imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/se62yVZG

Old thread -

Other urls found in this thread:

terraria.gamepedia.com/Crossover_content
terraria.gamepedia.com/Eternia_Crystal_Stand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can only pick one

Needs more nymph.

Stylist.

This fucker knows.

Can you build a Dyson sphere in Terraria?

you can build a sphere and call it dyson

Can anyone explain the tavern guy and the event he comes with? I must have missed that update, at first i thought it's a Thorium thing.

Give me the human pinkie pie

crossover with dungeon defenders 2, terraria got this invasion event and dd2 got the dryad as a playable character a forest biome map and a few weapons
terraria.gamepedia.com/Crossover_content

>dyson sphere
Dyson swarms are where it's at nigga

Which one will fill first?

First you separately purchase the altar and the crystal from the tarvenkeep. You need to place the altar on a flat surface of 61 blocks, which is pretty long. The elevation can vary slightly but not by much. There must be no floating blocks in the zone that is at least 10 blocks above the arena. Once you fulfill these conditions, you can put the crystal in the crystal stand. This summons two portals, to the left and to the right, from which comes an endless stream of enemies who want to smash your altar. It's very similar to the goblin invasion event, especially during the first waves that consists of foot soldiers, but then it gets more complicates with wyverns and stuff. You have to use the defense-summoning items sold by the tavernkeep (I like the ballista summon) in order to push away the waves of enemies, and your reward is to be able to use these tower-summoning items outside of the items. They are pretty weak, once you get past the novelty of summoning ballistas anywhere on the screen for like 5 mana.

For a more detailed view of the rules.
terraria.gamepedia.com/Eternia_Crystal_Stand

Note: as soon as the battle starts you lose the ability to put down blocks, so no cheap wall building for you.

Also, the Space Gun absolutely murder everything.

3 and 4 should fill at the same time.

4 wouldn't fill at all

Why wouldn't it? Pressure should make the water rise in tank 3 and the pipe to 4 at the same rate.

Finally, the number statues have a use!

terraria water doesn't work that way

How does it work then? Will it magically stop as soon as the two bodies are separated?

Depends on your games lag but 3

i hope posts results soon
the you'll see it

thanks, i guess i'll let my butterflies deal with it

nice water physics

I probably should have made the water come out slower.

Doesn't Starbound simulate water pressure? Your experiment would be better suited to that game.

So me and my mate tried to upgrade to Thorium .6 from .5 and when I tried to join his game this came up for him

pls advice

>they filled up exactly in their numerical order

Now that's completely retarded.

Did both of you reload the mod after update?
t. not a mod expert

Yeah we both reloaded, so not sure what could be going wrong

Hopefully this will end up being more than just a storage shed. That grassy patch is spawn, but I don't know what to put there yet. And there's a wee bit more below, but i can't into screenshots.

>as soon as the battle starts you lose the ability to put down blocks, so no cheap wall building for you
>put sand on stone blocks 50 blocks above the altar
>make a switch next to the altar that will turn those stone blocks off
>immediately put the crystal
>win battle

Nope, they just become ethereal and go through the blocks

heh.

>they go through blocks
>lose battle

Just make an actuated skybridge with the altar in the center. The only thing you'll need to worry about is the flying shits.

You guys got any long hall trophy rooms? I need some idea.

If she's bored she ca move her ass out my commie block and remove the corruption she keeps talking about.

What if you move the statues around

I think they're just background objects, they shouldn't have any effect on the water.

serb when?

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

man how cool would it be if that when crimson and corruption collide in a world they'd combine into a third form of evil biome

class emblem or destroyer emblem
does the 8% crit make up for 5% damage

Both duh.

>wings
>shield
>boots
>sniper scope
>normal mode

Do you guys do things like make a server and play together to the Moon Lord from scratch? I'd be down for that.

>try to find a video on how to kill Abyssion
>every one of them is a top 5 boss list or a let's play part 75 of 45848
>half of the let's play video is them dicking around in their base or killing random trash
How do I beat this thing pre-Golem?

>Crit stuff from the wiki
Crits do about double damage (damage is lowered by enemy defense, then doubled) with 40% increased knockback. There are no critical hits in PvP. Bonus to critical hit chance is additive, with no effect past 100%. Base critical hit rate is 4%.

To answer your question: it depends on your other gear (and modifiers), yet it also doesn't matter too much. If in doubt, the wiki suggests you keep "+ to damage" and "+ to crit" about equal. If you REALLY want to know, get a dps meter and target dummy, then try both.

we used to, but the guy hosting the serb doesnt hosts anymore.

How do I make enchanted nightcrawlers? I have worms and fallen stars, but they don't show up. Playing on PS4

Consoles don't have 1.3 content, do they?

Shit.

