>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

last map:

thx

name 1 (one) time in PoEs history that there was LESS build diversity than there is now (beta doesnt count)

so how many characters do you guys do per league? do you stick with one the whole time or level multiple?

I'll take a stab at it. 2.0 release and Tempest leagues when everyone was running around with MoM EB GR incinerate, or just doing incinerate totems.

>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free

>secon
what?

haha nice inside meme bro

>people whispering about an item i sold 15 mins ago

Fix your garbage website whoever made poe.trade you fucker.

Please respond

Melee was viable back then
CoC and Comk was viable back then
EB was viable back then
non-chieftain totem skills were top-tier back then

>mfw reading Chirs Jewson's Q&A where he says that trading is a pain in the ass on purpose because otherwise the game would be too easy

warning do not open

dumb animeposter

le spooky le skeleton XDDD

How do you guys gets good EXP/hr at level 92+?

Have to be playing lvl84 areas for exp efficiency which is only Shaper's Realm I think?

I have volatile mines but my detonate still has a .17 cast time and stops moving while casting it?

T15 beachhead rotas

the /poeg/ global is global 1 idiot
it has been since forever
why do you think global 1 is so fucking epic? you are now woke

How many shekels?

how do i pick a build to play

Is there anything as lazy and effective as righteous fire?

I tried like 6 builds when this season started, dp zerk, dp totems, aura whore necro, etc and finally gave in to RF.... I'm not hating it or anything, actually I'm pretty impressed at 82 right now.

But before blowing all my currency in some top end item... I'm uncertain if there's anything even more casual. I looked into auto bomber but it seems the damage is abysmal for ST.

So is there anything else that plays as lazy as RF and is similar in effectiveness? saw some cwdt zerk build, but afk gone balls or something, but in the comments they say it's trash.

Worthles

baron SRS

pretty good loot for 1 alch on a white box

I just noticed they changed the water pool color in Zana's hideout.

This makes me mad. It looks like shit.

lads in diablo 3 should i make me a seasonal toon just because to get these special rewards for completing chapter 2 3 4?

why not ask in the d3 general
oh wait

make a cast on death character then kill yourself

how much time did you save typing rota instead of rotation?

>user still plays d3
You poor soul. Why do this to yourself?

A N N U L
N
N
U
L

yes

non seasonal is dead for d3

Yes, there is no reason not to play seasons in D3. I don't know what else you would possibly do besides try to farm ancient ancients (literally don't even remember the actual retarded name they chose for those things) which you can do in seasons anyway after a few days of gearing a fresh toon in seasons.

primal ancient ;^)

When do people stop using Tabula Rasa? Do you just swap once you need resists and have a rare with what you need? Or do you just wear it til you find your own 6 link?

Not surprising. GGG is already worried that players are progressing too quickly. We are truly here forever

PoE needs to implement primal ancients. This is not satire.

>be zombie+skele summoner
>zana mission
>help other master
>it's vorici and keep target alive meme
god i hate this fucking game

Can a flame golem use blind support? Do I have to link Blind to an actual spell or attack? I want to do CWDT>IC>FG>Blind

golems

POEG GUILD CREATED

whisper ChildOfShavronne ig

>Dismiss your fuckboys
>Bait whatever enemy you want alive into following you
>Once you're away use your movement skill to return to the guys you want to kill
>Summon fuckboys again

Wow, that was hard, god forbid you have to do anything besides walking to a pack and pressing a button.

do eet

DO IT

:(

nice now you can roll T1 res

>dismiss your main defense
>dismiss your only dmg
hmm

AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN

Now exalt it
Trust me I'm a pro crafter

>6x 6L flame sentinel spectres with spell echo and gmp

holy SHIIIIIT

There should be nothing to worry about while you lure your target away. By the time you come back you have your fuckboys with you again. Vorici's missions are easy when you're not as retarded as your zombies.

enjoy getting oneshot with your -60% life scrub

oh shit, I just closed the game because I'm going to fap, please save me a spot until I'm finished

wait what

People run good 'ol flame sentinels instead of revenants again?

Makes me think, are there any new enemies that would make nice spectres?

wicker man+tukohamas vanguard is strong. nowhere near the clear speed of flame sentinels but still nice for a change (i changed back to flame sentinels at 92 though because theyre too damn good)

>not resetting zones until you find a divine shrine
Am I the only one who has viable HC strats in here?

what happened to the frost sentinels all the summoner tards were gushing about in beta?

i have no FUCKING ALCHEMY ORBS

Wait, can you actually choose what to summon instead of depending on what the corpse is?

just desecrate until you get the corpse you want retard

what anime is this from?

chobits

i tried them but they felt shitter on bosses which is the only thing that matters now since all the good spectres will clear with ease. they freeze mobs a lot which is a nice defense boost though.

buy some my dude

shouldve picked up all those alchemy shards while levelling :^)

>selling Offerings
>10 buyers
>they're all PFs or Champions

>tfw 600k dps against shocked bosses
>with a fucking brightbeak

What's the order for Slayer notables?
Bane of Legends>Headsman>Endless Hunger>Brutal Fervour?

Dork Pact or RF?

why the heck is thread ded

dork pact lol im going to post that on reddit

Which stat is more important on biscos?

i got 1mil on shocked bosses with the safety of being far away with needed uniques costing 5c total :^)

quantity

100% quantity fuck the other stats

How long do you think before GGG releases the "Currency Inventory" mtx allowing you to just put every currency type in your inventory in a collapsible bar? Eventually everyone will have a currency tab and they'll have to "come up" with a "new" mtx that everyone needs

also got 55/62 block 197% life 187% mana
could cap with rumisnon-shock shaper dps is 570k

left first for dps
right first for safety

headsman should be last. go for bane of legends then endless hunger and brutal fervor

>people who expect you to wait for them to finish clearing their whole map before they trade with you
just fuckng portal out and come trade with me then go back in you absolute dick head

>xbone poe is a fiasco
WHO
WOULD
HAVE
THOUGHT

what should I do to make this better than it already is

annul + ex

>see a 3.0 build video on youtube

>it's got amazing editing
>epic soundtrack
>POWERFUL footage of the build in action

>try it out
>level 80+
>turns out the gem setup was completely wrong and it doesn't fucking work in practice

swt

I go out, get the item from the box then invite them. Takes less time than it'll take them to click and paste a new deal assuming they wait more than 6 seconds for a response.

>i'm running lab
>how long?
>about 30 minutes

30m lab what the fuck

that's what i thought. it was yesterday's lab too. the one you can finish in like 5 minutes

How would you recommend building a survivable frost blades raider? Acrobatics? Vaal pact?

how do i farm currency for muh baron? QQ

>using not-ancestralwarchief totems
liar

join a guild with a stash tab, loot everything, sell it, quit guild, join another guild with stash tab, repeat until baron

ok what build?

i thought you could vorici craft corrupt items
fuck

oh fuck he has to be level 8, shit goddammit i'm only 6

And I thought you weren't retarded
We learn something new every day user

at level 8