/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss about new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #891 - Nine threads until Amy Edition

>Sonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEmU1B_0BdQ
youtu.be/V3rHfitPj28
youtu.be/soyAKt7T7oc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6WIEMiCbidc
timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand
mega.nz/#!VQB2kILK!0BEfmO4CccDHn6B_i3EucXAYykX-Q__dmU8I8a12kI0
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/388223704/#388232303
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to fuck that hedgehog

Reminder that Team Dark won the clash with Team Sonic in Lost Jungle.

I want Sage to lick my popsicle

Why is she so perfect?

Aight fags.

Should I keep a captcha on this shit to prevent some raiding or naw?

It doesn't matter.

I'd do a lot of unspeakable shit to be in the same position as that lolly.
What happens when they lick through to the middle and tongues touch?

>I still haven't watched the last 30 Sonic Boom episodes or so
>around 5 hours of content
how can I do it /sthg/?

No need, but maybe wait until after 900 to start

now what happens?

Why's that?

Amy is the best sonic bride.

I almost want to wait for a mod that replaces the Avatar with Tails.

Do what you want, it's probably going to get rigged at some point anyway.

>Tune
youtube.com/watch?v=yEmU1B_0BdQ

;)

I guess it doesn't matter, but it wouod be a nice way to kick off the next 100

Moar

Would Shadow be accepting of anyone Maria decided to date or marry?

youtu.be/V3rHfitPj28

Kek

Boom Amy has an ugly mug

Cute.
or Cream.

No because such a person would be a GUN agent sent out to get close to Shadow and assassinate him when he has his guard down.

I miss gen 6 pre-rendered 3D cutscenes

One or two an afternoon or a day would probably get it done pretty fast

Matter-antimatter reaction

Pink Belly

I had a dream last night
I was playing Sonic Mania. I was at Flying Battery
i was a kid and everything was so cool with all kind of awesome routes and loops
then i woke up

fuck just a week more

oh shit

>Chris-chan proceeds to deface all art of Amy with a pink belly, making sure to pepper spray a sam's club employee

fixed the hair to look way less stupid

it's a fun game.
The end sign at end of acts winks

So why did Classic killing himself not do anything?

Watch two or three per day. Don't take this as an obligation, it's for your enjoyment.

THREE DAYS more, user. Don't fucking scare me like that.

Depends on who that person is and if he's the right guy for Maria.
>Some dude knocked up Maria before marriage
>Shadow found out
>It's a shotgun wedding with Team Dark and the whole GUN army holding the groom at gun point

>Waking up.
The worst part of my day.

There is no escape

Shadow would very likely be the type of guy to talk to potentials for Maria with a gun on display. Talking in a very serious and distinct manner, until Maria leaves for a bit for whatever reason and then Shadow talks more seriously & threateningly.

Shadow would probably be the one wanting to date or marry Maria, though.

Post Gay

I just finished 100. When am I supposed to start hating it? Because so far it's a comfy read.
Don't get me wrong, it's not very good. Feels like a really far out fringe fanfic from the 90s that actually got a budget behind it somehow, but I definitely don't dislike it either. I've been reading about 5 a night before I go to bed. I guess if I had to pinpoint what I like, it's thay Sonic isn't just a "LOL CHILLI DOGS WAY PAST COOL" archtype. I mean, that shit is still there, but he actually deals with loss and gets pissed off and shit. Anyway, I'll read the next 25 and let you guys know what I think then.

Basically as long as you don't take it too serious, you'll be fine. It's not as bad as /sthg/ says, or as good as /sthg/ says. In all honesty actually you're better ofd not mentioning it again here. It's just going to cause pre/reboot shitposting.

repostan custom cat, because cute

accept it

Really bad stuff starts around 140ish and goes for about 120 issues, although the last 15ish issues of that era are so hilariously wierd that I actually have a wierd soft spot for them, kinda the same way I do about Ow the Edge the game. If that makes sense.
All in all though, it's a mostly comfy read like you said.

You'll be fine. It gets dumber, then it gets better, then it reboots and gets safer to prevent itself from getting dumb again at the cost of being less interesting with the exception of a few issues. I'm kind of glad it's done though. A fresh start us what it really needed years ago. Now we can finally get one.

