Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Shinra_(Final_Fantasy_X-2)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ara

Hate to say it, but I respect that one Tifafag a lot less after the whole mind reading debacle. He seemed pretty nice too.

First for Final Fantasy Explorers wasn't that bad!

My wood is hard

Translation anyone?

>mind reading debacle
care to elaborate?

for the most part im here for when the thread is going to the void, but ive never made a thread before. The title is the subject and the rest i can copy past (while deleting the i assume) to the comment, while making sure i link to the last thread and getting the next roman numeral as well, that sound right?
go to the last third of the last thread.

Please no. Long story short...he believes the Jenova cells in Cloud caused him to mind read Tifa and morphed his personality into the strong and heroic one he wanted as a kid.

Noctis spotted in the assassins creed origins reveal trailer

And Ardyn and the crystal and the lucis symbol and a chocobo symbol

Friendly reminder that Al Bhed are the original poblators of every FF world

That dude's not me, though he does post Tifa whenever he's arguing about the whole Tifa mind scan thing, I noticed that last time the thread discussed this too.

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Shinra_(Final_Fantasy_X-2)

Backstory
>FFX is set on a planet called Spira. Thousands of years in its history, a civilization called Zanarkand existed that was extremely technologically advanced. It was annihilated in a war of the technology or "machina" of Zanarkand against the religious following of Bevelle and its creation "Sin." For the next several thousand years, Bevelle ruled all of Spira, using Sin as a means of random terrorism to keep power and subjugated the remaining population of the planet, keeping technology from ever advancing to threaten them again, blaming the laziness that sprouted for using technology. All this reasoning was lost, however, and true religion began worshipping the man who created Sin, Yevon. Another race on Spira was the Al Bhed; a group of blonde-haired, green-eyed-with-spiral-pupils that salvaged Zanarkand's technology and blamed for Sin's continued existence in the world.

Shinra is a child Al Bhed in Final Fantasy X-2. He's the tech expert for Yuna's little girl troupe, "The Gullwings." He designed their dressphere battle technology and made various inventions. After the game, he also studied the Vegnagun's use of farplane energy and began to create power sources from it. Generations passed and eventually his descendants along with others from Spira created spacecrafts that managaed to leave Spira and travel the universe, eventually coming upon FF7's planet as the author of this fucking retarded plotline states, "...about 1000 years after this (FFX-2) story." Shinra's direct descendents, President Shinra, eventually mastered using planet energy (farplane energy, otherwise known as The Lifestream) into "mako" and founded ShinRa (which means "all things of creation") an industrial power company with its own military.

It's completely unclear if the Cetra are those Spirans or if the humans (not-Cetra) are those Spirans (or both are, the group splitting upon arrival)

No fucking way
Noctis was an egyptian kang?

I'm not talking about you.

Oh, carry on then.

we truly waz kangs

Please just fuck off. You're not being entertaining any more.

Go to bed.

>are those Spirans (or both are, the group splitting upon arrival)
FF VII materials state that regular humans were former Cetra who forsook their migratory nature to form permanent settlements millennia ago.

>FFX and FF7 are inexorably linked to be in the same literal universe and directly linked on a genealogical line from the inhabitants of Spira
>Any FF universe that doesn't have a "Crystal" focus or doesn't take part in Ivalice is likely from the Al Bhed
I don't want Final Fantasy anymore, you guys.

So the ancients, or Cetra, are the Spirans who liked Yevon in the first place (Wakka). The other humans are the Al Bhed (Rikku). Got it.

Thanks for looking out for me bro/sis, I am indeed off to bed.
X-2 was a mistake

Some of you Tifafags are alright. Don't go to Seventh Heaven tomorrow.

Gaia's WEAPONS are nothing else than ancient MACHINA and probably are upgraded versions of Vegnagun made by Shinra during his investigations

but we already know what happens.

More important than this FFX crap. Did they fug

>tifas :3

SSSSSLLLLLLUUUUUTTTTTTTT

Noctis (and we) are all Al Bhed, who knew? The Illuminati is actually Rin's Travel Agency.

no

I just got Veritas of Water. Is she good?

Ultimanias were a fucking mistake

Why did you draw a moustache on Tifa?

FFXV is future FF7 which is future FFX.

Yeah. Cid watched from the airship.

don't bother with his bullshit.

I'm just saying
It's not like I'm wrong anyway

Ultimanias are canon

>Betrays Vincent
>Fucks his ugly ass boss and gets impregnated by him
>Watches as Vincent gets shot and turns his body into an undead monster
>Gives birth to Sepiroth
>Doesn't even have the compassion to say sorry or take responsibility for her actions

Why the fuck does Vincent even love Lucretia? She had no feelings for him at all, but Vincent decided to be a cuck king and watch his boss impregnate and fuck her in front of his eyes.

>FFXV is future FF7 which is future FFX.
Then comes FF13 and at the end of the timeline is Megaman Legends

Rinoa is Ultimania

Explain.

