VW total madmen confirmed

VW gassed monkeys to prove the cleanliness of diesels after being caught cheating eco-jew emissions laws with dieselgate.

>theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/30/vw-suspends-media-chief-monkey-exhaust-tests-diesel-emissions
>Engineering Explained comparing it to gassing jews in the linked video
>youtube.com/watch?v=glHNu91zUdA

Other urls found in this thread:

waqi.info/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_van#Use_in_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

welcome to two months ago

>Hey, remember the last time we gassed something, like 70 something years ago?
>Nah...
>Okay, Hans let's do this.

>implying they wont still be finding ways to get around the regulations

Well, they do have some previos experience of gassing people. Maybe then the cars werent so clean, if I remember right many people died.

The Germans are at it again

this is your brain on diesel
#dieselfreeamerica

So can someone explain the NOx thing to me?
As I understand it higher combustion temperatures cause oxygen and nitrogen to split off of the fuel as it combusts, then these elements bond to one another and create these harmful compounds. So VW to pass the test was pumping more air into the cylinder to burn lean and lower combustion temp, but when actually driven they were burning richer at higher temps?

Even without their cheat devices, couldn't another cat have captured the NOx emissions?

Except the monkeys weren't successfully gassed, and it proved the exact thing it set out to do. The monkeys would've died of boredom before they would've died of emissions poisoning.

The only catch: The equipment was modified to produce fewer emissions than it would in cars.

>drive big ass truckbarges that get half the fuel economy of the average European car, therefore producing double the emissions per distance
>drive double as far per annum as Europeans do, further increasing emissions
>urban air quality already at least as bad as in western Europe, if not worse on a regular basis, despite lower population density
>WELL AT LEAST NO DIESEL

waqi.info/

>Implying there were any gassed jews
The holocaust falls apart under even the mildest scrutiny.
Your father and grand father also believed that the Germans were making soap, lamp shades, and shoe strings out of Jews. They belived in the elctric floors, they believed in the shrunken heads. They believed in the holocoaster. They believed in the masturbation machines.

The Holodomor was real. No one denies it.
It was an orchestrated famine causing the genocide of millions of whites.
Meanwhile the the pogroms, which were real, are never cited by the Jews. Because they don't want you to know what they did while ruling the USSR.
The 6 million number was first introduced in the 1890's, in reference to the pogroms. The first shoah. But they quickly wiped that shoah from history when they shystered in the shoah we know as the holocaust.

>They believed in the masturbation machines
what

google it

The absurdity of holocaust claims get pretty strange when you get to the fringe of them.

> Americans
lmao what the actual fuck

Churchill and Patton both said we made a mistake defeating the Germans.

Most of the lies about the Holocaust came from the Soviets.
Read about Operation Paperclip. We gave immunity to former NSDAP members for cooperating with us.
The funniest thing, there were people who were convicted of war crimes that have since been debunked.

Anyone want to go for a swim before we hit the brothel? I''ve got soccer practice in the morning tho so I can't stay out too late.

>gassed monkeys garage

>couldn't another cat have captured the NOx emissions?
A catalythic converter only realy works when the engine runs stochiometric, aka not on a diesel.
So the inject a chemical before the catalythic converter to make it work.
That stuff is expensive and people hate maintainance, so VW reduced the injection a bit when not beeing tested.
The engine still works pretty clean compared to other diesels that way, but muh cheating.
Renault, PSA, BMW and Ford diesels are far worse in real life driving somehow, only mercedes is about as clean as VW.

-t. researched that shit and know a guy in VWs R+D department

VWs suck.

It was done by Americans in the USA, since it wouldn't have been possible in Germany.

They didn't die, so that should at least prove those mobile diesel gas chambers are a hoax. What's next?

OY Vey!
They did die goyim, it was another shoa!

Gas Wagons weren't diesel.
Also Gas Wagons were a Soviet invention.
They're also a ridiculously humane and inefficient way to kill people.

