Any way to remove/disable my catalytic converter without taking off the wheel? I have a 2005 Nissan sedan

Any way to remove/disable my catalytic converter without taking off the wheel? I have a 2005 Nissan sedan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_kbYpYZqqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do you need to

No, without a catalytic converter you can't run wheels. Skis or tracks only.

Let’s not get into that

Y tho?

wont make any more power and CEL will most likely come on

If you can unbolt your cat just bash the center out of it with blocks of wood and a hammer

lol
I also have no idea what OP meant.

You'll also have to disable the torque converter and reinforce your oxygen sensor mounts

so you're just a jackass

>decatting a shitbox
Why tho

You can take it to a tuner, like a Dyno tuner. Will cost you $200-500 though. But they can make your car a little bit faster too.

Also you're gonna have to lift it or remove the wheel to remove it entirely. That's what you get for buying a fwd car where everything is crammed in the front.

>not deleting the maf and doing a hot air intake
CUNT WHAT THE FUCK

Like I said I don’t want to get too into it but think of what a catalytic converter does and why someone would want their car to do that.

>why someone would want their car to do that
Meant to say to not do that***

what the fuck are you on about you sped
what is wrong with getting rid of a lot of toxic stuff from the exhaust before it comes out the back

Connect the dots bro I can’t spell it out for you

That's what drilling the differential bushings and chipping the clutch computer is for though.

yes you can

b-but u can tune DCT computers

But can you tune the seatbelt computer?

yas

I swear if one more person tells me a muffler bearing delete wont make 5hp. I did it on my civic and ran a 17.

Wtf even this thread?

>ran a 17
I bet you ran 17mpg cruising to the store after your delete

youtube.com/watch?v=U_kbYpYZqqc

Is this your real intent Op?

user, you don't need to remove the cat to kill yourself.

Kek

just make a hose from exhaust to inside of your car

Maybe the fine for getting caught without a cat is motivation to get the job done?

>Nissan sedan
>Decatting my exhaust

Trade your car in for a bus pass OP

Don't ruin some poor bastard's day by stealing his cat, Tyrone; get a job. Why inflict more suffering on a man driving a 2005 Nissan sedan?