What’s up with all these people posting 90s and 2000s BMW’s?

What’s up with all these people posting 90s and 2000s BMW’s?
Do you want to look like some Muslim immigrant that got his first paycheck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YcJ8Wightw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you sound like an insecure cuckold
i suggest you go neck yourself

fpbp
Did an E34 run over your puppy, OP?

couldn't agree with op more... un imaginative sheep.

t. Posting from shisha lounge

>waah he doesnt like muh obscure special snowflake mobiles

>DEUTSCHLAND plates

your own fault for living in the most BLACKED™ country of Europe

I live in the Netherlands. Every German BMW driving through town are Turks/Arabs on their way to the coffeeshop

BMW is nigger: the car

>cuck
>blacked
What kind of /pol/tard uses these terms and then scoots off in the most Turkish car in the universe

>Netherlands
Hahahaha so you're butthurt because subhumans afford driving better cars than you?
Does your mom drive a 0.8 liter car or does your family afford the 1.2 liter Sport model?

don't rope me into this BMWs are shite

Hakan pls go to your BMW shill thread

They’re not bad, they just make you look like a Muslim immigrant

oh, I touched your painful spot

>older gen BMW
>expensive
choose one

They usually get the ones driven to the grave 3 times over, nothing to be proud of, but they don’t care because they don’t actually give a shit about cars

still, even the lowest scum somehow can afford the road tax and insurance on a 2.5-3.0 liter 6 cylinder rwd car while anything over 1.0 liters or with rwd gets fucked by taxes and insurance in your caliphate

Wollah ik jou kkrsletje kom dan broeder kom vechte bij shishalounge vanavond

I am #rekt
Yeah I know. 316i bought for €500 with Aldi carkit.
However many of them, especially those from BW or Bavaria seem to work at the factories and get massive discounts.
Met a Croat not too long ago who worked at the Mercedes factory and could get a new Mercedes with massive discounts on a financial lease from Daimler

They live with their parents and are willing to shell out 70% of their income for the BMW badge

>They live with their parents
if you claim you don't live with your parents you're lying

Road tax is completely unrelated to displacement and most of them drive 4 cylinder base models anyway for fuel economy (because that shit IS expensive)

I moved out 5 years ago. Granted I don’t drive epic BMW that gets me all the zinas at the shisha lounge

a 3k civic with a few simple mods drives better than a 4 cyl RWD german boat

be honest: what DO you drive?
if you'll say anything but bicycle or public transport you're lying
Richfags don't browse Veeky Forums

A Civic doesnt have BMW badge.
How can I pick up Samira in a fucking Honda lol she will think I am a pragmatic person and not a flashy foreigner

a civic has too much displacement though. can't afford the insurance+ricer tax

German fag here
Untermensch drives Benz now. OP is old news
youtube.com/watch?v=2YcJ8Wightw

Ur mom
But when I’m not with her I have a Yaris

>yaris
so you drive rentals

>ricer tax
>can get a civic with b16 engine swap with 160bhp for 3k

Actually Toyota ecoboxes cost jack shit in tax and insurance, since young people kill themselves in Hondas and Seats the insurance cost for Toyota’s is much lower

you can buy cars for relatively cheap but the government takes away all your money if you want to actually drive them

This is especially true for BMW though.
I can buy one for €2k now and the cost of ownership will have exceeded this after 3 months. This is why people look down on people that buy these 4th hand BMW’s

Just checked it
Pic related does around €300 in tax a year

and insurance?
insuring that piece of shit here would cost 80 euros per year max

>ricer race car
Have fun ensuring that one especially if you are younger than 500 years or something

>insuring
I mean road tax would be 80eur per year

Let me tell you all the truth how it used to be.

