Friend Guide:
imgur.com/a/NLz7K
JP wikis
gamewith.jp/magireco/
magireco.gamerch.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=HcgEHrwdSO4

News
>150 Apologems for delays on Monday

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets on the shop to save 50 gems if you are going to do a ten roll.

First for Akira a qt!

first for best girl

Redpill me on the new girls

Who has likeable personalities, who is total shitters, from what I gather some of them are just the old girls personalities with a fresh design over it

It's 5th thread
You will trigger insane autist with this op

Is the only way to get more girls to roll the premium gacha or can you get them some other way?

Why is there so much fgog meta discussion in this thread? I would have thought most of you would be nostalgic Madoka fans.

Today's topic- What thread did you come from?

>caring about thread numbers
sounds like you're the autist

From this one.
Probably.

The support gacha isn't all bad, though. I got the 4* Madoka memoria from it. You can pull good stuff out of it, you're just not as likely as with premium.

5th Thread already? Damn.

Yes, this is the 5th Thread. At this rate we'll zoom pass the number of YYY threads in a fortnight.

Been rerolling the past few days, this green dwarf with thunder tights is stalking me.
Help

/fgog/, /dlg/ and /lolg/ from Veeky Forums
no more fgo meta disscursion I swear

Lots of Fate fans are also Meguca fans and the games play similarly enough that people who got into fgo easily get into this

You mean the chemist?

She's cool.

i think her story involves height angst; that's what I am guessing from moonrunes

/llsifg/, mostly to update them on Love Live
/gbp/
Old Madoka Threads on /a/ and /u/ before Rebellion.

Reminder that android users are fucked on the monday update.

>he's not setting up japanese play store account

>Momoko, retarded sword girl is the new mami. She's a strong senpai to Iroha. Nips think she's dying first.
>Aqua homura is a college student, she's a bitch at first to Iroha but she's very loyal and kind.
>Rena is the Sayaka of the group, she's very vain, arrogant and blunt. Nips don't seem to like her.
>Kaede is the moeblob of the group, she's weak at fighting and has low self-esteem

That's about it.

Not sure how they are going to make that work, are we fucked up for sure?

>Nips don't seem to like her
Nips once again showing their absolute shit taste.

>dying first
what if I keep using her

>Nips don't seem to like her
Do they like Sayaka or also hate her?

Why?

No one likes Sayaka anywhere in the world, some people pretend to like her to feel like a special snowflakes or get fast (you)s

I don't even know why but I fucking hate Sayaka.

She's objectively annoying. But they're only doing this so you would feel sorry for her later.

The teacher always dies first. The death flags can't be stopped.

Sayaka is the least popular of the megucas if we don't count the cheese goblin, if it wasn't for Kyoko's grace nobody would tolerate her.

But I like her

How do you unlock the different costumes?
I want Madoka's school uniform, do I need to beat her story quest? Some user said those can get really hard and require rank 30 or something.

Tbh I liked Sayaka's character development during the anime but I feel Rebellion massively regressed her back into being totally unlikeable.

I am pretty sure they are trying to ban the cheat .apks.

I think you should be fine if you are getting the game from Google Playstore, though.

I have a japanese playstore account, but theres the matter of the device being incompatible and so it doesn't show up on the store for me.

Which is fucking weird, because my device can run Deresute, a game with full 3D movements and lots of other fancy fluff with maximim settings no problem. Meanwhile, according to the play store, my device is incompatible with a game that just relies on 2D sprites and a few live2d gimmicks. The devs for this must be retarded.

>Retarded sword girl

What form of retarded are we talking about here?

You unlock school uniform by 100%ing section 1, and they're generally easy, as the recommended level is 10. Iroha is an exception, you instead have to 100% the first story which should be easy enough.

Second section is a difficutly spike that reccomends level 30. I haven't seen third section yet.

If androids get fucced then just move to Emus.
If Emus get fucced then suicide.

I got Mami's by doing her first chapter of her story quest. I'm assuming all characters unlock them the same way and also the first chapter is pretty easy with a level 10 req.

Apkpure and the like just rips things directly from the playstore right? So would apks from them still work?

Or will they set up some antipiracy shenanigans that will detect if it's installed from a 3rd party source? I find them doing this a bit weird considering that they've been turning a blind eye to the people sideloading FGO all this time.

Heard it's a flash game.

Flash sucks.

Is this the true kamige? Could it even be Madokamige?

I meant the sword is actually retarded and unusable as a sword.

>death flags
it's time to hack the game

Also, what cheese goblin?

Rena is a cute lonely tsun who cherishes her friends.

It's a magical sword.

Can we add the friends list spreadsheet next op?

You're all being played like a fiddle

friendly reminder we're all helping kyubey

I figured she'd use the curved side as basically a guillotine for giant witch necks

Got my 10 tickets and rolled trash (read: not Mami.) Are resets done by just deleting and reinstalling the app?

What is a falx.

>Helping

We literally Are Kyubey

Now get back to work manipulating the cute meguca's.

If you have good internet, sure why not.

If you don't, I suggest using an emu or something as a trash can to transfer accounts, since that you should be able to reset without rewdownloading.

This little creature.

She's just using poor Kaeda because no other girl would want to be friends with her for very long.

I don't know, user. Sounds hard to use.

We aren't Kyubey.

