What's the fucking point of sport cars when a motorbike that doesn't even cost 1/10 of their price is faster...

what's the fucking point of sport cars when a motorbike that doesn't even cost 1/10 of their price is faster, more engaging and gives more thrills?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl9Sdqqrw14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soybois are too afraid of finding out they're chickenshit and no actual ability

because it takes less skill to do it in a car.

Friends desu.

For the same reason people drive automatics. Because they can't drive a stick. People here drive a stick because they can't ride, that simple. Unless your car is a grocery getter or econobox, in which case you might as well drive an automatic.

My corolla is an automatic because it's a grocery getter through and through. I ride my bike year around except for when we get 70mph winds a couple days a year.

Otherwise, I'd be fine with a fully autonomous car because I put 8k+ miles a year on my motorcycle.

Uncle died in bikeaccident. Afraid to get into an accident as well so I'd rather stick to my fast car

You'll die if you crash going fast in a car anyway so it's a moot point really.

Cars are hassle free travel especially on long journeys.

You can smoke and have a coffee, roll down the windows and listen to a baseball game

Checkmate.

>bike tires don't have sipes

Modern sport touring tires are great in the wet

STOP MAKING BIKE THREADS ON THIS CAR BOARD.
MOOTS PISSED AND MODS ARE FED UP.
THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT TAKING DOWN THE WHOLE BOARD AGAIN

No you won't. We have seatbelts and shit. Motorcycle death rates are like a hundred times higher than cars.

dubs confirmed.
R.i.p in peace Veeky Forums

What? Mods are fed up with what, is this a meme? Hirosimoot should have no problem with motorcycles, this is an "automotive" board not a "car" board. That's why trucks, big rigs, SUVs, vans, etc. get posted here too.

Chill out dude, motorcycles are literally listed in the sticky, they're fine. Show me proof mods give a shit.

More like double, and a lot of them are from drunk riding and/or not wearing enough gear (specifically helmets).

Ride sober, ATGATT, and pay attention and you'll probably be fine.

Nothings better than blowing away some fag in his BRZ while your on your bike doing 150+ within seconds.

We already have this thread, and the conclusion is 'cagers are cowards'.

Hasn't stopped me yet. Roads were damn near empty, too.

FUCK OFF AND DIE CAGER SCUM.

He has the last laugh though when he sees you scattered over the highway because Stacy didn't see you coming up at your sanic speeds and thus merged into your lane in her ugly crossover with no signal

If you allow a Stacy to come within a lane of you when you're riding, you deserve nothing but a painful death.

>Being a degenerate smoker
I can drink on my bike, or stop every two hours like you're supposed to.
I have dozens of air vents in my suit, I can decide whether I get wind chill or not.
If you want to listen to radio, there's earbuds.

Spotted the butthurt BRZ owner. Your car is slow as fuck m8, just accept it already.

8k a year plus dubs. Damn based user.

i love how cagers have absolutely no arguments lol
there is no difference if you drive a miata or 911, you are slow in the eyes of a true man riding a motorbike

If you’re going 80 mph in a car even with a seatbelt and airbag, you’ll still probably die. Most anons in Veeky Forums are prob doing 80 mph on the regular. Sure, if a motorcycle gets in a crash at 60 and a car crashes at 60, car driver will be more likely to survive.

What’s the point in living life being afwaid all the time?

This.
>Be me
>Be in college
>Swap my 35kW cuckbike to a literbike
>''Dude my GTI is hella fast''
>''Dude muh Tesla''
>''Dude you couldn't keep it with my uncle's brother's S4''
>Get inna GTI
>It's just a shitbox with a pathetic economy turbo
>Mfw my bike 0-60 in sub-3 seconds
>Mfw I have no face

>If you’re going 80 mph in a car even with a seatbelt and airbag, you’ll still probably die.
Citation fucking needed. My ex got rammed by a drunk driver on the Autobahn, in a CT200h. Thing rolled at least three times, all five occupants walked away from the crash with minor bruises and cuts. Modern cars have amazing crash safety, especially now that 130KPH (about 80MPH) is the standard here in Europe.

>earphones fall out
>itchy nuts
>die

>i love how cagers have absolutely no arguments

Here's an argument

Is that two hour rule a thing?

Here's another

so basically cagers are fucking pussies but they brag about their 0-60?
nice argument lol

Oh look, here's another

>bikefags

>has an ex

Soy desu

CARS ARE SO SAFE!

