Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 31, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4*s Stheno and Marie Antoinette
3*s Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke
>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread
- If cirnopedia is down, use other alternatives like the fgowikia, kazemai or the in-game announcements
>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed)
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JBSOVkcaPk
youtube.com/watch?v=ODV6mxVVRZk
exhentai.org/g/1104994/e722fa07cb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Female Masters are for lewd

Jeannes

Vive la France

I vastly prefer this one.
Death to the lizard.

DED GAEM DED THRED

This is what all toshakafags will get close to rin
youtube.com/watch?v=8JBSOVkcaPk

xth for Robin Hood a cute!

Post cuties!

STOP POSTING SERVANTS I DON'T LIKE
CATER ONLY TO ME AND POST LOLIS

Other thread died, so we'll be comfy here.

Okay!

Meta question, did this general changed your opinion or rolling priorities regarding some Servants?

>I wanted to roll for Jeanne Alter, Saber Alter, Jack and Dantes
>Since Reddit likes those characters and /alter/ hates them I will NOT be rolling for them anymore

>I disliked Medb, Kiara, Passionlip, Marie, Lily and Liz
>Since their respective posters on this general are usually pretty funny and chill, I started to like those servants more and I will probably use my savings on them

>Wanted some other servants like Okita, Scat, Merlin
>Since 90% of the general wants them I just don't want them anymore

Post your changes

There is none cuter!

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=ODV6mxVVRZk

Seems legit.

Dumb homo master

/falter/ approved terms

- Jalter
- Salter
- calter
- Toon/unit
- pull
- banner
- booster
- dungeon
- intermission
- ultimate/ult

REMINDER IF YOU USE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE JP THREAD

- gacha/rateup
- servants
- summon/roll
- call any servants by their names
- quests
- interlude
- Noble Phantasm/NP

Also please reminder that quotation arrows are only used for actual quotations

His stats are awful and you have to build a team around him to make him passable.

Daily Reminder

Never put your waifu into your support lineup unless you like that sort of thing

That's pretty hilarious

jack every thread until she can be adopted
also reminder that today is your last chance to kill archer servants for mustard quartz

Only in that they helped me realize Drake isn't limited and some servants I want are, so I am forsaking her gacha.

>Martha face
It's still funny how they maked here a tsundere and based how rude and straightforward was with Jesus even if she ended as a Saint at least in the catholic version.
How do I know that? I am also a Jesus follower except that I am a Christianist. I read the Bible.

>letting what others hate and like dictate your changes

Does /alter/ approve of armpits, feet or navels

>feet

fucking gross. Leave. NOW

>mfw I have time until 6pm tomorrow to kill Archers
Yes

>toon
this one gets me everytime

Isn't his NP also based on damage dealt to him that turn? I mean the whole point of the character is that he's a weak servant, so it makes some sense

Lets post more servants from the manga.

>Change your liking depending other people opinion
lmao retard like you doesn't deserve any of them

It's nice they did it because her conflicted and duel nature personality is a lot more interesting than another >muh pure maiden

Jack Gudo NTR ganbang doujins when?

>Disliking Marie
Why?
As for me, I only really found servants to roll for as I went in indifferent to everything but the fsn group.

Need to destory Metal Saber!

Wait, so Carmilla is an alter?

>how Robin Hood was all like "I am a selfish man, I protect this town because I like the place not the people" and tell that he also murdered even if the ones who got killed were enemies
>then go to sleep in the forest and Mash comment that he contradicted himself
>Robin is just a complicated guy who just want to live freely, and he feels shame so he rather not have friends
>stated that he will never laugh at the efforts of the others
Robin is cool.
Hope I can see more of STELLA after completing Robin.
>ROMA
Fucking kek

No.

No

Is EMIYA an alter to Angry Manjew?
Is proto cu an alter to cu and zerker cu?

I had actually completely forgotten
thanks

This is now a Saints thread

Martha really is best saint.
I look forward to rolling for her ruler version and not getting her.

