Have you ever felt like you are shitting on others with your car?

Have you ever felt like you are shitting on others with your car?
>be me the other day
>have to go to bank
>get there right before closing, park up right up front
>go about my business
>time to leave, im following out one of the employees
>probably the investment consultant or something
>this dude is in a legit fancy dress, all 6'4" or so of him.
>as we walked out (I'm a good 5 paces behind) he take the same path
>the employee lot is farther over from where I parked
>with a slight smirk on my face, I pull the remote out to my Mercedes S-class, and unlock it
>this turns on the courtesy lights right as he's passing by
>also lighting the path for the guy
>as I'm getting comfortable and starting the car and all that, i continue to watch him
>he walks on over the the employee lot and walks up to a base model 2013 Hyundai
>he has to use a key to open his door
>I set off as he's getting in and drive past him
>before he shuts the door, I give just a bit more throttle then absolutely necessary to remind him what an AMG V8 sounds like as I drive off.

Pic related, same as his cuckbox

I drive a shitty 13 sonic and even my managers drive shit like an early 90s accord and a grand am. Feels kinda good having something nicer even if it's still shit

Hyundais are pretty nice

so if the guy that works with money all day chooses not to waste his money on cars that have the same depreciation value as a used diaper, maybe you should take note?

That's why I bought a well maintained and dealer inspected used car at about 10% of its original MSRP, with inflation.

I drive a '13 Focus and my boss and most of my coworkers take the bus.

Feels good.

You are not shitting on people at all. There's always going to be somebody with something "nicer" or "better" than you, so who cares? Both terms are also pretty subjective anyway.

Some people chose to do different things with their money. Some people just want a metal box to get them to work and back, and take little to no notice of what other people drive. If spending your money on what you perceive to be a nice car then that's cool, happy for you, it's your money, but the vast majority of adults just don't care.. that's if they even take any notice in the first place. I would imagine the majority of the population would be hard pressed to notice an AMG over a regular Mercedes. To them it's just a Mercedes. These are like the kind of people that buy base model luxury cars for the badge rather than to appreciate the cars quality/performance.

tl:dr nobody cares

I can provide lots of counter evidence that you are in fact, wrong, I'd just have to pull up Facebook real quick.

And regardless, I don't see why even the most normal people would subject themselves to a poor ride quality and performance in the name of a small savings on maintenance and running costs, when they are more then capible of affording it.

This pretty much

Tl;dr you're wrong

you sound insecure op

Anecdotal evidence isn't good evidence. They've done a plethora of professional surveys asking people to identify cars based on pictures alone and the majority of people can't tell performance trims from base trims.

>everyone take notice of me and my car

>you are not allowed to not care as this does not generate the attention I so desperately seek and I need others attention to justify the purchase of my car

Mercedes
>big comfybarge with an big engine that spends all its energy getting the car to barely move

who the fuck cares.
Great job at not getting an audi tho

A lot of shitty and insecure people in here.

I thank those who have less for soing me complacency and humility.

fuck off poorfag

>it's an OP fails to realize that most people see cars as appliances episode
are you brown?

Could’ve been some new pasta here. It’s just a bit off. Instead of posting a Hyundai which we can picture in our minds anyway you should have posted a picture of you posing with your car.
You could have been immortalised through pasta

>be me
>be in my AWD meme shitbox
>going up a snowy slope
>see a stuck BMW e92
>decide that it will be fun to fuck with him
>go full WOT and clutch kick right in front of him
>slide left
>slide right
>slide left again
>let off the throttle
>straighten up again

>mfw

Maybe he can ask his mom's nigger boyfriend if he can borrow it again for a picture.

Honestly OP I consider mercedes fags idiots. There are the worst car you can buy. Unreliable and horrid resale. I would think wow I have way more fun in my Fost vapebox for 1/3 the price. I can actually work on it too.All I see in amg cars are jews and chimp rappers. kys

Years ago.

>Friend is a diehard GM brand fag
>Use to always brag about how good he's doing, despite the fact be only made 30-35k a year
>Bought himself a nice 02 Camaro and always talked about how fast it was
>Wanted to race everybody
>Always talked about how he rebuilt the engine himself
>Years passed and I moved away for work
>Recently came back driving the same Subaru I had when I left
>Except with a built Crawford block, STI transmission/differentials, 380hp 93/425e85
>Decided to visit this old GM friend of mine
>Shortly after catching up and having a few drinks he was telling me how shitty Subaru's are, his girlfriend had one and it was always broken
>Pretty tuned up and suggested we should race
>Lives out in BFE, critters are our only concern
>He's done a lot of work to his car since I last saw it, has no idea how much power it's making
>Doesn't waste time telling me I have no chance
>Lined up on a two lane road, racing down to the first road, taking a left to a private drive that has a couple good tight twisties, then back to the house
>Right off the get go I pulled on him as I heard his launch result in tire spin
>Beat him to the private drive and continued to pull ahead the entire way
>Back on the stretch to his house I'm already a good 5-6 seconds ahead of him
>Had the pedal to the metal and the rubber on the road knowing if he's going to get me it's on this stretch of road
>Staring into the rearview I watched him come off the side road sideways with a cloud of smoke behind him
>And he kept gaining on me
>Watching the road I can see the yard light as it gets closer
>In the rear view I see he's gained a considerable amount of time but it's not enough, it's to late for him
>Last second braking into the driveway I nose dived into the grass tearing up the yard
>He too zipped into the grass and overshot, nearly colliding
>AWD pulled me back onto the concrete as he buried his Camaro to the diff in the grass
>Subaru pulled his Camaro out of the grass

I unfortunately do not have any pictures of my car.

his website is like a diary of a fat kid with no friends fantasizing about things he woulda done if only

SANKT PAUUUULIII

SCHNAPP. I really have no idea who he is, a friend sent his "Was hast du gedacht?" song and I've been listening to him ever since. Some Hamburg gangsta/gangsta-wannabe, it seems.

>be bankerfag
>just about to get off from a long day of wageslaving
>can’t wait to go home and see my wife and children
>some shitskin comes screeching into the parking lot at the last minute
>not again.png
>forces entire bank to stay open past closing time while he cashes various low increment checks from his under the table place of employment
>clerk finally finishes up with his transactions so I go to to leave
>shitskin leaves immediately after me
>notice he’s staring at me a few paces back
>gives some sort of weird smirk at me as he unlocks his car
>sorry but I don’t swing that way bro
>arrive at car
>in an effort to woo me, shitskin revs his fancy car while still continuing to mire my boipussy
>ignore his efforts, don’t want him to get the wrong idea
>skinskin takes the hint and speeds off in frustration
>wew lad, he must have really wanted the D