The Turks/Muslims used to buy a lot of BMW's with the smallest Diesel/Petrol engines (basemodels).
They bought them with the money they saved up for years, and with the help from their family (not just mother and father but also grandparents and uncles/aunts).
They choosed the cheapest ones from that model they wanted, that they could find.
That meant that their BMW would have at least 250 000km on the clock, and look very used on the inside.
Most bought theirs 3rd 4th hand from slavs who lived in their country (like Germany).
The cars never saw a service and had been raped by their previous owners.
The turks then made them look good from the outside, to make them seem worth more then they where, but the inside always told the truth.
They also used to turn back the KM's, so if one of their friends asked how much it cost then they could always lie and point at the km's.

The reason why i wrote it in the past tense, is that those times are for the most part over.
I personally don't know turks who have BMWs, most of them stopped caring about that brand and many other brands similar like Mercedes.
The majority of the turks drive tdi Audis right know, but i have seen a lot of turks in the last 3-4 years driving all kinds of cars, like Hyundais (i even know 2 turks who drive them), Seats (have seen a lot of them), VW (the most driven brand after Audi), and even Alfa Romeos, Nissan etc.
The younger turks don't really care anymore about status, only a few.
They basically start liking cars that are just reliably and cheap, because they don't want to spend money on cars like their big brother and father and grandfather did.
Also a lot of older turks don't by big brand cars anymore, because they rather spend their money buying/building houses in Turkey.

I as an Austrian only see Balkan Slavs and pleb basecap wearing Austrian teens driving around in BMWs and Mercedes cars.

True. I see heaps of Turks from highschool walking around at my uni. Seems like they are getting their shit together.

That said they really do love their Alfa Romeo’s, white ones to be specific. Can’t blame them really

They will be taking your women next Hans

bmws are more popular in foreign countries. This sentiment carries over when they live in the west from parents.
>bmw is good reliable car
>Mercedes last long\
etc etc

This is bullshit nigger, every time I see an M, AMG or RS car it's some Albanian/Turk sitting inside. Driving an Asian or French car is like outing themselves as gay to their family back home - absolutely not an option.

Look at this italitroll trying to butt in and get his piece of cake in this debate.

No need to show any of it to their family back home if all of them live in Germany

What a constructive post. I’m Dutch and pretty much every Mito I see is driven by a (female) Turk or Arab

>dutch
That's different then, your weird ass car prices are messing with the natural order of things. The only people here driving Alfas are Luigis.

Copying Italian behaviour is very common among Turkish and to a lesser extend North-African people over here.
Shopping at Zara, driving Vespa’s, crème white Alfa Romeo, bright shirts, gold chains.
Italy defines the style of the Mediterranean and they happily follow them

Also I realise Zara is not Italian

>mfw the muzzie down the street bought an old mercedes last spring
>mfw it's already rusting

Im from Germany and drive a black BMW e90 lci.
Had a long relationship with a girl that lives in Netherlands and I'm rather a young looking fellow. Fucking everyone in your country stared at me for that car.

Also, did drive 70.000kilometers on that car in 14 Months. Not a single fucking problem occurred, I think that speaks for reliability

>bmw is good reliable car
>Mercedes last long
both of which are true though.

Young boys getting out of big expensive cars is kind of a meme around here, since it’s always daddy’s car.
It’s the equivalent of walking around hand in hand with your mother.

You cant win against BMW retards, they are mostly highschool dropouts and cant form a proper argument beside muh bmw and ad hominem
just look at them
its not worth it to argue with BMW retards they are subhumans that should be ignored or killed

i don't care about what brown people do in europistan. i like my shitty old bmw .

>It's wrong to buy/drive a car because X type of people like to do so

Lmao you're so pathetic it's sad.
Read your own post it is more than obvious that your bully stepdad that beat the shit out of you and your mom every day was a BMW owner.

ffs do any Turks live in Turkey anymore?

lol. Most turks flee from Turkey to Germany and then dedicate their life to shillling the shithole they left when three years old.

Fucking sandniggers driving their cheap ass BMW their whole family had to back to get them the financing on their Dürum Corvette

I see so many retarded gypsies driving old bmws and getting into takeovers they cant finish, why does bmw attract.the lowest of the low so much?

