B U Y
T H E
D I P

>It's literally going up again already

not gonna buy just before a hard fork... NOOOOPPEEEEE

I gave your mother a hard fork last night

keep holding, mate.
i'm pretty sure the incoming hard fork and failing etf will kick it to the mars

i am fully in ETH, problem is everyone trades ETH to BTC and if BTC fails ETH fails with it
hopefully it will correct soon

jesus fuck my tight asshole

I told you this shit would happen, but nobody listens nobody ever listens.

I listened. I saw you'd posted this a couple of times before.

And I tried to tell you it's over but you still don't listen

same shit every time,nobody has the balls to buy the dip but then when it goes up everyone cries about not buying sooner.

could hard fork affect my bitcoins stored in cold wallet? I don't plan to touch my cold wallet for very long time

either hold eth if you got in early or place your shekels into another crypto until eth is stable again.

the crypto bubble will still keep going on, but the fall of btc is overdue and allows us to make profit with another one.

best case scenario is a major crash of btc and the need of a replacement, which is very unlikely at this point but must happen in the next years.

it was pretty obvious

get your BTC into ETH right now
ETH has not yet corrected to BTC for the hard fork

crypto will for sure keep going, especially ETH as it allows big companies to buy computing power, the endgame of ETH is different from BTC and has an actual use

Not for 70% of Veeky Forums users

>get your BTC into ETH
Nah mate, I wanna bag hold both

I'd rather have two underperforming coins than just one

when ETH decouples from BTC you will hate yourself

meanwhile BTC performing the Malaysia Airlines trick

BTC will climb again in anticipation of the upcoming ETF announcements.

Might sell then if it passes $1200

Wish I could short

are you talking about the SolidX ETF that is doomed to fail due to the same reasons the Winkeljew ETF failed?

>not gonna buy just before a hard fork...
Wouldn't exactly that be the only way to make sure you're on the right side of the fork, since you'd automatically own coins on both branches?

just noticed Alphabay (largest dnm) will be accepting ETH. what do you guys think

Gold and silver before it is too late...

if you plan to see 2 currencies you own fail - sure
rather sticking with ETH since it is in every way supirior to BTC and most sites already cash both currencies

once ETH grows big enough that it uncouples from BTC, it will kill it hard

Oh I agree with you that BTC has no future. But I don't understand the argument that you shouldn't buy BTC specifically because of the hard-fork.

Then you go on and laude ETH. You know... the one crypto coin most famous for having hard-forked in the past...

Yep

We all know it won't pass but that doesn't necessarily mean there won't be an artificial rally in BTC price in the run up to the announcement

well if you go for that, but i guess this one is very obvious and not many fall for that meme

15 percent loss in one day
fucking kek - some people getting fucked really hard right now, some 9/11 style jumps gonna happen soon

Watch before you loss
youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig

Why is everyone crying?

I just picked up $500 dollars of ETH at $32 and just sold at $38

Why do people even work?

because people can't sell their shitcoin fast enough before this entire meme bursts

Wow, you almost made 100 dollars.

he's gonna get the new jordans by nike

So many jumping as the bank run on all of BTC world accelerates.