>Wanting a rapist slut, a different rapist slut, a boring titty monster, a french slut, welfare seibah, and retarded Camilla
Dude you got meme'd

Even in the Bible (not the Catholic one) she was like kind of rude to Jesus, while her sister Maria just went to hear His teaching.
Also when Lazarus died, she was the only one to confront Him and be extremelly rude about being late while Maria was just in house refusing to even going outside.
Despite the lewd factor (because this is Fate and a Japanese game), I believe they did a good job with her.

Why is his smile so creepy?

How many months until Saber Wars?

Don't talk shit about my boy George. He's thinking about protecting things.

>be seibahfag
>all this okitaposting is turning me into an okitafag
s-stop guys

I never had any interest in Jeanne alter, I never like Saber alter even since FS/N, I don't care about Jack and I would actually like to roll Dantes
I still think Medb Kiara Passionlip Lily and liz are useless and their designs doesn't make up for it (for me that is)
The last one is just stupid and can be used for the same you said first.
Not a single change for me aside warning Scath has the 2030 rate up and I really want that now making less savings for DUDE.

I'm going to need her to beat up my wife

I was indifferent to Martha and didn't bother to look up anything about her. Now after playing the game, seeing her in action and reading her lines and plethora of fan art, I want her. I hope I get her in the gacha rolls I'm planning to roll for.

so I finished it
pls save and use if it's good

can we lewd the saints?

>mfw she's only 3 stars
>couldn't roll for her
>gave up like 1 hour into the game because not knowing japanese makes everything pointless

It's 2020 and you've been given total directorial control over the Hollywood adaptations (live actions) of Fate Zero, Fate Stay Night and Fate Grand Order.

But you have to cast Adam Sandler as one of the characters because he's funding this shit. Which character do you choose?

Do you use an emulator on your computer to play this game or you use your cellphone to play this game?

exhentai.org/g/1104994/e722fa07cb/

BEGONE
SINNER

I see no one French in his post.

Please don't lewd the saints. They are for protecting and evil slaying

Why didn't you save it with transparency?

Sorry, just seem weird her design is similar to the alters with those yellow eyes.

Does he have to be in every film or just one?
Because if it's just one, I could actually see Sandler doing Fastwheels or Kuzuki "five lines" Sensei

>starring Adam Sandler as Kotomine Kirei

I use my phone for both JP and NA

>"~~!!!"

It made me realize how you fucks are easily influenced
>post a servant nobody apparently likes and say I'm rolling for her
>suddenly 4 different people posting her and saying they will too
fuck off

With less than 24 hours before the servers shut down, how're you spending your time with your servants?

cause im a retard and have no clue how

How can you tell the difference? they are both the same. Saberfaces

I use my tablet for JP, and my phone for NA, been thinking of upgrading one actually since both have framerate issues, which is the main reason I used memu at first.

>"~~~~!!!"
>"~~!"
>"~~~~~~"
>"~~..."

Serial killer from F/Z whose name escapes me. Have Sandler play the role like one of his normal roles. The dissonance will make the character even more horrifying.

>Takeuchi has a thing for maids
>Kohaku still isn't in GO

Saber

This, you just know this place full of dumb underage

Roll for Saber Alter and have a higher chance or roll for Drake?

Are you getting bullied by your wife

its normal to have like a small freeze when the NPs go into full speed and then the servant sprite has to show up right?
aside that everything works fine and I have no loading screens

>Only ME can like Musashi
>A slutty blonde with big tits, lewd clothing and drinking problems
>Her character is so OBSCURE and RARE, how can anyone else like her?
>THEY MUST BE COPYING MY TASTE

>That redditor who suddenly appeared last thread splurging about grailing Marie while calling her Maria

Well? Which one?

Musashi has been on my most wanteds ever since I laid my eyes on her. She's literally the only Saber I want.

>total directorial control
I cancel them.

No it's not like that, it's like just really choppy in general. They're both pretty old. It might have been just my computer being way too beefy to run a phone game though that made it look better though.

Illya of course