Literally the "having strong beliefs and convictions is for losers" smug meme irl

>literally the "having strong beliefs and convictions is for losers" smug meme irl
>can't recall the last time I felt strong emotion
>let my stepsister stay at my house for a few weeks while she's in between apartments
>takes advantage of my hospitality by stealing the spare key to my s30 project car so she and her nog bf can go on a joyride
>0-60 white hot rage in a nanosecond, see red
>throw her shit out on the lawn
>literally scream myself hoarse at her and Tyrone on the front lawn as they pull in
>mfw she rolls her eyes at me
>mfw she's not even done gathering her shit up from off my property before her worthless shitskin bf posts out of context clip of my outburst on normiebook to label me a racist
Is anyone else the quiet eyes-down no-opinions invisible type until your car has been defiled or damaged in some way? I literally went from having a neutral opinion on my stepsister to screaming about what a cunt she is and cutting off all relations in the span of mere minutes.

The point where you really fucked up was when you didn't threaten the nigger with a gun.

Your first mistake was having a "step-sister" willing to procreat with a walking NBA and Welfare donation machine.

I feel for you OP, just make sure to get a gun and shoot them next time

Another racist Veeky Forumsutist, when will this stop ??

Cars are my autism, not guns.

Should have reported the car as stolen and let the police beat the nigger for you

Soycuck detected.
You will understand when a basketball enthusiat fucks with your car. It will happen too. Eventually.

>inviting black people into your home and expecting things to go well

I think he was being sarcastic

she's not even your real sister. cut ties with the race mixing degenerate whore

this, literally. Being nice to anyone outside of your blood or blood bond is a meme. They WILL take advantage of you.

This, the only good thing about taxes is that it pays for people to hunt porch monkeys

>implying family has anything to do with it
Fuck people, look out for yourself.

depends on the family, really. I like mine, but there's no point in mending a broke home

I'm just saying if people are good to you then be good to them, family literally doesn't matter and by itself shouldn't be taken into account. It just means you've known them longer and should base your opinion on the knowledge you gained from that.

am whichu man

U did good

>Stepcunt and/or Tyrone were capable of driving the vehicle in the first place
Lmao do you have an autotragic s30 as a "project car"? Gtfo you massive soyboy poser, no wonder you're such a pushover.

>newfag

Why don't you call the nigger out on fb? It won't do much but others will know he's a nigger

this is obviously a bait thread, because anybody would have just done this