Why does Ultimania like to mess with the past and try to change it?

She does have some nice NTR doujins though.

Nanomachines

iggy looks so naked and you can see his nipple

>ff6 replay
>decide to go full Cyan throughout the entire thing as much as I can
>his attacks always felt weak
>had him holding vigor espers forever
>genji glove + atlas armlet was barely outdamaging Terra with a Gauntlet/atlas armlet
>edgar's tools did more damage
>sabin's fucking pummel or aura bolt did more damage
>motherfucking Gau who was used as a mage was rivaling his damage
>get to world of ruin
>suddenly lit/fire/ice swords
>terra doing x2 his damage all the time, moreso with Morph
>terra has 32 vigor
>cyan is about 102 vigor
>say fuck it
>equip cyan with an atlas armlet and vigor bracer
>his level 1 swordtech is doing more damage than his melee ever did
>drop cyan
>terra, lock, celes, edgar
>all ele weapons, all genji gloves, all atlas armlets
>fuck shit up relentlessly
I fucked myself good, didnt I?

How long does it roughly take to get a TMR without macroing? Not counting raid moogles

with mods on steam you'll be able to see more than that.

That's something that confused me a lot in DoC's bad writing. Did Lucretia legitimately love Vincent? If she did, why did she fuck the boss that literally shot him in front of her?

Let's see. You get a 10% moogle from the arena each moth. You get around 20% in moogles from expeditions each moth if you're good. There's usually a login reward 5 or 10% moogle per month. Each month has around 4 events that (usually) yield a 10% moogle for completion, though ones like the Malboro trial are obviously difficult to get.

So I'd say you get around 70% trust per month for free.

Please help

>nice NTR doujins

cucks enjoy those sort of things.

So what the fuck should I be doing for these Zodiac Licenses Boards? Why are there Quickenings that lead nowhere/unlock nothing? Do I just grab everything normally on my two boards per character then try unlocking the out of reach shit?

stick to fakku buddy

So who should I awaken to 6*
Ashe
Rasler
Victoria
Or people say soleil but im not a fan of her sprite

ara

yes

If you have people sharing the board then only one of them can pick up those quickening nodes. If everyone has different boards, they will not be affected by the choices of other characters. Ideally you want to pick up the cheap ones or the ones which connect to skills or stats. However, most of that is done through espers.

maybe ashe but what's your party look like

You pretty much need to research what Quickenings do what for each job to be optimal. Furthermore, you then need to research the job/esper unlocking to be further optimal.

Balls deep or nothing

If this image has been made by a true Lilly stalker you'd know she plays BE in an emulator. Why's that dick gotta be so huge?

>Lucrectia chose to fuck and give birth to this man's babies instead of her dedicated younger bodyguard who was head over heels for her
>This man also shoots the younger guy and makes fun of her and emotionally abuses her

What the fuck?

posts like this are cancer

Girls love bad boys.

I thought this was supposed to make it easier. Goddamn. You guys got any charts or am I going to be googling some shit then?

Here's what you do. You get an esper. You look at at what it unlocks for all characters. Then you decide who is most optimal for it.

>only artist here uses their ability solely for shitposting

Go on...

>this BE banner is garbage
>but I miss /pullwithme/
I liked having something to look forward to at 4...

it all depends on the jobs you have, you can see where the nodes are on the board for quickenings, then just switch between both jobs and look at the same node and see what it unlocks on both boards to make sure it gets the most. But sometimes it will only unlock one thing on one but nothing on the other, so at that point its your call, IIRC its 4 diffrent quickening nods so just pick and chose. and as for espers see , really nothing else to it apart from that

Damn straight.

Careful lad, I got warned just for making that

>use Blizzaga
>mission doesn't complete
this is bs

Victoria would fit nicely in with that 100% dark imperil.

Right now I don't really think your team has any room for other characters unless you're doing battles that don't require Rikku.

I see you will become a new cancer unto itself. Lovely.

desu you should design a ffbe character for those contests

Wew.

/PULLWITHME/

Who's up to rumble bois

No discussion of NT despite the beta being open? I want to discuss Shantoto being OP as fuck.

Because the world wants to kill Ultimanias since it's bullshit

hayate fucked me at least it's on banner r-right

She's just kissing a corpse. Doesn't even love him. Banged Hojo in order to move up the corporate ladder.

Got call of duty
6* awakening mat in the gil special today too

Ill go with her thanks

You think shantoto is op. Fucking holy from the cat. Also been dealing with retard clouds all night.

Cat>Shan>Fucking tidus and his fucking homing attacks

FINALLY!
My first Veritas

I she worth leveling up if I already have WoL and Charlotte?
I like variety in options

BLIZZaga too complicated of a thought for you?

>she

that's a boy.

Also some of the NT music fucking sucks. Fighting Fate NT arrangement is awful.

I really shouldn't

you're welcome mate