/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Being Maki is suffering edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/25/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

privatter.net/i/2116278
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chiaki

>tumblr confessions in the OP

bad op

akamatsu-chan

Better than having Akane in the OP

MONACA~!!!

How is that suffering? i wish i railed everyday

You be nice to Akane.
Shes a sensitive girl that needs more love.

Saihara and his beloved punk-ass Monokuma!

I just read the "leaked" HL3 story. Post feels Dangans?

Koko!

I want to fuck Kaito.

Best giri.

I don't any images on mobile but i feel you friend.Sup.

Post confessions.

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

No

Chiaki!

i can't imagine caring about Half Life at this point, even if they had actually made HL3 it would have been years too late

I feel like I grew up alongside it. Seeing it dead in the water like this is just a gut punch. It's a kinda personal event, I guess.

Kiyo

HL2 came out over 10 years ago, anyone who grew up with it should have known it was dead years ago

It's kinda like missing a dead parent. You know it's gone but you still have that itch that really really wants them to just come in through the door, no matter how unrealistic it is.

>a game not getting a 7th entry is like having a dead parent

Lewd Oumaede!
privatter.net/i/2116278

3rd entry, not 7th.
He just wants a conclusion because that cliff hanger bullshit the episodes did.

If they were to ever hypothetically make the 3rd game they can end the story line right then and there and work on other titles. What is the driving factor for these desires is that its unfinished.

Why do you think he's the worst, user?

What about tje episodes?

Out of all the things that you could rip me for, trust me, that's just the tip of the iceberg. I already know I'm pathetic, can't help it, but oh well

Fuck the episodes, those were dumb idea if they were never going to commit to them.

HL1, Blue Shift, Black Mesa, Opposing Force, HL2, HL2:EP1, HL2: EP2, not counting MP only entries or stuff like Lost Coast is 7

HL1 HL2 and episodes count.
Lost coast was a demo for a conference.

Blue shift, op force, were made by different companies.

Blackmesa was a fan project that got greenlighted and became an official and its just a remake of HL1.

No plot has been advanced at all since the episodes.
Its like counting persona with the SMT games. They are completely different.

I want to move her into a gray, empty basement, tie her to her wheelchair, and leave her alone for hours.
Then I'll visit her, untie her, feed her and give her some water. Neither of us will say a word.
I'll keep on doing that, going down at irregular time to feed her, take care of her needs, but I'll also like act it still take care in the day. I'll slowly add more furniture to her room, but I'll never give her anything advanced. Eventually, she'll stop thinking of me as a jailer, and will think of me as a caretaker.
One day, I'll walk down with my arms full. She'll wonder what it is that I'm carrying, but once I dropped it all on the table, she'll freeze, for it will be an assortiment of canes, paddles, wooden spoons, spatulas, hairbrushes and even switches from the garden.

Still without saying anything, I would feed her as usual, and then, I still pick her up, sit on a bench, put her over my knees, and start spanking her. Slowly at first, over her skirt, Enough to surprise and shock her, but not enough to redden her ass. Once the spanking is over, I would carry her back to her wheelchair, and strap her legs, forarms and waist to her chair, so that she's stuck in an uncomfortable position, her spanked butt pressed against her seat, and I would abandon her like her until it's time to see her again.
As time passes, and each time she tries to sabotage my effort by damaging the tools, the spankings will increase in intensity and length, until they're applied to her naked little butt. And each time she get spanked, she would get strapped to her chair, stuck in an uncomfortable position for several hours.

And time would pass like that, with Monaca unable to feel hope or despair. She would try, once she hears the trapdoor opening, to determine whether she'll get spanked this time by analyzing the way I walk, or whether or not I carry an implement.

They got your money, which is all Valve cares about, they're bad developers and the only thing of real value they ever contributed was the source engine which isn't even relevant anymore

Why are they the only ones that "count" why would you want ones only made by Valve when they're incompetent devs? If i really wanted to i could probably argue that Blue Shift is better than HL2

I would agree with you if you did, I liked op force better than both of those spin offs though. The entire point of HL3 comments just comes from the fact they want a finished story.

i haven't played Opposing Forces as much but Blue Shift is pretty close to a "perfect" expansion in my mind, showing a familiar story from a different perspective, plus Barney is the best HL character

>thinking Blue Shift is perfect
Just play Opposing Forces

Barney Calhoun is literally earth's greatest hero

If you were ever a fan of war movies, and science fiction. Op force is a dream come true, especially when you always wanted AI teammates that function like squad rather than keycards.

