I bought $40,000 worth of ETH at the peak when it was trading at $50...

I bought $40,000 worth of ETH at the peak when it was trading at $50. That money was meant for our son's college tuition and I secretly invested it without telling my wife.

Currently sitting at a -32% loss.

Should I kill myself now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

show your 40k of ETH or fuck off and kill yourself for lying on the internet

Considering ETH will be around $100

>no

They say KEK wills it...

>my son

jesus christ, how much of a manchild are you?

also, just fucking hold already

fucking baby's first dip

Your son should pay for himself to be his own man. Its for the best XD(and any other rationalizations you are gonna come up with to not kill yourself for literally destroying your son's future and betraying the trust of your wife).
Its all gonna be ok buddy ETH is going to the moooooon believe Veeky Forums memes more.

Rolf ima tell u right now son as programmer wotking at google, eth is going to change the world hold onto it , at the end of the month its going to b worth 100 each

it is impossible for eth to raise again

the chance is not even 1% - hell, that's almost like believing that trump becomes president

>invested it

>man hung himself for investing his life's savings based on a few threads on an imageboard.

If this is true, you literally have only one choice left and that is to HODL and pray that its going to go up and you can atleast break even... if you sell now you are fucked

>working at google
>on Veeky Forums

the short term mEth game is all but over. All investors should have a long-term mentality and patiently play the waiting game. It's going to flactate from $30-42 for the next couple of weeks (possibly months) so don't get discouraged. All projections at this point are just memes, but the intrinsic value of mEth ensures that it doesn't fall off completely.

you're like my financially illerate dad who bought $8,000 of silver at 47$ cus someone told him it will keep going up.

this gets better every time i watch it

thank god we have prophets like yourself to give us accurate prognoses weeks in advance.

>silver
Was that someone Max Kaiser? Because I did exactly the same thing...

not accurate, just an educated guess based on the readjustment period

Except bitcoin fluctuated well beyond the ~30 mark.
It fluctuated when it was in the hundreds as well.

>college tuition
don't worry you were going to waste the money either way.

lol baby's first dip too real we all been there

stop posting your shitty video in every thread you fucking nigger

this is true.

Stop filling Veeky Forums with crypto threads.

>my wife's son

Ftfy

You fell for a pump and dump scam. You invested in a fake company with a non-existent product.

should have at least averaged it over time. next time you'll know better.

nah was his jeweler friend

It's only 8k bro, calm your tits. Your old man will likely break even ONE day, and there are plenty of worse investments he could have made.

You can't spell "jeweller" without "jew". The signs were there, pal.

It is possible to call your bank and have them prevent the transaction from going through. Assuming you're using Coinbase and the transaction is a week away..

that's not true it has a product but the product isn't limited so by 2020 there will be 300million coins in circulation whereas bitcin will only have around 20million coins

Moot literally works at google

Isn't it?

As long as your son isn't graduating in May, you'll be fine.

Just hold.

Indeed, he became successful when he finally decided to leave this shithole

ETF 2 weeks from now. It's gonna moon hard as fuck soon.

ethereum is getting an etf?

You're a fucking retard if you actually did that.

But seriously Bitcoin is down a fuckton too. This is just the way cryptos move.

What kind of fucking loser comes up with these images?

Is this the new nigger rich? Make money, that's great but try to not be cringy too.

Buying anything but milocoin to recoup those losses

ETH could very well upseat Bitcoin, which fucking sucks for me because I can't fucking buy it in my state.

I was about to invest 10k in eth until I see logical shit like this and come to my senses.

LARPer detected

did he jump on silver and not on gold??
PMs value come from their marginal utility, scarcity, preservation and cheap allocation and moving costs.

Silver is pretty far from gold on these qualities.

Btw, bitcoin beats gold at its own strenghts.

The only difference, a stone's beauty is understood by even a bird, to see bitcoin's beauty is required multidisciplinar foundations in really different areas.

>1 post by this ID

well meme d

Planning on putting in around 10 000 $ between this month and next month. Hoping to buy it at 20-40 $. The idea is then too hold out for 1, 2, 5 years until the next financial crisis or whatever. I assume it will go up especially in that case. I?m financially illiterate though.

in a year you're gonna laugh that you were worried user.
i've been around for a while, you gotta have nerves of steel in crypto.

why not BTC, you think it'll never reach an all time high again?
'Early 2017, the highest BTC ever was in history' Yeah right

It's been around for years and is proven
forget Eurmemeium

>That one autist who post the same video on all crypto thread

They're not mutually exclusive however I just don't believe BTC has the same potential for growth. Will probably put 500-1000$ into it during a dip and then sell it off for a profit when it comes back up. As you said, it's been around for a few years and is more or less proven.

Did it not occur to you to wait for the bubble to burst?

>buying high

Aww shut the fuck uo you larper

Buy btc at localbitcoins and trade it for Ethereum on poloniex.

Just hold. You will be a millionare after 1 or 2 years.

i suppose your welfare is paid in food and copper?

yeah it's no big deal. he's still holding, all about patience
it was at the same time gold shot up to record highs. I guess whoever told him silver would keep going up didn't know the difference. Now im trying to get him to invest in BTC

>anti-silver shill

>Increasingly nervous eth merchant

Afraid this video holds the power to negate your shilling efforts?

It's not going up any further

Put it in Monero then back to eth and back to monero ride the ups and downs and become a millionaire. Thank me later.

Put 40% of your position in ETH, 25% in XMR, 15% in DASH, and the rest in BTC. Split approximately .5 BTC off for you to trade and dick around with if you're an adhd riddled retard.

Also buy PIVX

I bought at 52 but I only put in 350

Sorry to hear this OP. The only solution is to take another 40k and invest it in a combination of milocoin, lepencoin, pepe cash, shillcoin and bitscam. Perhaps some magic beans as well if you any funds left over. Good luck.

I've been looking for advice like this for how to diversify in crypto. What's your reasoning behind this allocation?

>shits on dad for being financially illiterate
>trying to convince his dad to buy BTC

This would had been acceptable if it were your wife's son.

The rising tide will lift all boats

eth is a normie crypto

xmr/dash are le privacy crypto, I weigh xmr more heavily because if it gets normie-privacy crypto status it'll be dash level, and dash because it's normie-crypto level already.

If adoption continues they will be the currencies of the future and the world. Future alts will continue to trade in relation to DASH/ETH/XMR once the chinks abandon BTC with the hardfork.

PIVX user.

see
>Split approximately .5 BTC off for you to trade and dick around with if you're an adhd riddled retard.
>Also buy PIVX

Why can't faggos just read fucking posts

so many ip rotators trying to calm the waters when it's fucking over.Just buy MiloCoin and enjoy the meme Magic

They weren't meant to get rich user.

>they just don't listen

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is brilliant

really hope for your sake op you didn't take that loss, just hold for a couple months.

>I bought $40,000
>32% loss
>Should I kill myself now?

Really? for a few grand?