According to kikepedia germany used them, despite beeing powered by gas engines.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_van#Use_in_Nazi_Germany

>It was not quiet — the drivers could hear the victims' screams, which they found distracting and disturbing.
Have any of you ever nearly died by CO exposure?
It's comfy af.
If you were stuffed in the cargo area of a van you'd just nod off and die.

Well, these storys are all not exactly the most realistic ones.
Germans overengineer everything but somehow use a wooden door for a gas chamber...

4 ovens cremated 4 million over the course of a couple years and the ashes just floated away.
If you disagree with the Soviet assertion of the 1940's you're racist.
Never mind that 4 million has sank to around 70k. The 6 million number will always strand strong as a symbol to white bigotry!
Yahweh lead the way!

If I disagree with this obviously true statement I end up in jail for up to afive years.

yeah no not all prisoners were cremated first of all many were taken to mass graves and shot soviet style, 2 the largest camp only killed 1.1 mil,3 it entirely possible considering the size and heat of the crematoriums it wasnt 4 ovens you fucking idiot it was rows and rows of ovens that are heated through a central source one for each crematorium

>yeah no not all prisoners were cremated first of all many were taken to mass graves and shot soviet style
Except there are not enough "mass graves" from "death camps" for this.
The lore goes, no one made it more than a week is Auschwitz. Yet anne frank, a female child, lived there for months. She was transferred out of Auschwitz. Sick death camp. And what do you think killed her? You know the female child that would have been ovened upon arrival according to lore? Typhus. The same thing that killed most people in camps.

I speak mostly on Auschwitz, because that's the most popular and well known. And there has been the most evidence against it being a death camp.

How much did the rabbi pay you to say this?

>The lore goes, no one made it more than a week is Auschwitz
no one says this
>Yet anne frank, a female child, lived there for months
she was 15 when she arrived all children under 15 were immediately gassed
>Typhus. The same thing that killed most people in camps.
Typhus only killed 17,000 people at auschwitz in 1945 far from the total gassed that year

how many times did klaus have to throat fuck you till you believed the most recorded and documented genocide was a conspiracy

remember to report all /pol/ shitposters

Oh no, it truely happened user, we are so shure, we even made a law that forbids questioning it.

you must be a eurocuck then because in the good old us of a all you fuck heads have been trying to deny the holocaust for years, time and time again you have been proven wrong. Let me ask you this then what happened to the 11 million jews that the wannsee protocol mentions

Totaly all dead and killed by Hitler himself user, now jews survived!

kill yourself cuck

>Most documented genocide
Literally undocumented.
The only document that supports the Jewish story is a private letter suggesting the genocide of the jews.
There exists not a single government documents on the subject.

>VW litterally gassing niggers
wtf I love VW now

Underrated

this

harley did the same thing but just because their bedsheets r made of american flags and scream support our troops til their vocal chords bled but bcuz vw is foreign they r the bad guy..

u r fuckin cancer

>some retards completely invalidates it
I think muh 6 gorrilion is bullshit but the Holocaust did happen
it was mostly not in death camps, and in reality the amount of jews killed was probably around 1m
Hitler had a blatant hatred for Slavs, gays, and Gypsies, and most of the 11m killed were the above, and not Jews
now go back to /pol/

I am pretty sure nobody here argues that 0 jews died or that it was a great time for them, not even /pol/ does that.

11 million civilians did not die at the hands of the Germans.
6 of those 11 million came from one of two places, either the 6 million number talking about the Jews vulnerable to the Pogroms of the late 19th and early 20th century.
Or the 6 million Jews who lived under German influence during the war.

The 5 of those 11 million came from Iran in the 1970's. They literally just said, you know what? 5 million non jews probably died.

Do you know why Hitler had a hatred for Jews?
It seems like you don't.

>Renault, PSA, BMW and Ford diesels are far worse in real life driving somehow, only mercedes is about as clean as VW.

then why did the BMW diesels pass the emissions test by the university which started this whole scandal? huh smart guy?

>this is your brain on diesel
A healthy breakfast?

