Can I Shingo Within a 5k budget?

Can I Shingo Within a 5k budget?

I want an EG civic but I dont know if its worth it with a 5k budget

Manchild who watches cartoons. Made by manchildren. Grow up.

>inb4 the exact same piss poor rebutal you kiddos throw every time because you know I'm right and you're children for watching this crap.

Yeah, so how do I make my ManChild Dreams come true?

Yeah you could. Ricer body panels, lowering springs, wheels will cost the most though.

op here, dont want a ricer Civic, just something thats fun to drive, other than lowering Springs and getting wheels whats the best way to make a more fun EG?

LSD

Tires.

All the boring stuff noone wants to pay for so when you come over they dont go "oh user and his shitboxes"

List/Explain?

Get an Si.
Also, don't get an Si. You're probably a crap driver if you want to reenact a chinese cartoon.

>complaining about Filipino Finger Puppets on a Filipino Finger puppet site
>upset that the Car section of said Finger puppet site talks about a Finger puppet show about cars
>not putting two and two together

This also applies to (you)

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

There's nothing wrong with Initial D. It's an entirely differently matter when a sperg wants to reenact it in real life and inevitably write of a car that is now a classic.

You're an idiot.

Op here
didnt want to reenact anything, just used shingo as an example of an unriced civic, I just wanted to know how to have a decent/good civic without spending money

I realize that the original post seems retarded

I have an unmolested Civic. Took a long time to find, but she looks like she's fresh off the showroom floor.

Keep looking, and keep your standards high. A good one is worth the cost.

would this be a good example or no? Desc below:
>This is an amazing 1995 Honda Civic Si Hatchback. Second Owner. Red with beautiful dark black interior. 1.6 motor 16 valve VTEC. 5 speed transmission.
>Power mirrors. Power steering. 4 wheel disc Brakes. Cruise control. Electric moonroof. Air conditioning. 9,000 rpm tach. Amfm cd. All original. No modifications.

>New:
>Timing belt package @155k.
>New radiator and hoses 2015. New thermostat. 2015. New oil pan and gasket. 2016. Top of the line Struts.coils and top mounts. 2016. Oem clutch components all >replaced in 2016. New dist. 2016.
>VTEC solenoid filter and gasket.2015. Dist. O.ring.
>Pc valve. 2016. And more.
>True 32 city. 40 hwy.
>Exterior very nice for age
>Interior every bit a 9.8
>CLEAN title
>Just passed deq. New tags til 2019. Adult owned since day 1. Small dings
>. Rare..Serious inquires only please.
>$3995.00
>Just had new carbon ceramic brake pads front and rear.

>Everything on or in car works and works good. A.c. blows cold sunroof works good no leaks. No oil leaks. Uses no oil between oil changes doe not smoke running or >at cold start. Paint is good for age. Stereo CD Pioneer.
>No previous damage. All fenders Bumpers original.
>Very fun to drive
>Excellent in snow and rain.
>First $3800.00 cash
>Takes it home.
>Last year of the true SI hatchbacks.. never raced or abused. U could own this awesome fun car. Easily it will go another 100k. Ask anyone who's owned one. 1 year >only black interior black dash but even more rare black steering wheel and airbags. PLEASE EMAIL ME Your Number and I will respond promptly .
>Do not waste my time and I won't waste yours. :) asking price is were its at because this is a great car and if u can find a better si.
>Buy it ! Quickly!! So fun so quick so reliable and never abused. Be the one to own this beauty. Drives like any honda or Acura with 90k..

If it doesn't have rust, go for it. Expect to repaint it within 5 years too.

Nigga you can get a Civic for like, 2k.

You could find a riced out or beat up civic with a motor swap for cheap, then de-rice it, fix it up, maintain it, etc for under 5k. The trick is being able to work on cars yourself, but old Civics are pretty easy.

Figured this would be the way to go, but a Paint job is around 1.5-2K right? and most riced ones are like 2.5K, which would leave me with 500$ to replace the shit they fucked with