I made a video.
youtu.be/soyAKt7T7oc

Sonic is not a bottom.

So long as you don't take it seriously, you'll be fine.

I actually found the reboot to be my favorite era, but yeah, there should've been a full on reboot. Fucking Paul Kaminski.

If you're talking about the lead stories, around 144 or so when Ken takes control back and just starts writing complete dreck. Karl's work is mediocre at worst which is exacerbated by shit art.

If you read the entire Knuckles series and decided you don't hate that, I don't know what to tell you, because that series was beyond trash.

I think you meant 40, not 140.

Sonic is as free as the wind, so he's an easy switch.

Does bisexual orgy sex count?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6WIEMiCbidc

Do these classic fags realize that if Classic Sonic came back that it would be next to impossible to keep the series from becoming what they hated over time?

Speaking of Archie, anyone knows how they are doing these days? I heard complaints not only about Sonic but for all their titles, delays, cancellations, and some fuckery with subscriptions.

Should probably do that. It's not an obligation, I want to watch memes, self-awareness and Knuckles being dumb, but I already have a huge backlog of movies and games.

Mania is a better designed and more popular game than any 3D sonic game in... well, ever. I don't know what to tell you.

Riverdale is pretty much the only thing sustaining them at this point. Their actual comics are a giant clusterfuck. I'm legitimately expecting them to get bought out by Warner within the next 5 years.

I'm confused, aroused and pleased.

I feel you, I have so many things to watch and read, I'm almost paralyze. The woes of abundance.

Mania has nothing to do with his point that even if Classic came back full-time, SEGA'd eventually do the same things Classicfags hate Modern Sonic for.

Silver is cute!
Cute!!

They're down to five floppies total for November, three of which are brand new series. Every single title in the Archie reboot sank and Waid was forced to rewrite the main book's plot at the last minute to have Betty crippled to boost sales.

They might be down to nothing but reprints within a year.

I think Adventure at least was more popular and well received than Mania at the time.

Well do you realize that these fans conveniently forget that Sonic was already doing things way back then that pissed them off?

I also heard some people not liking the new direction the comics are taking. Too realistic or too grim, I don't know, I only read old Archie issues.

there's only 74 days left until Sonic Forces is released. That's right, only seventy four (7eventy 4our) days left until Sonic Forces is out in the US.

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand

Well yeah, those fans are stupid. But still.

Man, I seriously hope they fucking show some new Modern stages before it releases.

Sounds like they are in their last throes, a shame.

It's really not.
The freelancers constantly get burnt and the people running the company are awful, awful people.

A buyout is too good for them.

What the fuck is this and why does it turn me on?

Are all Buddies doomed to be the same amount of ugly or is Sega just really bad at using their own character creator?

>SEGA'd eventually do the same things Classicfags hate Modern Sonic for.

That already more or less happened, it's called Sonic 4 and Sonic Forces.

Sonic Fources?

She is not cute, she's gay and lame.

Vote for me Mr user

Hopefully mouths will be editable. I can't stand the center mouth. Though, ultimately mods will fix it if Sega doesn't.

Don't bully the neko.

The pink cat & default Buddy are pretty nice.

You're lame!

>When am I supposed to start hating it?

When you start to hate it.

I want Crabmeat? Where is crabmeat!

HEY BIG GUY

HEY LITTLE GUY

Can you tell me who came first?

Sorry, but I don't know

Oh okay

>/v/ deleting fun Amy threads

>Amy worth having threads

/v/ has a problem with women.

>/v/
Not even once. Besides, this just means you can just post your Amys here!

rude

I hope Amy's #900 gets deleted too

>Amy thread deleted.
Fuck. FUCK. Did you snag the mega link that was in it?

not him but mega.nz/#!VQB2kILK!0BEfmO4CccDHn6B_i3EucXAYykX-Q__dmU8I8a12kI0

Here.
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/388223704/#388232303

HEY LITTLE GUY

CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT BANE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Marriage.

SORRY

BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY SOMEONE WOULD SHOOT A MAN BEFORE THROWING HIM OUT OF A PLANE