>Ban diesels because NOx
>Make emission standars so tight that manufacturers are forced to make lean running gasoline turbo engines with even more NOx's

Really activates my ESP

Nice to hear they finally moved on from gassing jews to gassing niggers

>They believed in the masturbation machines
They exist and are even for sale. There are ones that even work for customers that walk up in standing position. Customers wear condoms of course.

>VW gassed monkeys
There's various wild monkey enclaves in the USA now. Escaped or set-free monkeys began to breed in the wild and now there are clusters of thousands of them in various places notably Florida. Some are mean and greedy on an individual basis. Humans concerned with animal welfare continued to provide support and welfare for these animals and a geometric population boom occurred.

>humans provided support
>to monkeys
Did they also provide their wives to monkeys too?

i remember hearing about the monkeys thing and expecting it to be something they did in the 50s or some shit, it wasnt till i saw this that i was like WHAT LE FUCK IT WAS IN 2017???

also im amazed at how retarded they were to think this clever trick would work without a single person noticing, like how did they think that out of all the million people who bought these cars and who were involved in them in any way that not a single person would notice the giant difference in dyno figures to driving figures.

their system could probably have gotten fucked up if someone moved the steering wheel while dyno testing.

>this company owns like 60% of the car market

fucking kikes

They HAD to due to public health reasons. The obvious solution is get rid of them, but they are now far too numerous to move or kill. Rights activists have defended the monkeys and so the monkeys leave their enclaves to wander out into suburbs.

Most of them carry Hepatitus B. Hepatitis B is usually spread through sexual activity. The hepatitis B virus lives in bodily fluids such as blood, semen and vaginal fluid. That means you can get the virus by having unprotected vaginal, anal or oral sex with someone who's infected. You can also catch the virus by sharing razors or toothbrushes. Since the monkey's don't shave, that shouldn't be a problem.

>That stuff is expensive and people hate maintainance, so VW reduced the injection a bit when not beeing tested.
Still implies that if another cat was added and the amount of injection increased to account for the other cat, the emissions would still decrease as compared to not having the 2nd cat.

Yeah ok gasfag. Diesel makes the world go round.

Probably short-sighted VW managers wanted to pad their accomplishments list just before they retired. That gives them a bigger company pension and once they retire, that value is fixed by law against revenge-takebacks by the company. I haven't read of any stories showing court orders were given to strip pensions from the violators that ordered or performed these misdeeds.

>That stuff is expensive
That addictive for diesel emissions seemed cheap enough when my local Sam's Club sold it.

>Except the monkeys weren't successfully gassed
The monkeys went on to chronically puff tobacco in some experiements for a different client. So gassed or not, it seems they keep using the monkeys until they cannot be used any more. *cue ominous music*

could someone explain dieselgate? aren't every german diesel out ther made by bosch they supplied everything almost from fuel injection, fuel pump. etc how vw is the only one get caught?

VW simply falsified their emissions test data by making a cheat device. The engine ran in two different modes depending on whether it was being dyno tested, or if there was actual steering input from a person driving it.
It wasn't just that the engines polluted a lot, it was that VW knew they did, so they falsified data, and lied about it for years.

>VW simply falsified their emissions test data by making a cheat device.
They did more than just that.
They did it multiple times after getting caught. It shows how unapologetic they were. But the political defenses they depended upon (or bribed) didn't come through for them and so they were left with big fines.

The problem with management is that when they succeed, they get rewarded with big bonuses and stock. For those about to leave the company or retire, that is a huge bonus because it pads the retirement pension paychecks a lot. And once they retire, the problems belong to someone else. Eat your cake and don't have to pay for it. An ideal crime. Doing crimes with other peoples' money is great. If caught, it is the company that is fined and not them.

One year prison terms are short but would hammer the lesson home to those rich managers that keep authorizing their cars to do hacks when being tested or if its GPS thinks it is at the NHTSA, EU, or Consumer Reports test track locations as those are all known and fixed locations.