Heavy urge to buy and daily this

>heavy urge to buy and daily this

how big of a mistake would it be?

>60hp
i never realized twingos were so gutless until now. I currently drive a 2000 GC8 but after I got an excessive speeding ticket about a year ago I've kind of gotten past my boy racer phase and it feels pointless to have a car like that when you dont really take it past 130 km/h on the highway.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/doronlevin/2016/05/02/new-mustang-outsells-porsche-911-in-germany-really/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit if it was a 93 I'd just about drive up there right now for it.

>48200mi
nigger you better pounce on that shit

kilometers not miles. I emailed the guy, and I'm a little bit giddy about it but at the same time I'm wondering if I really want it, or if I just like the idea of it, idk. finding parts if anything goes wrong would be a nightmare.

$6000 for a €500 meme car
Fucking Americans

Euros pay six figures for base V8 mustangs. It's a topsy turvy world.

>48200km
even better

>1 excessive speeding ticket and he learns his lesson.

Might as well buy a brand new Mitsubishi Mirage. 77hp, $10k out the door, 5y/100k mile warranty.

The plate is British Columbia faggot

You just need to learn to hoon in the country, m8

>Americans

buy something that isn't meme shit

Taking a twingo past 130 on the highway is a hell of an experience, I've gotten up to 150 before but that was some scary shit. Don't know how the Turks manage to do 200 in theirs

why don't you buy something that isn't a piece of frog "engineering" pile of wank that gets overhyped by this board's biggest numales/soyboys. you literal faggot

Seems pretty expensive. Surely you'd be better off in a civic?

This
>$6,000 for a turd

Big mistake. You have a 75 hp version and these things arent worth over 2k.
I think your best bet is to import one from germany or the netherlands. Most have 200k km's but that doesnt matter that much since they are like €600

What do you think America is?

but one is cute and another looks like another "HRRR IM ANGRY BUT ALSO MADE OF SOAP FOR PEDESTRIAN SAFETY(tm) all rights registered, pls buy our crossovers" type of car

>Huuuur why is something expensive when it has to be imported
What I can't understand is why even though in the EU (for now) a fiat 126 is many thousands of bongs in the UK but is basically free in Poland.

>i never realized twingos were so gutless until now
It's a cheap city car car on skinny as fuck tires; even the 75hp version was pushing it a bit.

>5900$

Holy mother of fuck that's expensive. It launched at around 8000€, so unless he got the best-kitted version (which is not the case since 60hp isn't the best engine there was) and is perfectly maintained, that's pretty damn expensive.

Cute color and it looks like it has a sunroof, but the value argument obviously goes right out the door at that price.
At city speeds they're pretty quick thanks to low weight and gearing, would make for a pretty decent economical city runabout.

man I wish that was me.....I had to lose 2 cars through near death experiences to partially get it through my head and yet I'll still do 80 in a 65 in a rush situation

>6000$ for a literal mèrdemachine
Jesus crist is this the Twingo the next bitcoin?

>5900$

1000$ in France, the price of a crown victoria in usa i guess

In France, but in Canada we have very few twingos, probably in the double digits. I've never seen one for sale in my province

euros dont buy mustangs cause they have brains

forbes.com/sites/doronlevin/2016/05/02/new-mustang-outsells-porsche-911-in-germany-really/

If you can justify 4500 canuckbucks for literal memes, sure.

there are freaks who spend hundreds on used panties.
I don't see why twingofags can't buy twingos

Can't decide if you having that thought is hilarious or pathetic and sad
It's worse than paying thousands of dollars on rare sneakers. At least the sneakers are cool.

You can tell that car was traveling straight to enter the roundabout for what it’s worth. No skids going on there.

Yeah it's not like they have no redeeming qualities otherwise, their biggest selling point in Europe just happens to be how cheap they are. Both initial cost and running costs are next to nothing.
For 6 grand (canadian dollhairs, granted) you can definitely get something nicer but running costs are gonna be a fair bit higher, plus you won't be able to meme on everyone.

>At least the sneakers are cool.
>sneakers are cool.

Lmao

Thanks, captain obvious

I mean, they are, 2bh. What are you some loafers enthusiast?

that's a hot little car

If you seriously believe sneakers are cool then you're either not legal yet to visit this site or you have a problem

So apparently I have a problem. Why do you say that though? Do you really hate sneakers that much? Are you old, or a fedora faggot, or what?

>there are freaks who spend hundreds on used panties.
Hey they're worth it

Mustangs aren't imported you dumb burger, they are produced in mainland europe.
>wait there's more
The assembly lines are in germany