Why do boomers love shit cars that they won’t even drive?

Why do boomers love shit cars that they won’t even drive?

They are afraid they might brake something special.

Shelby/ac cobra is perfect example... Literally death traps on wheels with ridiculous power and very low weight and centre of gravity... Can guarantee not one ever gets driven hard. All either in storage or occasionally driven at 10mph down some esplanade to Goto a coffee shop.

Why does Veeky Forums love shit cars that won't even drive to begin with?

why do millenials love shit cars they won't even drive?

>why do people like art?

It’s like buying a Van Gogh painting, and keeping it in a dark room forever because light damages it. Art is meant to be appreciated, cars, a form of art can only be appreciated if they are driven.

nah, old cars are hand made and aesthetic, probably get outperformed by basic hot hatches of today

It’s not about the performance, it’s about the sound, the mechanical feel of everything, shifting through the gears, and the smell of the carburetors on a cold morning.

yeah. if I were a rich man I'd be like jay leno

>Shit boomers say

Not that guy but its true though. I have a almost mint 1948 ford deluxe with a 24 bolt flathead and 3 speed manual. Its not fast by any measure but I don't have to prove shit to anyone when I drive it around on the weekends.

They see them as investments.

>mfw I daily drive an almost 40 year old car
>mfw little things keep breaking but I love the feel of driving it too much to keep it bottled up in a garage

Heh, dude in my city died racing one in a targa a few years ago.

Because they convince themselves that they'll drive it much more aggressively than they do. The problem is, by the time many buy their dream car, they're not at the point in life anymore where that's fun for them.

It's almost like you have to get that kind of shit done when you're younger.

Like what? Their ego?

Because they cars like this are investments and they only care about making their huge sums of money even larger

Because their car is a representation of themselves and the timeline they grew up and lived in. They want to see cars from their era revered as the greatest ever and taken care of, just like we take care of old people now via Medicare.

You can't even drive stick, OP. LOL I'm looking at your fb

Neck yourself retard

You are a perfect example of how stupid kids are these days.

So does "boomer" just mean anyone as old or older than my father's age (40+) now?

i guess, for people who don't know what the fuck they're talking about

Nigga wtf do carburetors smell like? Shit you probably don't even know how to set a float level.

Like your daughters pusy bitch nigga dick sucka fucka nigga dolla mcrib
Tanish
Monisha
Maquib
Talib
Kweli
Moni
Ponii
Takisha
Ponisha
Niggisha
Fucblakpeepolisha
Sucka nigfa dicka fucka mojo homo man if you lookin imma buss you in your domo man