>ad hominem
>ad hominem
just proving my point

Why do Nikes attract niggers but orthopedic hiking shoes don't?

t-taste?

only thing you're proving is that you're a sad insecure cuckold
kys

Because useless flashiness and functional quality appeal to different types of demographics

>be yurofag
>tired of old FWD shitbox
>get new job
>look for the cheapest smallest RWD shitbox
>e36 316i compact for a grand
>150k kms on the clock
>previously owned by a kebab
>no rust
>only problem is getting hot sometimes
>whatevs, will do
>spend other grand to fix cooling system and remove the turk smell
>runs like a charm and does good skids

fuck haters and badgewhores alike, old bimmers here are p. much the only way to escape pleb wheel drive without spending fuckloads

>still can`t comprehend what he`s doing
stay mad gopnik

>Do you want to look like some Muslim immigrant
I'm desperately want to be a Muslim immigrant so I can get THIS fat paychecks.

like I care? that doesnt change the fact that you should end yourself numale faggot

>I don't want a fun cheap I6 RWD car with 50/50 weight distribution because I'm afraid of what people will think of me

b-but muh mooslims
what if people think I'm a mooslim immigrant

>Turks are losing their aesthetics
Don't let us down slavs.

I live in one of the most Turk-infested parts of Germany and I can tell you that Turks/Arabs are well aware of the BMW meme. Most of the richer ones drive AMG/Audi S/RS nowadays while the poor roaches settle for an older Audi/Merc coalburner.
Older BMW are mostly driven by young, white kids that want to try out an rwd car.

If I buy an old Audi 80 or a B5 Passat I'll add some slav touches just for you

t. not actually a slav

I'd rather go barefoot than be mistaken for an animal.
I'm glad the shitty sports car manufacturers finally caved in and catered to the brown male.
Reputation down the drain. Remember when Ferrari or Porsche meant something?

>old bimmers (and mercs) here are p. much the only way to escape pleb wheel drive without spending fuckloads
Congratulations you've understood why they're loved by boiracers, turks, slavs, gypsies, arabs, etc alike.

Thanks but you can do better and actually be a legend yourself. Be like the first turk or slav when they bought their first car: invent your own BMW subculture. I believe in you.

>waaah others people are buying cars I can't afford!
>b-but somehow I'm stll better than them!

>waah
>>>/leftypol/

faggot you started bawling your eyes out about "muh reputation down the drain" you cockmonger.
Go showcase your sour grapes elsewhere.

If the only thing you dislike about BMWs is that they are considered shitskin cars, why not change that? Why not buy one and claim it for White men, like it should be? You aren't going to just let them take away an awesome car from you, right?

that was me. It's not sour grapes, just tasteless brown "people" turning everything they touch into a gaudy trinket

because germans want to be extinct
Let them. We'll soon follow suit anyways.

Then everyone can drive them.

I'm not even the same guy you dumb nigger, you're just THAT transparent

>claim it for White men, like it should be? You aren't going to just let them take away an awesome car from you
No one is taking away shit from anyone you retard.
Yeah totally not sour grapes. Okay kid.

>not being an edgy keyboard-nazi means your leftypol
Fuck off.

>"edgy"
>"keyboard nazi"
>either a) or b)
>>>/leftypol/

>edgy keyboard-nazi
>>>/leftypol/

>edge and stormcuckery are mutually exclusive
Also how convenient for your feelings to believe that no matter how broke and retarded you are, you're still somehow better than those rich fucks just because you're white and they're not.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins

>implying race is just skin colour

>look at me trying to contain my anger
>y-you're probably poor!!+1
He's falling apart

>calls others beta while being a dumb underaged weeb

>y-you mad! i swear you mad! t-trust me i can totally afford those ferrari and porsche i talk about!
No faggot, you came into a thread about turk BMWs to get asshurt.
>making up shit I didn't write

>you came into a thread about turk BMWs to get asshurt.
You wish, Serdar, you wish

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo....ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia....hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia...you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac... you are ppoor stink turk... you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ....fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

what a throwback