Today I bought a E30 wagon for just like pic related but different wheels. For mere 1000 eurobucks

Today I bought a E30 wagon for just like pic related but different wheels. For mere 1000 eurobucks.
Am I Veeky Forums approved?
It has LSD, a short shift kit, a M52B25 swap, coilovers.
Also post your bimmers fellow bimmerfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scXw-Gjqnig
youtube.com/watch?v=48zQysOYaVs&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what?
>Veeky Forums approved
Yeah, nah. Miata or go home. Also, what its gonna be used for? DDing? Drifting?

it will be a DDD
daily driver and occasional drifter

Why do you care about the opinion of Gran Autismo children that have never seen a car irl on a Taiwanese image board for east caucasian voodoo dolls?

bmw fagg/o/t approved

Not bad Mohammed

Hans will be along to try to make fun of you while he drives a 1.0L VW polo and his wife is busy at home getting her vagina wrecked by Kermal

My E46, second car, did I do good Veeky Forums?

>Gran Autismo children that have never seen a car irl
At this point I'm convinced the only faggots who spout this strawman are busriders.
>1000€ E30 wagon
Yes you did great, congrats on the swap.

Lol not Veeky Forums aporoved, you overpaid for a shitty old bmw just so you can look like mohammed and all his friends now

Should have bough something that doesnt make you scream out to the whole world that your poor. Maybe an e92 or something.

But no. You buy a shitty old WAGON of all things and come to us, Veeky Forums and have the audacity to ask if your shitbox passes approval amoung our ranks? Ranks of which include geo metros, ladas and EG hatches? Pfft.

Come back in 5 years when you get a real set of wheels son, something that girls dont look at and feel sorry for the deiver. Oh wait, they wont feel anything because they wont even second glance that ugly fucking hearse of yours.

Worst part is, you paid quad digits and brag about it. That car is 250€ tops.

Get good boy.

Fuck off BMW is good

>not even a real german plate

but I already have an E60 with M sports package and a X5 E53
I just like how the old bimmers drive and sound

good work OP, mad jelly

Does it need any work done?

ty!
it needs the interior trim pieces put together and it needs a new diff so i can pass annual inspection
luckily engine swaps are allowed here

>m badge on a non m car
kys my man

Cool ride, don't mind these autists.

Where the hell did you find an E30 with a M52, LSD and M Tech 1 kit for 1000€?
It must be rusted to hell or had the engine swap done by a turk and right???

E30 is a better Miata than the Miata

As a german i find these plates cringy af.
Get some real ones m8

Mtec2 master race checking in

Great find. Now import it to Burgerland so I can overpay you for it.
I want to find a good Mtec 2 front bumper. Best look for these cars.

>You buy a shitty old WAGON of all things and come to us, Veeky Forums and have the audacity to ask if your shitbox passes approval amoung our ranks?
This was the gayest thing I've ever read and I pray it's just shitty bait/copy pasta I haven't seen yet.

What Engine?
I see it's rust free but you need the M Sport kit and or 18 inch wheels along with a lowering kit it looks VERY boring without it.

>E92
hello Elliot
youtube.com/watch?v=scXw-Gjqnig

Fuck off underage b&

Picked this E34 up today for $1800. It's autotragic, but a comfy ride to work while I work on my busted E36.

How bad is the autotragic tranny? I'm seeing an auto e30 this week and wanna know what to expect. If I like the car I might still get it and swap in the future.

Shitty old wagons are what Veeky Forums lives for.

I can only really compare it to my brothers Prius that I drove last week while craigslist hunting, but for a ~20 year old car I was surprised by how quickly the "manual" mode let me switch gears, and good looks to BMW for putting in an auto that lets you pick all the gers. I'm more concerned about the back windows not opening than not having a clutch pedal.

I'm enjoying it for now, but the end goal is to fix up the E36 over the summer. Hope you enjoy the E30.

I drive my dad's auto sometimes and it's not too bad but still prefer my manual.
Thank you, hope I enjoy the E30 as well, been searching for an unmolested one for about a year. Supposed to be mint with 90k original km, only downside (to me) being the auto gearbox; all the other ones I went to see turned out to be lemons and/or overpriced.

m tech front bumper only.
no turks in northern europe
my town is 99% pure

didn't realise there were so many "i'm a manager at mcdonalds" on Veeky Forums

i'm a mechanic though

>his wagon isn't a coupe
>laughingwhores.jpg

Get us photos of the actual car

Post pics!

>Shitty thread from a No Pics

tomorrow i promise guys

isn't that a shooting brake

don’t die on me

Is it risky to get e46 as a daily/first car since theyre old? Which engines are the most solid? 320d?

nothing risky if you check the common e46 problem- cooling system
most reliable engines are 320i, 323i, 325i, 328i, 330i, 330d

>pic
Why

because.
youtube.com/watch?v=48zQysOYaVs&app=desktop

how much km is too much?
found some with 160k-200k km for 2.5 to 5k euros depending on engine and state

mileage is irrelevant
how well it’s been maintained matters
my friend used to have a perfectly fine e46 330d with 910.000km
following the maintemance is key

There's definitely something majorly wrong with it or about to be wrong with it for that price.

it’s an e30.
the only thing that could be majorly wrong is rust.

Just a google image but what do you guys think of these wheels?

Pic related are mine on my project and I’m honestly torn if I want to go through the trouble of cleaning them up or getting different ones.

they’re weird

What if idk much about cars how can i tell if its been maintained? take it to a mechanic for him to check or can i learn myself?

In a good or bad way? I like em sometimes but others I’m thinking “just get some simple 5-spokes”.

do you have a buddy mechanic?
taking it to a mechanic would be most sensible if you dont know shit but sometimes the mechanics will go into every tiny imperfection of the car and give you a huge bill even though the car is overall fine.
i used to have a perfectly fine e39 diesel but when i took it to a mechanic he told me I have to spend 700 euros in repairs for tiny little things and irrelevant bullshit that has worn over the years

well they certainly stand out.
i’d get something else though

No I mean take it just for him to check if it has problems before buying the car so not asking him to fix the problems. Would that cost a lot?

the diagnostic itself would cost 30-100 euros depending on where you live and depending on the shop.
but as I said they will diagnose every little irrelevant thing which can build up quite a big repair bill which can scare you off.
you should ask the mechanic to focus on any major issues such as transmission and engine problems

I think I’d like them better if I got them polished.

>not just posting seller photos
OP won’t come through

the photos are shit
just wait a few hrs

No, I’m an entitled flat bill, wrx driving, fag standing wrx owner and I demand pictures now :\