking to retain customers and build up brand loyalty.

You're looking to sell chinkshit to western goyim for a quick buck. You don't give a shit about what happens after you've gotten their shekels.

Can I make decent money doing this? NEET with no degree that don't want to get a McJob. Does this have the potential to earn me more then a mcjob?

Of course the potential is there. But so are the risks.

Some people make over $1m/year dropshipping while others struggle to make a sale.

You're basically asking "can I make more money with my own business than I can working for someone else?"

That depends on A LOT of factors my dude.

I'm starting to belive you should do this shit local. Lets say you live in a 100k city. You make a website and you make paper catalog for as little as possible. Pay some neet to deliver them. I belive you could get a good ROI that way.

You know that many Aliexpress suppliers also have local warehouses globally, right? And you do know that you can filter Aliexpress results to ship from a certain region, right?

Like, if you select ship from: USA, you will get products that will ship in the US in 2-7 days, often for free. They tend to be more expensive than dropshipping from Mainland China, and the selection of product might be more limited, but it will ship quickly.

Or you can ship from ebay, sometimes they got really cheap stuff from there (many of those guys are Aliexpress suppliers too)

You have potential to make tons of money, but realistically, most people would probably make about the same as a mcjob (like 500-1000 USD a month, perhaps a little more, for a few hours of work), which is acceptable for me anyway, especially since I avoid wagecuckery. If you are unlucky, you may not make any sales at all, especially if you have a shitty site or niche, so prepare for that as well

Dropshipping, by definition is not local.

But that is probably a good business model tho

So how much money do you actually need? Except the $50, don't u need at least few thousands to get good advertising and such?

Whats the shopify subscription for?

I shill like hell but it's stagnating

this guy understands

there is huge potential, but you really have to put in some effort to beat a wageslave

$50 + advertising budget
if you can't afford advertising you need to shill the shit outta your products or get some kind of referral program

To pay for their services, so website hosting, payment processing ect

Maybe look into using some of your revenue for advertising

After how many weeks of no sales do you consider a niche to be shit? Not sure whether my advertising strategy sucks or my niche is shit

Less than weeks, I'd say 3 to 4 days

Not sure I agree with this.

Are you saying that after 3-4 days without sales you should just give up?

I'd say it's more dependant on how many hits you get. It also depends heavily on what you're selling and what your prices are.

depends how much he is spending on advertising, wasting weeks would cost a lot

I just set up my Shopify site and oberlo. Can someone explain to me how the buying process works from the customer side?

So they place an order, does Oberlo automatically fulfill and buy the order through AliExpress? How does that work?

whats the best way to find a profitable niche? I've tried two dropshipping sites with sizeable traffic, but 0 sales. Looking to start a 3rd try, but with greater emphasis on niche selection

That might be a stupid question but what does shopify do exactly?
It's just a website easy to create for salers?
Do you get a domain name?
What do you pay for?
Do you have to pay it every month?