Does this look like $1,117 worth of damage repair to you?

Does this look like $1,117 worth of damage repair to you?

Boop teeheee

Did you actually pay $1,117 for no visible damage on a tiny fender bump?

There wasn't even any structural damage.
What a fucking moron.

>11.2 hours labor
>$492
>shop charges $44/hr labor
Where is this shop, Africa? Try $175/hr minimum. That's far more than $1100 of damage to bring back the car to it's factory condition.

>but it's barely damaged!
Do you want to repair the car or not? Cars are expensive and fragile. Body shops are expensive to operate, especially if they are factory certified/approved.

Lol 175hr where the fuck do U live?

It exactly spot on what I would expect an insurance claim for any fender bender accident to be. Not even joking

Pretty much any time you have a small accident, even like that, the insurance adjuster is going to write up a new bumper cover, and having the bumper cover painted. Parts and labor is always right around a thousand dollars.

if you repair according to full insurance liabilities, yes.

My insurance paid that much when my ENTIRE quarter panel got smashed on my 13 FR-S.

That is a ripoff

>That is a ripoff
>says the guy that got steered into a cut rate bodyshop to have a repair improperly done to save his insurance company money
Protip: insurance companies CAN NOT tell you where to get your car repaired. No reputable body shop in a 1st world county will replace a quarter for that amount of money. You could take your car to a real body shop, your insurer HAS TO pay out their estimate (or total the car), and when you get the check you are under no obligation to take it to that same shop, you can take it to Pedros body shop that your insurer originally "suggested" and get the $1100 half ass repair, and pocket the extra $4k.

>paying blue collar cucks 175 hours to fix shit
lmao no

You're going to feel silly when that quarter panel starts rusting before anything else on that car

I paid less to fix this

Did you source your parts from a junkyard?

maybe $5 in cable ties

Bumper cover, paint, grille

1100 seems about right.

Almost everything was off Rockauto. Headlights i got on eBay

>when you get the check you are under no obligation to take it to that same shop, you can take it to Pedros body shop that your insurer originally "suggested" and get the $1100 half ass repair, and pocket the extra $4k.

Or you can not repair it at all and pocket the whole thing.

>pic very related.

>Try $175/hr minimum

>some guy on his phone bumped me at a red light
>pretty much totaled his car from my tow hitch
>barely made it to my rear bumper, tiny scratch maybe 1/2" long
>fuck it shouldn't have been on the phone buddy
>he has State Farm, go see adjustor
>get $1200 check on the spot
>cited a new bumper and like 20,000 hours of paint work
>already had dr. colorchip kit so fixed it for free

$175/hr

You are getting ripped off m8.

>Avalanche gets in an accident
>tfw it didn't eat shit hard enough to get totaled
The world is objectively worse now for wasting additional resources returning that shitheap to roadworthiness.

LMAOO here in Africa, not even the president earns 175 dollars per year

Uh, average work per hour is like $70-80 m8. Even in city areas where it's worse.

t. Seething body shop cuck

Boop

>4.5 hrs "repair" even though they already billed for "refinish" and "replace"
>2.5 hrs "additional labor"

I would demand to know what precisely was done in those seven hours

Oh look another shitpost by heartbreaker lmao. What I love most about posts like these is you clearly believe that you're an expert on this without noticing how fucking retarded you sound.

the state of these tripfaggots

>t. Salty busrider