We are an Incubator, but not Kyubey himself.

i know they're a hivemind but still, that's a smol kyubey, not regular Kyubey or even Jyubey
Oh, I thought you were talking about a magireco character.

nagisa is to give mami's company

Does she gives Mami headache?

Everyone remember to report the OP because he's ban evading.

You are by far the biggest scumbag to have ever used this site. You care more about attacking and harassing people than anything else in the world. Literally the only reason you're here is to try and hurt people who told that your taste is bad. It's insane, because no matter what anyone says, or not matter how much people try to reason with you, you just try to hurt and attack people more and more. Nothing will make you stop, and everyone has to suffer through you ruining threads and making the fan base worse. Seriously, just fuck off already. This site is not made so you could harass people you have a personal grudge against.

We're just smol and cute so we can better manipulate the grills. Yachiyo saw right through us.

Dangerous. Mkyuu.

Not whatever Momoko is holding.

We aren't QB, we haven't recruited any megucas yet. And we helped Iroha get back her memories.

I can't wait for the scene where QB bullies tiny QB and eats him alive.

>kyubey is making the city a giant witch nuke
is this how Walpurgis was born

Please tell me Anons, how can I evade the cruel fate of not being able to roll magical girls anymore? How will I be able to update?

Internet is not as fast as usual thanks to some hurricane crashing into Texas, but still manageable.

This is a bit different since it looks like there's going to be some ranking for the PVP.

The game is legit good. I'm glad it's truckin' along.

I am pretty sure you will still be able to download from the Google Playstore. The main problem is that by default, it's not available outside of Japan.

Something that lets you get around that and download it anyway should help.

This is the Walpurgisnacht origin story

Think about it

>Walpurgisnacht mythologically was when tons of witches would gather
>The city in this story is known as a place where mahou shoujo gather

>Doppel's are a thing, teaching meguca's to rely on their witch powers, making them easy prey to being consumed by them when the time is right

>Madoka's transformation scene has her standing in front of all the new girls with them turned away from her as if in opposition, then she turns into a meguca, like how in the anime she only became a mahou to stop walpurgis, they symbolically could represent walpurgis

>This story happens canonically during one of Homura's early time cycles, it might happen in every time cycle with the madoka gang just not usually checking it out, it could be that this is how Walpurgus always comes to be and why Homura seems to know so much about it in subsequent timelines

Co-Ordinator chan and Walpurgis's designs also have a lot of visual similarities, even sharing color pallete

She's hungry for cheese all the time and Mami is just a middle school student. She can't feed a cheese addict like that.

So basically just keep doing what I've always done for FGO and use APKpure

Can she solo Walpurgis yet?

Will QooApp be unavailable?

I've shilled this thread in almost every related Madoka thread I can think of including /e/.

That should be enough.

What is going on?

Arent the japs not allowing foreigners to play? Are they gonna reglocking the game like dqstars?

I have no idea. Maybe?

Is ATK usually so underwhelming compared to HP or is Madoka just the equivalent of a tank without a cannon.

Pretty game is already regionlocked. I checked it on Google Playstore.
That's called a wall, user. She can take damage but not dish it out.

>The main problem is that by default, it's not available outside of Japan
This like the majority of mobages. I don't see what's particularly different here and what the panic is about. I mean FGO occasionally had purges to get rid of cheat apks and most people are fine.

Ah no, thats ok by default, thats why qooapp or apkpure exist.

But this talk sounds like the japs arent gonna let foreigners even run the game, even if its installed already.

They're banning only Android, though.

Can't you run the game on iOS?

Dumb incubator, why aren't you working? Those megucas ain't gonna suffer by themselves.

>making homura suffer
no

I dont use apple devices.

When the bans are gonna occur?

It's not compatible for many Android devices. Even the nips are bitching about it on Twitter that the devs aren't expanding support before going through with this move.

Remember to dont buy jewels until we confirm there wont be foreign IP accounts ban

Don't you want your Akuma Homura, kyuu?

Monday update.

Let's hope they're just banning the cheat .apks.

fucking chinese rerollers

It has nothing to do with foreigners

>i think her story involves height angst; that's what I am guessing from moonrunes

More than Kako? Literally 30 seconds into her first character quest and they're already playing Homura's theme.

Green is made for suffering.

Is not ban
They say non playstore apk will got problem to upgrade on later patch

This isn't the kind of game where you can bully your way to an alter.

>buying jewels
>spending money on gacha
whales already exist
I am not sure, but it mentioned height and age, so probably.

At the very least get your transfer codes ready. But I don't see how apkpure would have any problem since it rips it directly from the playstore.

Fuck off, shit head.
You have been doing this for the past four years, and you care about nothing other than your personal issues with some people who told you that your taste is bad and that you're an asshole for liking what you like.

You don't even play this game. The only reason you're here to attack people.

I think the news actually recommended for people to get transfer code ready in case the worst happens.

PlayStore says my device is not compatible. It's a Galaxy S4. Is the phone not compatible, or is it because I'm in America??

America. Use QooApp or apkpure

>93 posts and 30 posters
what are we doing with our lives
I think device incompatibility takes priority over regionlock.

Probably the phone. Devs have some retarded blacklist going on where even Xperia Z3 Tablets in Japan aren't compatible despite having the specs.

Not many are compatible I think, I checked their twitter on launch and saw everyone bitching about it.
Thought it was a bug.

Did you guys remember to report the OP for ban evading?

>talking about reporting people
you know that's against rules