Hey user why are you still driving that 20 year old car?

Hey user why are you still driving that 20 year old car?

Does it come in stick?

>tfw no femdom femanon to make fun of your truck

cuz jeep wrangler and I've had it for 20 years. And yes schtik

Fuck u roastie...no bully. They were made better back then.

>roll up next to these strumpets in my rx7
>"ITS FUCKING MORE EFFICIENT AND BETTER SOUNDING THAN YOUR MEXIJETTA STACEY"

>rx7
>rotary
>FUCKING MORE EFFICIENT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"I don't know. Why did you let some aftershave huffin' fuck trick you into buying an econobox Hyundai at sticker price? Jesus Christ, you're the kind of person who gets a $100 bill from Jiffy Lube after receiving 4 ""upgrades"" to your oil change and doesn't even bat a fucking eye. I own this car because it's done twice the distance of that hunk of shit you call a daily will ever do and it still doesn't want to fucking die. It cost me half the price of that fucked up rhinoplasty your mom got you for your 19th birthday, because you felt bad about your face and unlike your fucking nose, my car's stayed in one piece. Fuck you Stacy"

>"I don't know. Why did you let some aftershave huffin' fuck trick-"
Light turns green and they drive away as they laugh at you.

idgaf, stacey. go suck a bbc.

How can she drive away from the light if she has to start her car again because someone told her shutting your car off saves gas? All the cars behind her having a fucking fit because they see girls in the front seat and immediately expect cell phones. All while I spank the last of the synchros trying to crunch into second. Oh well, 3rd will have to do for now.

Most girls have pretty much accepted that the average man prefers older vehicles and the above average man is split between even older vehicles and brand new cars that cost as much as half his salary actually

Look in any middle class garage. 2017/2018 crossover, mid 2000s truck/sport sedan. Guess which spouse drives which. Sometimes the truck is brand new. Usually, it aint.

fuck off my shitbox van is more practical than a shitty convertible

>he doesnt drive a shitty convertible

>61º latitude
>buying a convertible
are you mad?

>it's 25 thot
>no

ROASTIE BEGONE REEEEEEEEEEEE

It's a targa bitch!

i drive my NA fagbox with the top down at sub -10 lol

its true though. efficient but the emissions are shit

Nice car user, I’m dailying an LS400 myself, great value used considering how well built they are

That's just stupid. Why would you brag about that?

brings some excitement and luls into my shitty boring life

>Flicks out pop ups

Any questions?

Nothing brightens a morning commute like a Mad Max LARP in mid-January.

>wets panties

*ignore her*

That's precisely where you want one. Contrary to brainlet belief, heat is a bigger problem in convertibles than cold.

No kidding, I get that alot even though it's shooting for 300k miles and then some and the same people believe cars die in between 200-250k miles no matter what

I screwed a girl that I taught how to drive stick after she made fun of my car. Not all things always have to end badly op.

>Efficient

>just realized my car turned 20, i bought it new.

20? Lol halfway there sweetie

hot

>Come and I will drive that 20 year old dick stick
Is the only response

>why are you still driving that 20 year old car?
>tfw gf said that, only including "small" too.

It's because I can't afford better. I wish I could drive sometime like a V90, but I'm stuck with a '99 Corolla hatch with a leaky exhaust, cracked windscreen, an interior that's falling apart and a trunk board with ugly, big, speakers that don't even work. And it also is loud as fuck when going over 120km/h, so loud it's tiring to drive it more than 30 minutes at 130km/h.

“Because this 28 year old car is worth more than that brand new economy car you’re driving there. Not all of us are vapid whores that have our parents buy us the newest boring shitbox in the name of looking cool to other vapid whores”

because it will still be around in 5 more years unlike their nu-shitbox

Mmm. iv got a stick for you ladies

this
also because mine can hit 120mph easily without screaming at you and trying to kill itself like a lot of cars do today when you go over 80

I'LL BREAK YE NOSE YE FOOKEN CUNT

qute dog

yow u scrow her? You give bad chaneg? you take her volve capts? chereg too much for serviec rendered?

This is the right guy.

Fuck yuo my van is 31 years old

thank

"Hey Stacey. Why are you still paying 350/month on a car that only cost 15k?

Does it come with a touchscreen?"

>tfw Yaris 1.0 most poverty boring car on the road
I would probably slam myself into the next incoming truck

But I'm on a motorcycle

have some respect for the elderly cars on the road you twat. now come here so i can give you that stick you wanted

>implying women would say anything to the sort of man who drives an old LDV

Why would I want to drive anything else?

Um actually it's 25 years old.