Assume you were to chauffer a executive or celebrity and were told to buy a single car to use to drive them to various...

Assume you were to chauffer a executive or celebrity and were told to buy a single car to use to drive them to various places. What car would you choose?

Assume traditional and custom hackjob limousines are out of the question. I'd say it would need to be a sedan or maybe an SUV for the backseat and should prioritize smoothness of ride quality and general luxuriousness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAtkoje4-eM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1000hp Supra

Only the finer things

S class, obviously
everything else is either the poorfags' choice
or unnecessarily flashy

Toyota Camry

Burnt to shit Lamborghini with a Fiero body kit

If it's only my boss I'm driving it would be a two-seater, probably some koenigsegg.

If he/she likes company, mercedes S-Klasse

Chevy SS

Pearl white 1996 Lexus LS400 with 22' Chrome rims and extra speakers

not an suv

toyota prius t b h

kia k900

'96 Saturn SL

750li

1995 Toyota tercel

Lexus LS460

A GTR so that they could tell all the paparazzi about their car's burgerking laptimes and talk shit to the other celebs about how their Bentleys can't compete

Volvo s90 longbase

LS460L

Any more pics of tay tay’s feet I can bear off to?

A fully loaded Lincoln Continental. Subtle enough to go unnoticed, but still very nice.

Toyota Century. Tested by Emperors, something Germany no longer has.

Trackhawk with bulletproof glass. Better to be safe than sorry.

eunos cosmo

Yeah this. Comfortable enough for anyone, yet doesn't attract too much attention. Maybe even a de-badged E-class or something.

Tesla Model X

M760LI

a Bedford Rascal

Mercedes S600 Guard

something with fancy doors
youtube.com/watch?v=AAtkoje4-eM

Whatever Cara wants to be driven in

I used to chauffeur Emirates' first and business class clients in a 750iL. Nobody complained. The car was comfortable, luxurious, spacious and with plenty of room for stuff on the back. It was also really fazy, so when I wasn't on the job I could have some fun.

Really fast ffs.

>

An rx7 with flame spitting loud pipes