I liked the atmosphere of blueshift because I liked being a security guard and staring at people through cameras and squeezing a few rounds at the range to keep up with practice. Has a lot of role-play value where Op force is Normandy with aliens. And I like Normandy with aliens.

“I tried….I really tried being happy, at least for a little while….I can’t….I’m so tired and sad….and I can’t stop crying like a baby because everything is so stupidly overwhelming!” Ouma wails while slamming his balled fists into Kiibo’s legs.

“It’s fine. You’ll feel better with time. Just lie down and relax, okay? Don’t force yourself to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable,” Kiibo tells Ouma while gently prodding the boy to go under the sheets. Kiibo then tucks him in bed. Ouma nods his head while nuzzling comfortably into the pillow. His eyes droop close. The tears dry on his cheeks, leaving behind light stains.

>These crying spells won’t go away easily.

maki waking up on christmas morning and finding a box that contains a good bye letter from her parents

My favorite war movie is Castle Keep, i don't know what the video game equivalent of that would be

i'm not sure i understand this meme

Return to Castle Wolfenstein

This one is the best one.

Who is your favorite character in this image?

Mitty, but all 3 are excellent characters

I'd pet his head

White Background-kun

Mitarai.

Is mitty a tranny? he looks more femme than ever

Fedora Dad but Mitarai is nice too.
To be honest, this trio was the best part of DR3 future. Wanted to see more of them interacting.

He's just small

Kaito!

some just paint as chick,i thought that was meant chihiro

>tfw all the best characters are dead by the end of chapter 2
V3 was a mistake

Kaito is not an option

Ryota.

None

korekiyo swipe kaede young virginity

She was still alive though, user.

But Ouma was alive :^)

Kiri of course! I miss boozeman a lot though.
Mitty a gay.

Nice try
(You)

>people still like Monaka
Disgusting. She doesn't deserve to be happy. She deserves to be beaten on a daily basis, psychologically tortured, brainwashed into believing her room is the entire world, her memory manipulated until she almost completely forget the outside world, only remembering the pain of being hated by her family, becoming more and more hateful, and finally witnessing all her clever plans falling apart and her becoming crippled for real, all her friends and enemies abandoning her to a lonely, pitiful death, until her current, sad, abuse-ridden life seems better in comparaison.
Until the daily spankings seem preferable to the horrible yet blurred memories she still can remember, unaware that she is merely a goldfish in a hall of mirrors, having forgotten how big and terrible the world is, having her own world reduced to a single room, and a man coming by four, five times a day, being her only distraction, sometimes feeding her, sometimes cleaning her, and sometimes spanking and molesting her.

She will forget the past, and will be unsatisfied with the present, but she will be unable to move, crippled by her actions, and frozen by her fear of the world, and she will live on, vaguely aware that all the abuse she's receiving is wrong, but becoming more and more unable to remember WHY.
And still she will despair, for her only distraction will either cause her pain, or comfort her, even if just a little bit.
And still, she will wonder, how is the world? Is it better than that boring, but predictable and thus comforting routine?

And she will wonder, and ask, and hope, and despair over her own fear and unability to move on, for even if she can decide in her mind, her body will never follow.

i want to be ouma's dumb dog!
i want to stop being sick. all i've done for the past week is sleep..

good girl, hope she gets well

Is there trickery in what I said?
I like Monaca. Not as a person, but as a character. She's superior to Junko in every single way aside from design.

Another (You) get for my great overlord!

Why is that a bad thing? Think of all the medicine you can down, don't you love DxM?

>oumafags kill the thread

>permavirgins hitting on Poyo killing this thread

WHY OMABROS

Bully-kun, have some mercy on her!!

What if I'm an Oumafag posting Tenko?

These threads were so much better before /a/ shitters followed her here

tl;dr~

Fake tenkofriend

Fuck off Neptune.

>DxM
Damnit I thought thiz was spmething else.

Don't wanna

Nah.

I want to spank both of these brats.

I'm going to spank your brain with a bat

What?

But I adore my princess Tenko as much as Ouma.

Nevermind.

Gross

So not enough then

That's deserved!

Really? You can save one of them from death. Who you choose?