Cagerfags BTFO will never recover

This can happen in a car at highway speeds in rare circumstances.

Motorcycle disaster can happen at basically any city speed, in any normal circumstances

>bikefags in charge of basic reasoning and crash statistics analysis

Or you could have a bluetooth headphone set mounted inside your helmet that can do both radio and communication with your passenger.

It's the rule of thumb I got from a varied set of driving instructors. Average human attention span depends on the task, for example, most students can't keep attention during a lesson for longer than 45 minutes at a time, which means 50 minute lessons tend to be more effective than 60 minute lessons. Anyways, if you're doing a long journey with two available drivers, 2 hours is a great point to stop, take a piss, grab a drink, and swap drivers.

He’s afwaid of riding a motorcycle

>Motorcycle disaster can happen at basically any city speed, in any normal circumstances
Rarely. Most gore pictures are from crashes at speeds exceeding 80kph/50mph and of course without proper gear.

>le 0-60 face

Long road trips with a couple of drivers are comfy as fuck, pull off in small tiny town and grab a bite to eat at whatever hole in the wall restaraunt they have

>Valuing your life

Lmao what a fag, right guys?

Translation: guys stop riding motorcycles, you’re making my shitbox look slow!

Get pasted under a bus useless bikefag

bikecucks on suicide watch
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl9Sdqqrw14

Holy shit that's an expensive car (RS6), good thing poor people can afford that 7k usd brand new 650

>yfw moots favorite thread was /dbt/

what did moot ride
i'm picturing him as a scooter fag, something like a super cub maybe

nothing but he liked the thread and considered a grom iirc

Cant we enjoy both?

I nearly died in a crash and decided to give up baikus

what a gay

Enjoy your ban

no

Cagers need to be gassed

Bikes can't turn lol

nice delusion

Also most bikes need gas every 2 hours of hard riding. 90mph avg that's 180 mile range, that's almost a full tank on my dual sport.

Oh, I didn't realize your civic does 300kmh.

They still get fairly good MPGs, though. Even sport bikes get MPGs you have to have an economy car to match.
The short range is just tiny fuel tanks.

This. My literbike gets 40MPG, yet does 0-60 in 3 seconds.

>can't turn,
>have to wear a rubermaid container on your head
>space suit
>old people can't see you
>quadriplegic etc

need i say more?

>Also most bikes need gas every 2 hours of hard riding
>rev the piss out of bike at every opportunity
>buy $15 of gas every week
get a bike with a fairing m8

My car just scrapes 40MPG if I'm careful and don't stomp on the gas angrily, but 0-60 takes for fucking ever.
My CBR gets 50MPG (I think) and goes 0-60 in a couple of seconds. Get moving, crank the throttle, and suddenly I'm doing 50. Wonderful for exiting petrol stations into traffic.

Everyone I know who "rides" gets injured. My cousin hit some nigger that pulled out in front of him and broke his collar bone. I knew a guy in his 50s who was paralyzed when he wrecked his bike when he was 19. A fender bender will break something on your body. There was a guy recently who crashed on a off ramp and split in 2. Motorcyclefags have a death wish I guess.

sweet cagers butthurt

performance cars and bikes under 1kcc are soyboy tier kys

My car is a 1.6 liter turbo with a 12 gallon tank, and i dont think it'd last more than 2 hours of hard driving either.

Yeah I guess it takes a certain type of person. I'm not sure why people with the most boring lives are so protective of them.

People where i live drive like complete morons and dont even look where there going. Bikes arent scary but the other people on the road are

>driving red 99 trans am
>pull up to light next to group of bikers
>Bikerbro says "nice car" ironically and starts to laugh with his bimbo on the back
>"sorry shes gonna laugh"

Because bikers are obnoxious douche bags. It wasnt even a nice bike and was probably slower than my trans am he was making fun of

>Douchebag trying to assert dominance over you to impress his girl is representative of all motorcyclists

same predicament

however i might just pick up a used a 250 for $1000 to try it out this summer... you only live once

>Motorcyclefags have a death wish
>tfw im not reckless enough for it to be instakill

>the ability to survive small-major crashes without dying
>out brakes bike
>higher top speed
>comfy

squidfags can splat themselves all over the road for all i care

Most people can’t drive for shit and will most likely wipe you cause you’re less visible. Cars are better for this reason. Also I’m shit at riding and will likely get myself killed before I become a competent rider plus riding gear is uncomfortable and restrictive