New driver here got a few questions. How do i not over or under correct when turning...

New driver here got a few questions. How do i not over or under correct when turning? Also when ever I drive ny foot get sore since my arms are short but my legs are long what do to fix that?

Also how do i pay attention to the road the signs other drivers my own car all at once i can usually do 2 but i always end
Up starting to go to the other lane or into the ditch or i miss a sign while going 80 onto a 60

get a bus pass and stop endangering people on the road.
fidgety fucks like you are the worst

Im not fidgety and user iv gone driving like 3 times so far i love the feeling but im not good yet and i want to get better

Alright. I'll bite this bait.
Just calm down and keep driving, pay attention to speed limits, simple stuff on the road. Don't act like an idiot just yet and don't pay attention to idiots on the road who honk at you for only going the limit (unless you're in the fast lane, which you shouldn't be).

Just keep driving and you'll get better. If millions of near-retarded American teens can do it every year, you can too.

>bait
Its not
But okay user so its more of a trust myself and build up a trust with myself and my car along with repetition to get better? Alright user thank you have a twingo.

Go to a remote back road nearby and practice.
The fear is gone in 2-3 days

Watch Canada's Worst Driver, starting with season 5 on Youtube. If my sister ever learns to drive, I am making her watch one or two episodes.
But while we're here:
Set up your seat correctly. As a man, you likely have your seat too far away (then again, you are a faggot). First, you get the seat base right, where if you put your foot behind the brake (like you've pressed it into the floor) there is still some bend in it. Then tilt the back sot that your wrist can go n top of the wheel while your shoulder blades are still against the seat.
That last point will help with veering ff while looking around. Whether it's head-checking, looking at signs or whatever, keep your shoulders against the seat. That way you don't move around and pull the steering wheel.
For most turning: LOOK WHERE YOU WANT TO GO. This helps you to correct things better. You also need to look as far ahead as possible. That way you'll see signs earlier.

I live in those roads
Thanks user!

Next up, hold the wheel at 9 and three with two hands. This puts them as far apart as possible, allowing to put in maximum input possible without taking your hands off, opens up your chest so you can breathe easier, keeps them below heart level to avoid tiring you out AND helps for going straight since you just let both arms hang to go forward.
8 and 4 is an alright position as well for long cruises in a relatively straight line. 10 and 2 is for cars with no power steering. 11 and 1 is for anxious idiots. 6 o'clock is for people that don't mind de-gloving their hand if the airbag goes off.
Some people go on about not hooking your thumbs inside the wheel, since a hard head on impact could break them or possibly rip them off. This is hogwash. If you're hitting something that hard, your thumbs are the least of your problems.

t. amerilard with technically simple roads
if you placed any mutt in a british city they'd be off the road wrapped around a tree within minutes

Tanks user

>How do i not over or under correct when turning?

Don't be a furfag.

He's asking how to improve his driving, he's automatically better than 80% of all the other nincompoops with licenses.

Alright then
Thanks user

When you feel like you're comfortable, head to your local autocross club and sign up for a day.

The best advice is experiment in a safe environment, it's different for everyone.

but im a furfag and i dont spin out when dagumi driving

That's because Chief Firewater already had that on lockdown for your area, Anbi.

Then you’ll have to off yourself the manual way

>my arms are short but my legs are long
He has to take his pants off to get his wallet out of his pocket.