Just let the nocoiners have their moment, we'll all be laughing and toast to this moment next week

just let the nocoiners have their moment, we'll all be laughing and toast to this moment next week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
coinmarketcap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enjoy your ponzi scheme.

Define "nocoiners".

THIS ENDS BADLY.

We warned you while it was smoking and you still didn't listen.

Now the HFT bots pull the limiters out from on top of DASH and ETH and you think they are going to buy the cell split?

You didn't know that BTC was laced with thermite did you?

It takes everything down with it.

This isn't resilience this is panic.

>hyperbole, the post

wew

I can't help it if you can't handle the truth kitty kat

Stop posting your meme video in every Veeky Forums thread, retard, it really isn't as funny as you probably think it is, so posting it once is enough

Also google ponzi scheme

PONZI is no laughing matter.

Don't you understand the magnitude of a MEME bust?

Investors bias can't save you.

>a form of fraud in which belief in the success of a nonexistent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors

Non existent enterprise. Check.
No underlying revenue per share. Check.
Returns rely on future investors interest. Check.

Please though, continue to fill the board with eth threads and pretend it's a legitimate investment.

>share

please refrain from posting

Did this movie win best picture at the oscars?

nigga, do you even know what ETH is? you can literally buy computing power with ETH

ETH = CPU

guess why jewcrosoft and intjew is backing it

coinmarketcap.com/
Isn't that what you guys like to pretend it is? The stock market? Go fucking learn why stocks have value and you'll see why crypto has no value.

how does your money have any value and why do you have any?

you are a fucking cunt. now just get the fuck out of these threads

in fact it won 7. how could you tell?

i guess the money I made has no value then

post yfw nocoiners are so fucking uspet

Except the dollar is backed and guaranteed by the most powerful nation on earth. It's value doesn't rely on pump and dump schemes and speculative demand. Its value comes from purchasing power. What can you buy with bitcoin? Oh yea, you can buy other memecoins with it. Great purchasing power there.

mfw people say Eth is a meme coin - Who's your President now ? Time Traveler Trump

Pretty much until a country adopts it as a form of payment for taxes, and enforces those tax laws with the threat of force, it will have no significance. You're all just climbing over each other to speculate on something that is worth effectively zero.

>What can you buy with bitcoin? Oh yea, you can buy other memecoins with it.

In my country you can already pay for food services with bitcoin.

From how many restaurants? Did your country replace their entitlement programs for the poor and hungry with bitcoin? Please, go on.

By next week eth will be hovering around $20 and you will be in the poor house.

The united states is broke. We don't produce anything. All we literally do is borrow money from china to purchase goods from china and now trump wants to inflate the military to put people back to work only problem is the military isn't a real job and doesn't contribute to the economy in any meaningful way.

It's all a house of cards. There is no real economy anymore.

>what is gdp
>what is modern monetary theory
>what is the most in demand currency in the world

hurrrrrrr

this x1000
only reason it stays in demand is because of oil, without oil the US is fucked. Other natural resources are pretty limited here, we steal it all from africa. Hence the big military, bullies on the playground, thats all it is
>being this ignorant in the year 2017

>03/18/17(Sat)13:18:03 No.1872528
I think the human faired rather well

I STILL CANT GET TIER 3 VERIFICATION

REEEEEEEEEEEE

please give me BTC Q_Q

I actually feel bad from them. Pic related is going nuts

Look guys if you don't understand what you are talking about then just shut up.

"The world's largest economy produces no value but these buttcoins here ar da future!"

Jesus Christ yea you can make money on this speculative shit but lay off the kool-aid retards.

troll pls

dollar would be a ponzi scheme without the fact it's not a voluntarly scam
btc can purchase any currency and then consume if the bussiness don't directly accept btc, there are workarounds

should I flee BTC and go to ETH and XMR untill the drama subsides?

The dollar isn't a ponzi scheme, it's backed by the government with the world's largest economy with a positive GDP and the world's largest military to boot.

Have you ever tried to think critically or do you just simply spout buzzwords and take everything here as gospel?

was a non coiner checking in. Now I'm fully vested in MiloCoin.
feels comfy man, already making gains

oh you made the video, that why you keep posting it hahaha, just for some adsense man that is crazy how much did u make like 50 cents

i would go to ETH

The video is truth

>he can't accept it

sounds like it's backed with a load of vague concepts.

at least cryptocurrency is backed by maths.