>could play any great modern experience on PS4

>goes with decade-old 2D Minecraft with FF sprites

fetid baghnakhs
>70 damage
>insanely fast
>early hardmode

keybrand
>70 damage
>swing speed is nothing special
>post-plantera

why would you EVER use the keybrand? I've tried using it as a sidearm on non-melee characters but the baghnakhs are just so much more fun

the dungeon was supposed to enter hardmode after killing wof.
but the shit you got there was so good, that the devs just locked it after plantera and never buffed the non-op shit you got from it

i remember when the post game after skeletron prime was released, i could just rush the dungeon with a bucnh of grenades and farm for the dungeon spirits and get some nice loot
them i would just kill the mech bosses with the spectre hood that also didnt had damage penalties and the mana flower when mana sickness didnt existed, being literally immortal.

And it was confirmed that they never will

keybrand buff
>acts as an infinite use key for everything except biome chests
>instakills mimics
now it's a good utility item like the staff of regrowth

pre nerf magic heals were so fucking strong
what healed for more, knives or magic?

pre-nerf knives

it was a good time desu, the endgame boss being golem and moons
nowadays nobody has a reason to do them pumpkin and frost moons

pumpkin moons can get you an average of 15 plat, definitely worth doing

The moon events were pretty shit though.

That's a shame. Playing through the game as a group of 7-8 sounds like tons of fun.

You guys remember that hit game, Terraria

It not ringing any bells, sorry.

?
you mean tera?
pretty mediocre mmo if you mean that

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little cocksucker? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Terraria PVP, and I’ve been involved in numerous Wiki Edits on The Terraria Wiki, and I have over 300 confirmed subscribers. I am trained in Terraria PVP and I’m the PVPer in the entire Terraria Community. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will grow grass on a hill with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret girlfriend who loves my huge cock, handsome looks and money across Skype and your my stream is being subscribed to right now so you better prepare for the storm, cocksucker. The storm that wipes out the toxic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my PVP genius. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to my bad memory, my entire arsenal of inventory edited gear and my bad memory and I will use it to its full extent to rant at your miserable ass until you leave the server, you little cocksucker. If only you could have known what unholy tears your little “toxic” comment was about to bring down upon me, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now the entire Terraria community is paying the price, you toxic cocksucker. I will stop being the most supportive member of the Terraria community, and you will drown in the lack of information. You’re fucking dead, Yrimir. Tell Pedguin I said hi.

I remember discovering these threads just before 1.3 came out and being really confused because I had no idea who hero was.

>Numerical order
>3, 2, 1, 4

He said filled, as in to the top.

>when it's close to time to go from prehardmode to hardmode
>have to get readdy for your worlds innocence to be irrevocably stolen away from it
>not sure if you should be worried since mods have made even expert mode feel like normal-mode level of challenge

I hope these mods amp up by the time things get deep into the game. I've been avoiding shit that's too powerful for when you get it (like the butterfly staff)

both

We really need a mechanical brain boss for Crimson worlds.

I remember one guy ages ago did a pretty interesting world that was basically two worlds on top of each other, anyone would happen to have that?

consolefags btfo

All of my friends just give up on terraria before the first hour of gameplay

How do I get my friends to play this game?

Why are drills so shit? I was hyped as fuck to enter hardmode and get one of them, but they're just reskinned pickaxes. They don't mine faster, they don't mine multiple blocks at the same time

What's the catch with these little shits?

Get better friends?
I'm the guy that tried to host a server and stopped for lack of interest. I don't have any friends that will play either.

And they even stop after drilling at random, they're completely useless.

there is none, drills are just loud annoying picks that block your vision.
Maybe they are better for combat? Either way, you are generally better of just using a pick.

vroom rvorom vroom vroom vrroom

Any good post-Moon Lord content mods? I don't really want to use Calamity again but it'd be nice to have some reason to collect Fargo's accessories

The very beginning of a run, when moving around at base speed or trying to mine anything are always some of the worst for me, so maybe try starting them out with a decent pick and maybe boots or a cloud in a bottle. Maybe it'll help?

There is no catch. They were your only digging tool in hardmode originally, but people complained that they were annoying so the devs added in normal picks.

These are the mods i'm using at the moment:

Experience and Classes 1.2.6
ImkSushi's Mod 4.1.4
Quality of Life: Recipes
Boss Checklist
Antisocial (turns all social accessory slots into useful slots
Thorium Mod
Magic Storage
Recipe Browser
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Loot Bags
Expedition
Spirit Mod
Fargo's Mutant mod
Luiafk

do you guys think this list is alright? Should i add or remove anything to make my 1st hardcore run FUN?

>get halfway through expert pre-hardmode with friends
>they all quit

Loot bags are way to strong for what they give you for no effort, especially in the late game

>there is no permanent flight time wings

shit game desu desu

Overhaul mod server when

server when

death when

>Year of our Lord 2017
>he still uses wings at all

If you had any skill at creating mods, what would you add to the game?

more fuckable bitches

Some actually good Post-Moon Lord Content and what said.

Please describe these fuckable bitches.